The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   The Ledge Boards (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58812)

David 12-20-2019 04:02 PM

The Ledge
 
What havenít we tried on the Ledge? We should go for it.

jwd 12-20-2019 11:56 PM

Summoning once great bands from the dead?

DownOnRodeo 01-22-2020 04:26 AM

.sdrawkcab stsop gnitirw tratS

David 01-29-2020 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo (Post 1255874)
.sdrawkcab stsop gnitirw tratS

!kcab si eoJ

jbrownsjr 02-19-2020 10:06 AM

:laugh: !kO hO

vivfox 04-09-2020 07:48 PM

In the last month I sent one message to Michele and one to elle. Did you get them?

michelej1 04-12-2020 11:53 PM

I got a notification, not a message. And notifications donít really show up. I was searching for something and that is when I saw it. A pm shows up on your main page. Iíve never really received a notification before that. Curious.

vivfox 04-13-2020 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1257229)
I got a notification, not a message. And notifications don’t really show up. I was searching for something and that is when I saw it. A pm shows up on your main page. I’ve never really received a notification before that. Curious.

I solved half the equation of what I was asking you by myself and the other half isn't as important, so I will survive. But it's nice to know I wasn't being ignored. Social media has a way of hurting people's feelings sometimes even when it isn't intentional by the 2 parties involved.

David 08-25-2022 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 1257257)
I solved half the equation of what I was asking you by myself and the other half isn't as important, so I will survive. But it's nice to know I wasn't being ignored. Social media has a way of hurting people's feelings sometimes even when it isn't intentional by the 2 parties involved.

Vivfox, did you ever get this matter settled? I was not able to figure out what went wrong.

SteveMacD 08-30-2022 12:03 AM

Whatís up with the Trump coin spam? I get ads are a part of this, but can we get a relevant ad?

David 08-30-2022 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD (Post 1277508)
Whatís up with the Trump coin spam? I get ads are a part of this, but can we get a relevant ad?

I bought one, Steve! Shipping should take three weeks.

HomerMcvie 09-07-2022 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD (Post 1277508)
Whatís up with the Trump coin spam? I get ads are a part of this, but can we get a relevant ad?

Chiffon, hormones, and Viagra?

vivfox 09-07-2022 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1277362)
Vivfox, did you ever get this matter settled? I was not able to figure out what went wrong.

For what it's worth, I cannot remember back that far. :laugh:

HomerMcvie 09-07-2022 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 1277699)
For what it's worth, I cannot remember back that far. :laugh:

Same. I hate people that have perfect memories of something that happened 30 years ago. I can't tell you what I had for lunch yesterday!

David 09-22-2022 02:47 PM

Logging on and logging off the Ledge in recent months has been fairly smooth and stable. Everything appears to be working properly. Thoughts?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved