The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Brad Jeffries comment (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=59238)

BombaySapphire3 05-02-2021 08:25 PM

Wow he's working as a massage therapist here in the Bay area .Maybe I should make an appointment and see If I can find out what the 2 incidences were.:rolleyes:

jbrownsjr 05-03-2021 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 (Post 1266707)
Wow he's working as a massage therapist here in the Bay area .Maybe I should make an appointment and see If I can find out what the 2 incidences were.:rolleyes:

1. Lindsey smirked at Christine during Sweet Girl.:laugh:

2. Lindsey did BuckVie because she didn't want to write new music. :laugh:

sleepless child 05-03-2021 03:20 PM

The thing that got me the most about his reply was insinuating that Lindsey is unprofessional and Stevie has worked so hard to perfect her stage show, blah, blah.

We all know and have seen on video, Mick, Stevie and Chris all drunked up and high. John was nowhere around because he would come in early before he got drunk to work and then leave.

Yes, Lindsey coked up too, but he was mostly into smoking weed and drinking. I think in the studio, he has always been the most hard working of the lot. And on stage they all pulled their own weight. I call BS on that one. Brad was around during Stevie's heavy drug use, from 1983-1986, so I don't know how he can say that stuff with a straight face.

michelej1 05-03-2021 11:58 PM

Lindsey’s “once obvious” talent. Clearly, he’s now a dried up shell. Man, Stevie has carried him on her back.

michelej1 05-04-2021 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1266704)
i have no idea who this guy is and why would his opinion matter especially since he tells right at the start that he blindly takes everything stevie says as gospel truth - but he's basically saying Lindsey was ousted by Stevie over twice behaving like a 20 year old in the last 21 years? considering Stevie behaves like she never even reached 20 yet at over 70. says all you need to know. :p:cool:

Go to YouTube and watch some of the spectacular choreography Brad has done, then tell me you don’t respect his opinion. Why what are your favorite music videos? I bet your bottom dollar Brad is probably behind them!;)

michelej1 05-04-2021 12:12 AM

I love it how he trashes Lindsey but then says, “it’s not my place to go into details.” If you can’t give supporting facts and details, then maybe you should not smear him in the first place.

Anyway, you guys know that one of the unprofessional, childish things he did had to be telling her that her pronoun usage was incorrect in Thrown Down.

HomerMcvie 05-04-2021 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1266727)
I love it how he trashes Lindsey but then says, “it’s not my place to go into details.” If you can’t give supporting facts and details, then maybe you should not smear him in the first place.

Anyway, you guys know that one of the unprofessional, childish things he did had to be telling her that her pronoun usage was incorrect in Thrown Down.

Lindsey is a horrible man for making such suggestions as a producer. I'm sure $tevie was drownDing in a sea of love over this.

Really, the Skies The Limit on this topic.

I hate it on Mirage video on Blue Letter, when $tevie won't say, "I ain't waiting", but inserts, "I'm not waiting", over Lindsey and Christine saying "ain't". That old $tevie, $he's purty smart. :lol:

And yes, I would say that to Bob Dylan.

Macfan4life 05-04-2021 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1266729)
Lindsey is a horrible man for making such suggestions as a producer. I'm sure $tevie was drownDing in a sea of love over this.

Really, the Skies The Limit on this topic.

I hate it on Mirage video on Blue Letter, when $tevie won't say, "I ain't waiting", but inserts, "I'm not waiting", over Lindsey and Christine saying "ain't". That old $tevie, $he's purty smart. :lol:

And yes, I would say that to Bob Dylan.

Ain't ain't a word.
Stevie was being grammatically correct
:lol:

David 05-04-2021 12:55 PM

I actually love it when these people around the periphery — let’s call them marginalia — get catty with the band. Billy and Rick have obviously tried to do so, but they’re both too gentle (or too afraid of never being asked back to the periphery). But a Fleetwood Mac without these recriminations and psychodramatics is like a corned beef Reuben without sauerkraut. Bring it, boys.

sleepless child 05-04-2021 01:07 PM

I know, right? And since the internet and Facebook, we get all kinds of great or infamous stories. The one by Joe Walsh's ex girlfriend about the night Stevie came over is priceless.

HomerMcvie 05-04-2021 01:33 PM

I met someone who swore they knew someone who administered coke into $tevie, via her rear exit.

So apparently that story is true...

UnwindedDreams 05-04-2021 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1266733)
I met someone who swore they knew someone who administered coke into $tevie, via her rear exit.

So apparently that story is true...

"The way out is the way in" - Rush. Natural Science

HomerMcvie 05-04-2021 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams (Post 1266734)
"The way out is the way in" - Rush. Natural Science

Exits and entrances are interchangeable? :lol:

BigAl84 05-04-2021 02:23 PM

Yeah, the it's a giant leap to suggest that somehow Stevie Nicks has always been the consummate professional of the band. Just because you lay off the coke juuuuuuussst enough to gargle rocks through a set in 1986 doesn't make you a professional, it makes you a quasi-functioning addict.

If we look at all five of them and guess which ones had the larger issues with substance addiction, Stevie is in the top 3 out of the 5.

I'm not shaming any of them for struggling with addiction, but an attempt at revising history to suggest Stevie Nicks was the consistent professional is an uninformed opinion at best.

Macfan4life 05-04-2021 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepless child (Post 1266732)
I know, right? And since the internet and Facebook, we get all kinds of great or infamous stories. The one by Joe Walsh's ex girlfriend about the night Stevie came over is priceless.

Yes that story was freaking incredible. Its post Betty Ford so they whispered to not do it in front of her but Stevie's behavior at that party was insane. They had to get the driver to take her home and even he was like "I got this, I know how to get her home."