The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Who's The Most Beautiful Woman (or Man) You Know? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=44239)

Musicman408 07-13-2010 09:56 PM

Who's The Most Beautiful Woman (or Man) You Know?

Thought this would be kind of cool. We're talking people you know, physically, who is the most beautiful person you know of your attracted sex?

There's a girl who I don't know very well from Western who is a very beautiful girl. She's also a very good person as well, but just for looks go- she's so subtly beautiful. Her name is She has these enormous and stellar greenish-blue eyes and a smile that goes on for days. A beautiful smile with simple straight brown hair. She is quite the piece.

So- who is it for you? Who is the most beautiful woman (or man) you know? :)

gretchen 07-14-2010 05:11 PM

My husband is the most beautiful man ever...huge storm-blue eyes, killer bod, salt n pepper andersoncooper cut.

SapphireSister 07-14-2010 06:23 PM

You're so silly Ethan! I don't mean to sound cliche, but beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. Of course there will always be those that are undeniably beautiful (a la Nicks) but I see beauty in so many other ways in a person than physicality. True beauty comes from the heart and shines brightly for others to see. It's omnipresent in your spirit and is the true essence of who you are. I have many beauties in my life, both male and female and I feel very fortunate that way.
*I would say I'm the most beautiful woman I know :laugh:.

HomerMcvie 07-14-2010 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SapphireSister (Post 900259)
You're so silly Ethan! I don't mean to sound cliche, but beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. Of course there will always be those that are undeniably beautiful (a la Nicks) but I see beauty in so many other ways in a person than physicality. True beauty comes from the heart and shines brightly for others to see. It's omnipresent in your spirit and is the true essence of who you are. I have many beauties in my life, both male and female and I feel very fortunate that way.
*I would say I'm the most beautiful woman I know :laugh:.

Don't you know how much he LURVES popularity contests? The most popular, the most beautiful, the most.............

Macfanforever 07-14-2010 08:34 PM

Will Ok.My Mom. sorry Stevie,you are next.

bluefox4000 07-14-2010 09:09 PM

My Wife. Who I've know since i was 3:) She makes me whole and is my soulmate in life and in Fleetwood Mac.

Mick

iamnotafraid 07-15-2010 12:33 AM

The man would be me.
The woman could be
Angelina Jolie or Penelope
Cruz.

Or going back in the time machine
to the 1960's, I'd say Ann Margaret
or Jocelyn Lane.

estranged4life 07-15-2010 02:33 PM

A tie...

between 2 women who mean (or meant) different things to me in different times in my life:

Debbie A. Johnson

and

Christy Coale (bka Tamara Christine Brown - aka the Ledgie "nickay"...How we met is still the most amazing thing in my mind, somewhat in a NOT explainable way. Destiny at play I guess...Let's say our relationship is basically the book/movie "The Notebook")

Quote:

Originally Posted by sara1998 (Post 900427)
They know when you're slobbering at them because they're beautiful. Don't be that boy that can't take your eyes off her because she's beautiful.

Only time in my life where I could not take my eyes off a beautiful female was with the above mentioned Christy Coale...Not a sexual lust thing, but something in the grouping of "knowing someone but you never met this person before" (She mentioned the same thing to me...Weird, 22 years later the feeling is still there.)

ButterCookie 07-15-2010 02:36 PM

Personally: my mum.

Someone I've been in the same room as: Debbie Harry.

goldustsongbird 07-15-2010 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 900269)
Don't you know how much he LURVES popularity contests? The most popular, the most beautiful, the most.............

I'm your prime candidate for all three, right?

hayley 07-15-2010 05:18 PM

HomerMcvie 07-15-2010 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldustsongbird (Post 900406)
I'm your prime candidate for all three, right?

You know it!

sara1998 07-15-2010 07:54 PM

I can't believe I'm even replying to this thread...:rolleyes:

I am lucky. (and biased!) The most physically beautiful person I've ever seen is my oldest daughter, Samantha. This kid is Barbie perfect.

The most beautuful soul I've ever seen is my Sara. This child loves everyone, cares for every animal, takes time to hang out with the "not-so-cool" kids, plays with little ones, and takes care of mama when she's sick. She is truely a beautiful person. Inside and out.

Ethan, outer beauty is just that. Nice to look at, but not always a pleasure to be around. Most beauty queens know they're pretty. I live with a beautiful girl. She hears it all the time. I used to think I wanted to be beautiful, but after seeing what she goes through... I don't know if I could deal with it. Some grown men and boys can't control themselves around a beautiful girl. I've seen them smack into door frames staring at her, grab her ass, tits, talk down to her, keep talking when she's clearly not interested, she's been threatened, stalked, and treated like ****. They know when you're slobbering at them because they're beautiful. Don't be that boy that can't take your eyes off her because she's beautiful. They hate that.

Gypsy-Rhiannon 07-16-2010 07:42 AM

Is this just a thread for Ethan to tell us who he's lusting after right now? :D

And right now I would say the most beautiful woman imo is the actress Elizabeth Mitchell. I have a total girl crush on her

GODDESS6 07-16-2010 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon (Post 900491)
Is this just a thread for Ethan to tell us who he's lusting after right now? :D

And right now I would say the most beautiful woman imo is the actress Elizabeth Mitchell. I have a total girl crush on her

i believe it is:laugh:~