The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Unexpected FM (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=43162)

MacShadowsBall 02-26-2011 03:12 PM

The other day I heard "Dreams" and "Don't Stop" on the 70's Music Choice channel.

WildHearted 02-26-2011 03:27 PM

I got a text yesterday morning from my friend saying "I'm at McDonald's and they're playing a Stevie Nicks song!"

I asked what song it was, but she didn't know, she said just recognized the voice and that she thinks I put it on a CD for her once. So it may have been one of Stevie's FM songs.

cristochango 02-26-2011 03:32 PM

I just heard Go Your Own Way off the Live album :D

MissLadyLoki 02-26-2011 08:20 PM

Yesterday, I was in Eddie Bauer at the mall, trying on some sunglasses and I hear Monday Morning get played. Who knew the Mac and making the decision to start wearing sunglasses that the lens won't pop out of went together so well? :lol:

SuperFleetwood 02-27-2011 02:56 PM

i was at the barnes and nobles once and they played Sisters of the moon and i need to know!

cristochango 02-27-2011 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperFleetwood (Post 946270)
i was at the barnes and nobles once and they played Sisters of the moon and i need to know!

Seriously? Sisters of the moon?

SuperFleetwood 02-27-2011 05:11 PM

Yep, but tom petty was singing i need to know
Quote:

Originally Posted by cristochango (Post 946304)

MissLadyLoki 02-27-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cristochango (Post 946304)

I'm with Chris: SOTM, seriously? The only thing I noticed in B&N the other day was that they're carrying less and less books, and that my decision to buy a Kindle over a Nook was a very wise one indeed (as in I dunno how much longer B&N is gonna be around since Borders just filed for chapter 11)

SuperFleetwood 02-28-2011 04:59 PM

i had my flip, i should have recorded it! i swear..

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki (Post 946363)
I'm with Chris: SOTM, seriously? The only thing I noticed in B&N the other day was that they're carrying less and less books, and that my decision to buy a Kindle over a Nook was a very wise one indeed (as in I dunno how much longer B&N is gonna be around since Borders just filed for chapter 11)

Mac_Man_Dan 02-28-2011 07:10 PM

i once heard Sara played in our local bus station last year, mind you, i didnt know the song very well then and i was slightly hungover when i heard it, yet from what i remember, it was pleasant enough at the time:)

MacShadowsBall 03-02-2011 01:12 PM

A conversation between me and my mother...

Mother: Hey son, Power 92 just played 2 Stevie Nicks songs, back to back.

Me: Oh really? What did they play?

Mother: "Just Like the White Winged Dove" and "Thunder only happens when its raining'.

Me: Oh you mean Stevie Nicks "Edge of Seventeen" and Fleetwood Mac "Dreams"

Mother: Yeah I guess, what do you want for dinner? :)

MacShadowsBall 03-28-2011 04:46 PM

Although not Fleetwood Mac, I did hear Stevie's "Leather and Lace" while shopping today. It came on after a Debbie Gibson song.

Have you had any Unexpected Fleetwood Mac lately?

jcalzaretta 03-28-2011 07:54 PM

I was waiting for my flight home from Vegas last night and Magnet and Steel. The minute it got to the duet part, the announcements came on so I was visibly pissed! Two songs later, I got another treat - my favorite Bob Welsh song with FM - Sentimental Lady.

....you are here and warm, and I could look away and you'd be gone....

WildHearted 03-28-2011 08:14 PM

I was flipping radio stations the other day and heard Edge of Seventeen, but initially skipped over it because for some reason I thought it was a CD or something I had in there lol... then I realized it was the radio and turned it back to listen haha.

cristochango 03-28-2011 09:29 PM

On Saturday I was going in for my first day on my new job, and while I was making Pizza, Secret Love came on throughout the entire shop. Made my day :)