The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lindsey (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=54186)

teedeerocks 09-11-2014 02:13 AM

Lindsey

I know that we're all getting older but Lindsey has really aged since last year.He not only looks very aged but also very stressed.I hope he's ok.Anyone have any thoughts?

danker 09-11-2014 03:31 AM

Eh, he looks fine to me. Could use a haircut tho :p

But seriously, his kids are probably in their teens by now, so that might be something to consider. Nothing ages a person like their kids.

QueenStevie 09-11-2014 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedeerocks (Post 1142169)
I know that we're all getting older but Lindsey has really aged since last year.He not only looks very aged but also very stressed.I hope he's ok.Anyone have any thoughts?

Let's hope he doesn't have the dreaded disease AIDS! :eek:

elle 09-11-2014 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedeerocks (Post 1142169)

Lol this thread has started weird and just went downhill from there.I can't help but wonder what have you all been smoking.

He looks great and exactly the same as last year, only with a bit more hair on the top of his head.

jbrownsjr 09-11-2014 08:04 AM

He actually looks better to me than last recent photos.

Danielle 09-11-2014 08:34 AM

I think Lindsey looks fine! (As he has most of the time.)

Danigirl 09-11-2014 09:25 AM

He is 65 years old, I think compared to the majority of men his age he can play guitar and perform like he is half his age.

teedeerocks 09-11-2014 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenStevie (Post 1142171)

GEEEEZZZZZ I didn't mean anything like that.

teedeerocks 09-11-2014 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1142178)
Lol this thread has started weird and just went downhill from there.I can't help but wonder what have you all been smoking.

He looks great and exactly the same as last year, only with a bit more hair on the top of his head.

Sorry Elle if you feel this thread is strange,but I don't appreciate my thoughts being labeled as weird.I mean, if we can't communicate our "Mac" thoughts to the ledgeys,who else can we talk too?:shrug:

jbrownsjr 09-11-2014 10:17 AM

Quote:

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

FuzzyPlum 09-11-2014 10:50 AM

Quote:

What a bizarre comment.
Kids make you age- simple as that.
Lets end this thread!

louielouie2000 09-11-2014 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danker (Post 1142170)
Eh, he looks fine to me. Could use a haircut tho :p

But seriously, his kids are probably in their teens by now, so that might be something to consider. Nothing ages a person like their kids.

My younger brother's teenage years certainly beat my parents with the age stick within an inch of their lives. :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1142180)
He actually looks better to me than last recent photos.

I agree- the pictures of him in the studio with Chris, and the rehearsal pic all showcase a very healthy, happy, vital Mr Buckingham. I think he's looking better in these pics than he has since the Say You Will era. He just seems like he's ratcheted up his game since Christine is back in the picture. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danigirl (Post 1142187)
He is 65 years old, I think compared to the majority of men his age he can play guitar and perform like he is half his age.

This. I was at a family funeral a couple of weeks ago, and many of my Aunts, Uncles, 2nd Cousins, etc are all Mac aged (mid-later 60s). It's astounding how much more youthful and vigorous our Macsters are than the average Joes in their age group.

jbrownsjr 09-11-2014 11:34 AM

Louie

I know I may get skinned alive for saying this. But when I see recent photos of he and McVie, I see a light happiness. When I see him with Nicks I see sour milk. I am biased for sure, but that's what I see. :angel:

Nickingham 09-11-2014 11:51 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1142197)
Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Yeaaah......
Was that meant as a joke? Because it was done in poor taste.

I don't think Lindsey looks older than he did last year. He looks fine to me. Although he does have a smidge of 'the dry look' going on in the rehearsals pic. Nothing a little sweat and glossy pomade can't fix. :lol:
I agree with the comments about having kids.

michelej1 09-11-2014 12:27 PM

Yes, I don't think he looks older.

There was one time where I was startled by the change in his appearance between a FM tour and the next time I saw him perform at a Judd Apatow fundraiser and I was shocked by the difference in just a few months. But since then, I think things have been on a pretty even aging keel.

Michele