The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Introduce Yourself Here! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=47148)

jannieC 12-18-2011 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1032039)
Hi, I'm David. I waited a long time for a good live album from the pop incarnation of the band. When I got tired of waiting, I made my own live album. This was some years ago. I'm Facebook friends with Jannie here.

Name dropper.

streetangel27 12-31-2011 12:40 PM

I'm new to this board, but have been on other boards with the same username. My name's Elle. I've been a FM fanatic for close to 8 years now :)

louielouie2000 12-31-2011 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by streetangel27 (Post 1033609)
I'm new to this board, but have been on other boards with the same username. My name's Elle. I've been a FM fanatic for close to 8 years now :)

Welcome to the Ledge! And I like the nod to Street Angel in your screenname... I feel that album truly is under appreciated. :nod:

mylittledemon 12-31-2011 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by streetangel27 (Post 1033609)

hidy-ho! Welcome aboard. :D

Rod~A~Little 01-02-2012 12:08 AM

Hello Ledgies!
I've just joined recently and so far so great!
Love the community feel to this sight!
Eager for the upcoming year and getting to know some folks here!

Rod~A~Little
:blob2:

louielouie2000 01-02-2012 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rod~A~Little (Post 1033883)
Hello Ledgies!
I've just joined recently and so far so great!
Love the community feel to this sight!
Eager for the upcoming year and getting to know some folks here!

Rod~A~Little
:blob2:

Welcome aboard... love the screenname! :p

Dove 01-16-2012 08:31 PM

Hello!

I'm Dove and am proud to say I'm fifteen and am a HUGE Stevie/FM fan and have been since I was a wee lass :lol:

Nice to meet yall! Love the site, nice to have people that actually care when I start one of my OMG-Stevie/FM-is-so-amazing rants.

mylittledemon 01-16-2012 10:10 PM

Hi Dove-- and welcome aboard :D

Aussie W/Heart 01-16-2012 10:22 PM

Welcome aboard Dove, look forward to hearing your Stevie rants:thumbsup::D

Dove 01-16-2012 10:28 PM

:D oh don't you worry, you'll hear (er... read) them soon! Hit me up over pm or if you have MSN or YIM and we can rant over Stevie together!!

wildwhiterose 01-24-2012 07:58 PM

Greetings!!

Well, hello everyone....I have to say that it is a real honor to finally be a member of the Ledge...I have visited for many years...and am so thrilled to be here...:].
I have been a Stevie fan for about twenty years now...and have had the pleasure of seeing her 6 times solo and three times with the Mac...unforgettable experiences each time.
Being here feels like I have finally "come home'....

vivfox 01-24-2012 09:10 PM

Welcome home! I can see you are a demo lover just like many of us.

wildwhiterose 01-25-2012 02:09 PM

Thank you so much Viv....yes, I definitely do love demos....I have three discs that someone made for me...and I love them so much...but, -so sad, I know..lol, as I do not own a 'puter, there is no way for me to get all the fabulous songs I crave to hear....:(.
oh well, what can ya do,huh?!

beccamorrisfift 01-25-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwhiterose (Post 1037423)
Well, hello everyone....I have to say that it is a real honor to finally be a member of the Ledge...I have visited for many years...and am so thrilled to be here...:].
I have been a Stevie fan for about twenty years now...and have had the pleasure of seeing her 6 times solo and three times with the Mac...unforgettable experiences each time.
Being here feels like I have finally "come home'....

Thats way cool that you feel that way here, I'm looking forward to your stories of concerts.

Welcome Home

mylittledemon 01-25-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwhiterose (Post 1037576)
Thank you so much Viv....yes, I definitely do love demos....I have three discs that someone made for me...and I love them so much...but, -so sad, I know..lol, as I do not own a 'puter, there is no way for me to get all the fabulous songs I crave to hear....:(.
oh well, what can ya do,huh?!

Vellcome! :D