The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Post-Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Behind the Mask: 30th Anniversary (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58906)

jbrownsjr 04-14-2020 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1257298)
Firstly, Mick has no soul.

IF she had said, "he's gone, and I'm gone", THAT would have stopped it.

PROVE.ME.WRONG.

Prove your Love first! :xoxo:

HomerMcvie 04-14-2020 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1257299)
If Christine had stood her ground, itís likely that Stevie and Mick would have backed down. I donít think that Stevie would have had confidence that the fans would not bristle if she were the only singer on the tour. Plus, I think she likes having another dinger there to lighten the burden. I think they needed Christine and would have given in. Plus, I am not sure that if Christine took a stand that John would not have sided with her over Stevie. She couldíve save the day, but heroes are hard to find.

I seriously doubt $tevie wants to be the only singer in FM. That just wouldn't work(as much as it would work for her ego). I mean her backup singers do 65% of "her" singing anyway.

You should have heard her TRY to sing Edge of 17 on New Years Eve, with Keith Urban...$he could barely hit any of the notes. It was sad... No wonder $he was shaking her head no, when he started playing the riff to it. Mama can't do it.

Of course Christine could have saved the day. But chose not to. #chaiseloungeChristine

jbrownsjr 04-15-2020 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1257301)
I seriously doubt $tevie wants to be the only singer in FM. That just wouldn't work(as much as it would work for her ego). I mean her backup singers do 65% of "her" singing anyway.

You should have heard her TRY to sing Edge of 17 on New Years Eve, with Keith Urban...$he could barely hit any of the notes. It was sad... No wonder $he was shaking her head no, when he started playing the riff to it. Mama can't do it.

Of course Christine could have saved the day. But chose not to. #chaiseloungeChristine

That's truth. Her back up singers do 85% of all of their songs.

mitzo 04-15-2020 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1257310)
That's truth. Her back up singers do 85% of all of their songs.

Christine can't sing anymore either. On this last tour the audience basically carried her through the favourites. And how is Linds going to bark and yelp through a tour this year, probably his voice is even worse since intubation?

Hawkeye 04-15-2020 05:10 PM

So basically Sharon Celani is the only Fleetwood Mac vocalist whoís voice isnít completely shot!

jbrownsjr 04-16-2020 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mitzo (Post 1257312)
Christine can't sing anymore either. On this last tour the audience basically carried her through the favourites. And how is Linds going to bark and yelp through a tour this year, probably his voice is even worse since intubation?

She really can't. I could barely hear her. It's not that funny is it?

jbrownsjr 04-16-2020 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkeye (Post 1257313)
So basically Sharon Celani is the only Fleetwood Mac vocalist whoís voice isnít completely shot!

So many voices during the shows it was hard to tell if it was her or anyone else.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved