The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Christine McVie (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Today in Christine McVie history (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=59199)

HomerMcvie 06-19-2021 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Villavic (Post 1267868)
Who??? :laugh: Sorry just a bit sarcasm though actually it is admirable how you find a way to mention her in threads that are not supposed to have anything to do with her. Since you wrote she is a snake, a bitter old hag, I thought you were upset with SN. In fact, when I remember everything that happened, there are times when I don't want to know anything about Stevie Nicks, but since I end up reading her name in forums where I didn't think I'd find her, I start to think that the goal is to love her again. Just in case, not big deal, it's just that I always think... when something (or somebody) bothers me, I try not think about it, I avoid to talk or read about it. I'm not thinking about it every time. But, not everyone thinks the same and I understand and accept that. :)

$he RUINED the ending of the band of my life. I'll never forget or forgive her.

michelej1 06-19-2021 11:26 PM

I know Chris was livid and could have killed the photographer for invading her privacy like that. But we were actually glad to see her again.

HomerMcvie 06-20-2021 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1267878)
I know Chris was livid and could have killed the photographer for invading her privacy like that. But we were actually glad to see her again.

I was THRILLED to see her again, even if it wasn't a "glamour shot".

jbrownsjr 06-21-2021 07:51 AM

Quote:

I was so happy to see her. I have some really bad photos of me walking. Cold rainy morning always ruins untreated hair. :lol:

HomerMcvie 06-21-2021 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1267886)
I was so happy to see her. I have some really bad photos of me walking. Cold rainy morning always ruins untreated hair. :lol:

Hair? You have hair? WHERE?:eek:

:lol::xoxo:

jbrownsjr 06-21-2021 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1267887)
Hair? You have hair? WHERE?:eek:

:lol::xoxo:

I don't hide behind my hair
It's a bit of gold and braid.

vivfox 06-22-2021 01:59 PM

Quote:

Yes we were.
Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1267879)
I was THRILLED to see her again, even if it wasn't a "glamour shot".

I agree.