The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Christine McVie (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   US Albums: Where to get 'em (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=16053)

DeadliestPoison 09-07-2004 06:21 PM

US Albums: Where to get 'em

I was wondering where I could find one, other than Amazon. It wasn't in any of the Sunday ads over here, and I haven't looked in any stores (school, etc).

So. Where'd you get yours?

FairyPrincess 09-07-2004 07:34 PM

Well I've had Mine for a while now,(Gota love pre order) But My Friend Got Her's at Rythem Section and I think The have it at fye I can't say for sure but my mom said She seen it there :)

Jen77 09-07-2004 07:43 PM

I got mine from Best Buy today! If you go to www.bestbuy.com and look up the cd, there is a place where you can find if its in stock in a store near you ;)

~*~Jen~*~

ontheEdgeof17 09-07-2004 08:03 PM

Well, it's not in stock here in WV. :distress:

...guess I'm headed to Amazon.com

-Curt

HomerMcvie 09-07-2004 09:10 PM

Best Buy had it for $15.99, and Wally World had it for $13.88.
Wally World had exactly 3 copies(this must be their minimum, because I've noticed that of any cd that might not be a huge seller, that they always get three). It wasn't under McVie either. It was in the new releases, and only 3 copies made it hard to find- top shelf, too).
But, it's a happy day here in McVieville. I'm making two copies as I type. One for the car, and one for the house(so I won't wear out the original :laugh: ).
So, I'm fairly certain-Deadliestpoison-that if Walmart had em in Bton, that they'd have em in Indy.

DeadliestPoison 09-08-2004 08:48 AM

Alright. I'll tell my mom to check out the Seventh Circle of Hell (Wal-Mart) or Best Buy today. Thanks, guys! :D

CFR 09-08-2004 08:53 AM

If you like to buy online I think the best site by far is www.deepdiscountcd.com. They consistently beat everybody elses prices and they ship free. Right now you can get Christine's album for $13.79 with free shipping. Give this site a try. If I'm not in the record stores this is the site I've been using for a while now. New releases are always a bargain here. :D

:blob1:

Gailh 09-08-2004 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
But, it's a happy day here in McVieville. I'm making two copies as I type. One for the car, and one for the house(so I won't wear out the original :laugh: ).

I play it a lot in the car. I'm at the stage where I know that if I start it from Friend when I leave the house if Calumny is playing when I'm parking the car near the office then I'm OK for time! If So Sincere is on then I'm a bit late. How sad is that?

Gail

Jen77 09-08-2004 11:38 AM

I paid $13.99 yesterday at Best Buy ;)

~*~Jen~*~

PS~ they only had 3 copies too!

HomerMcvie 09-08-2004 12:22 PM

Quote:

I paid $13.99 yesterday at Best Buy
Really? Hmmm, I checked BB online, and they said $15.99. That's why I bought mine from Satan (Wallyworld). Not JUST to save $2.11. It's about 15 minutes closer to home than BB.

Jen77 09-08-2004 03:56 PM

Quote:

Really? Hmmm, I checked BB online, and they said $15.99. That's why I bought mine from Satan (Wallyworld). Not JUST to save $2.11. It's about 15 minutes closer to home than BB.
:D LOL...I also checked online but since its on my way home from work, I figured I'd stop in ;) and it said $13.99 to my surprise!

~*~Jen~*~

ShangriLaTroubl 09-08-2004 05:19 PM

i got mine at Music for a Song...which is a music chain that has stores in outlet malls..

They had it for 14.99 , and didnt have it out of the box yet..of course i made him dig through the box to get it! lol

Chris

DeadliestPoison 09-12-2004 01:50 PM

Well, I found it at Indy CD & Vinyl in Broad Ripple for about $17. They only had one copy, and my mom was the one who found it (it wasn't in the Mc-s, and I was about to give up).

I reeeeeally really like it so far! :D

GoldDustGypsy03 09-12-2004 04:00 PM

I'm so sad, I can't find the album; I was at Super Wal*Mart yesterday and all they had was rap in the new releases :( I can't stand FL, they have nothing; i'm spoiled from the fast people up North.

macfan 57 09-12-2004 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldDustGypsy03
I'm so sad, I can't find the album; I was at Super Wal*Mart yesterday and all they had was rap in the new releases :( I can't stand FL, they have nothing; i'm spoiled from the fast people up North.

Assuming you have a credit card, the album is easy to find online. Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy & Wal Mart all have it. Some even have free shipping.