The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Stevie Nicks (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Klonopin rehab timing (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=59276)

onlynow 06-07-2021 01:38 PM

Klonopin rehab timing
 
Hi, Does anyone know the timing of Stevieís rehab in the hospital for Klonopin? I understand it was in a hospital, not a rehab center(?) Was thinking bout that in light of the SA anniversary. Thank you!

Villavic 06-07-2021 02:35 PM

According to this article it was 45 days, but it doesn't mention exact dates.

This phrase made me think... "That doctor – he’s the only person in my life I can honestly say I will never forgive. " :rolleyes:

https://www.benzoinfo.com/celebrities/stevie-nicks/

But it seems it was circa 1993
https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/stevie-...ription-drugs/

Macfan4life 06-07-2021 04:42 PM

My memory could be off some but I think Street Angel was mostly finished and the moment that made herself seek rehab is when she claimed she fell into a fireplace at her house and gashed her head. For some reason my memory says this was Nov or Dec 1993. She went to rehab, got out and put the finishing touches on Street Angel.

bombaysaffires 06-07-2021 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1267538)
My memory could be off some but I think Street Angel was mostly finished and the moment that made herself seek rehab is when she claimed she fell into a fireplace at her house and gashed her head. For some reason my memory says this was Nov or Dec 1993. She went to rehab, got out and put the finishing touches on Street Angel.

yes, it was during somebody's baby shower

HomerMcvie 06-07-2021 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1267539)
yes, it was during somebody's baby shower

Well who would want to go to a baby shower if you couldn't get f*cked up?

I mean, I wouldn't!:wavey:

onlynow 06-07-2021 08:10 PM

Thanks folks for all this info! Iím open to any more...

Macfan4life 06-08-2021 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1267543)
Well who would want to go to a baby shower if you couldn't get f*cked up?

I mean, I wouldn't!:wavey:

I can only speak from personal experience but falling into the fireplace head first has always been the squeaky wheel that got me to rehab. The craziest part is that my house does not even have a fireplace.

jbrownsjr 06-08-2021 08:05 AM

That's really sad. I never knew she fell into a fireplace. :distress: I'd stopped following her around this point. Her solo work was getting worse and worse.

BigAl84 06-08-2021 09:12 AM

Well, if she fell into the fireplace I sure as sh*t hope she popped down the chimney for Christmas that year.

HomerMcvie 06-08-2021 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1267554)
That's really sad. I never knew she fell into a fireplace. :distress: I'd stopped following her around this point. Her solo work was getting worse and worse.

I did, but only because I read it here, years ago. $he'd lost me by that point, too. I know Imma broken record, but OSOTM drove me out of her camp. WORST ALBUM EVER.

Macfan4life 06-08-2021 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1267554)
That's really sad. I never knew she fell into a fireplace. :distress: I'd stopped following her around this point. Her solo work was getting worse and worse.

Her eyes became strangely bright
she turned around in her room
what could she take and still survive the fire
I'll get down she says

Sometimes its a bitch....sometimes its a breeze

Villavic 06-08-2021 11:09 AM

My aunt had senile dementia and to mitigate her temper the doctor prescribed clonazepam. It got worse, that pill made her disconnect more from reality. She had hallucinations and used to talk with deceased relatives. When I found out that clonazepan was klonopin (I've already read about Stevie), we stopped giving her the pill and she got a bit better.

michelej1 06-08-2021 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1267543)
Well who would want to go to a baby shower if you couldn't get f*cked up?

I mean, I wouldn't!:wavey:

I canít really imagine Stevie at a baby shower. I can see her boasting about the gift she gave, but not sitting there watching and commenting as the other gifts are unwrapped or playing games, like collecting a clothespin every time someone crossed their legs.

HomerMcvie 06-08-2021 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1267569)
I canít really imagine Stevie at a baby shower. I can see her boasting about the gift she gave, but not sitting there watching and commenting as the other gifts are unwrapped or playing games, like collecting a clothespin every time someone crossed their legs.

I think she'd be bitter being there. That she wasted her time. You know, being in the Army.

Macfan4life 06-08-2021 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1267570)
I think she'd be bitter being there. That she wasted her time. You know, being in the Army.

You know she played chop sticks Rhiannon on the Piano for everyone :eek:

Maybe she was thinking the rooms were all on fire when she fell into place ........ Urban legend has it that she told Karen before the party .....If anyone falls......it will be one of us


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved