The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Post-Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   5 songs cut from setlist (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58173)

secondhandchain 10-10-2018 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buster (Post 1239169)
That is hardly a “great big announcement” - I didn’t even see it until looking at this thread. God damn there’s so much nastiness on this board.

Seriously! I didn't see it either. Someone doesn't want goat woman's band talked about in a negative light.

JohnL 10-10-2018 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secondhandchain (Post 1239314)
Seriously! I didn't see it either. Someone doesn't want goat woman's band talked about in a negative light.

Cant everyone see what kind of atmosphere has been created here? Why is it so hard to understand that berating ANY member of this band should not be allowed here. It is driving everyone away and is just pissing people off left and right. Why would it be a problem to just say...if you dont have anything nice or constructive to say, dont say anything. No more name calling and juvenile behavior. One infraction - warning. 2 infractions - suspended for xx days. 3 infractions - gone for good!!

sands of time 10-10-2018 04:49 PM

How the hell did this piece of **** thread that never should have been started in the first place make it to 3 pages? Some jackass doesn't understand how setlist.fm works and they waste everyone's time with fake news headlines, and not only does it not get deleted immediately, but it grows to 3 pages?

Not only that, but you people have made me sympathize with the most ridiculous person on this board! Even the most ignorant ass-backwards person recognizes how stupid this thread is, and you all have to persecute HER for it? Shame on the lot of you!

MikeInNV 10-10-2018 06:16 PM

I can't believe we're now calling other posters twats and getting away with it. Perhaps I've been showing more restraint than I needed to. :lol:

jbrownsjr 10-10-2018 06:57 PM

Guys, you can go to setlist .com or whatever it's called.. And they update the tour with every show. I too was misled by this information and then quickly checked.

Feather Blade 10-10-2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeInNV (Post 1239517)
I can't believe we're now calling other posters twats and getting away with it. Perhaps I've been showing more restraint than I needed to. :lol:

Yes, very inappropriate. This place is so miserable these days.

gldstwmn 10-10-2018 09:29 PM

Quote:

Anchors away my friend! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

gldstwmn 10-10-2018 09:31 PM

Quote:

Anchors aweigh my friend! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

gldstwmn 10-10-2018 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather Blade (Post 1239561)
Yes, very inappropriate. This place is so miserable these days.

My thought was if a person speaks that way to some random person like that on the internet how do they actually speak to women in person? :confused: :lol:

gldstwmn 10-10-2018 09:38 PM

Anyway just to add this forum doesn't have any moderators. :confused: :shrug:

StevieandChris 10-10-2018 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1239615)
Anyway just to add this forum doesn't have any moderators. :confused: :shrug:

This entire message board does not have real moderators.

gldstwmn 10-10-2018 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieandChris (Post 1239622)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I thought it was just me. :o

MoonSister75 10-11-2018 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieandChris (Post 1239622)

Apparently there are several moderators, but they appear to do very little moderating :shrug::shrug:

Some people just love venting all their frustration and anger here on this board, whether at other ledge members or Stevie. Does it really make you feel any better about life to do this!?!?

Oh well, I'm here for the music, so I just focus on that, and the great reviews and videos from the new shows :]

JohnL 10-11-2018 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1239606)
Anchors away my friend! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Some of the problem is that the moderators are the ones doing the bashing. Not all of them but some of them.

jbrownsjr 10-11-2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnL (Post 1239741)
Some of the problem is that the moderators are the ones doing the bashing. Not all of them but some of them.

JohnL, you continue to take shot after shot after shot at me. And I've been pretty tolerant. I have thick skin. I am well aware you do not like me, nor my stance on the current situation.

I've directed you to Michele, if you don't like the way the board is run.

Take my advice and take your concerns to Admin, Michele.

In the meantime, show me at least the courtesy to address me instead constantly publicly trying to 'back doo'r what a poor moderator I've been. Everyone knows you mean me.

I get PM's from members telling me how awesome I am, to how horrible I am. It's not an easy job and I choose to let adults try and govern themselves, as much as possible. I've closed threads that have become extreme; but, for the most part I like to let people vent their feelings. It's been extreme on both sides with the insults and name calling. Like someone mentioned earlier, "quite the charmer".

I can't possibly shut down every thread, and can't be here all day to moderate every post. I'm one person and I have many members with completely different views of how the board should be run. It's not my call on how admin wants it run.

So Stop. Thank you.