The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Post-Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Bekka picture thread (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=20136)

GateandGarden 06-19-2005 03:38 PM

The Bekka picture thread

4 Attachment(s)
I figured this was long overdue. :shrug: We have made picture threads for the other two beautiful women in the band.

And I'm sure you all have seen more pictures of Bekka than I have, as I always find when I look at threads like this that there must be some stash on the internet to which I don't have access. :laugh:

Here's what I've got. The first one is probably my favorite.

GateandGarden 06-19-2005 03:46 PM

5 Attachment(s)
More that I just found--

And I've noticed that her official site has some cute pics, too. Has anyone seen any others?

amber 06-19-2005 03:50 PM

She's cute. You're weird. :lol: JK. :xoxo: I'd actually never seen her before, so that was pretty cool. :)

GateandGarden 06-19-2005 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amber
She's cute. You're weird. :lol: JK. :xoxo: I'd actually never seen her before, so that was pretty cool. :)

I'm weird and cute. :laugh: :lol:

Anyway, yeah, she's pretty good-looking, eh? :nod:

amber 06-19-2005 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GateandGarden
I'm weird and cute. :laugh: :lol:

Anyway, yeah, she's pretty good-looking, eh? :nod:

right on both counts. :cool:

macfan 57 06-19-2005 04:19 PM

Hillary,

Do you have any idea when all of those pictures are from? An approximate year maybe?

HomerMcvie 06-19-2005 04:21 PM

Bekka is so f*cking beautiful. AND talented.
I REALLY think there could've been another hit version of FM, if they'd given it a chance.

GateandGarden 06-19-2005 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amber
right on both counts. :cool:

:xoxo: :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by macfan_57
Hillary,

Do you have any idea when all of those pictures are from? An approximate year maybe?

I'm going to see if I can find out about some of them. Of course two of them are from the Time CD. Let me check back where I found some of the others.

GateandGarden 06-19-2005 04:25 PM

Okay, it looks like Bekka6 through Bekka9 are from 2002, though I'm not entirely certain. It got them from this site.

EDIT: Meant to add that I really have no clue when the others were taken.

GateandGarden 06-19-2005 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
Bekka is so f*cking beautiful. AND talented.
I REALLY think there could've been another hit version of FM, if they'd given it a chance.

Yeah, I really think she could have been a hit-maker, by herself and harmonizing with Billy. She brought a new sound to the band and it could've been big.

macfan 57 06-19-2005 04:37 PM

Quote:

Okay, it looks like Bekka6 through Bekka9 are from 2002, though I'm not entirely certain. It got them from this site.

EDIT: Meant to add that I really have no clue when the others were taken.

Thanks. :) I hadn't really seen any recent pictures of her.

She's a beautiful lady & what a voice!

ontheEdgeof17 06-19-2005 04:45 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I really think she could have been a hit-maker, by herself and harmonizing with Billy. She brought a new sound to the band and it could've been big.

Have you heard "One" by her? She wrote it, but Faith Hill sings it and Beks sings back up. It is a superior song....gives me chills.

GateandGarden 06-19-2005 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ontheEdgeof17
Have you heard "One" by her? She wrote it, but Faith Hill sings it and Beks sings back up. It is a superior song....gives me chills.

I haven't heard that. I'll try to download it sometime. Thanks. :)

SteveMacD 06-20-2005 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie

I've basically said it before, and I'll say it again, I think we have Mr. Buckingham to thank for that. I mean, doesn't anybody else find it a bit weird that "Time" was released on Oct. 10, 1995 and the movie "Twister" was released on May 10, 1996? That's only seven months. I HIGHLY suspect that "Time" was DOA.

GateandGarden 06-20-2005 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by takenbythesky
(Hillary...I take it you're finished with all your work for next week, right?)

:laugh: You sound like my dad! :laugh::laugh: I still have stuff to do for Thursday, but I'm good for today. :thumbsup: