The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Stevie Nicks (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   24Kt DVD not available till Jan 15 (Blu-Ray only?) (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=59125)

UnwindedDreams 01-05-2021 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWildHeart67 (Post 1263223)
That isn't Stevie singing the "taaaaake me home," part at the end of "Stand Back " it's Sharon Celani. Listen carefully and you hear Stevie singing the lower note.
Regarding the home release, millions more DVD players have been sold compared to Blu-ray players sold.
Releasing this only on Blu-ray is unwise imo.
I don't want a Blu-ray player. I cannot fi d any information on it being released to purchase from VUDU, Google Play, iTunes or any other digital platform services either.
WTF

It's two notes from Stevie: the lower note which was live and the higher note she recorded in Chicago. Sharon's note is there too. There's an article where Stevie said she had to redo a note in one of the songs. If it wasn't that, which was it? Sure wasn't the end of IYWML

TheWildHeart67 01-15-2021 04:35 PM

Amazon just delivered my DVD and 2 CD set. Watching it now. ❤️

UnwindedDreams 01-15-2021 04:58 PM

^Would you please mind taking a photograph of the inside packaging?
I'm curious if Target had different inside art or if that was an untruth:laugh:

TheWildHeart67 01-15-2021 06:22 PM

Does a picture I took have to be hosted with a URL?
It seems the only way a picture can be posted?!

UnwindedDreams 01-15-2021 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWildHeart67 (Post 1263448)
Does a picture I took have to be hosted with a URL?
It seems the only way a picture can be posted?!

I'm not sure but thank you for considering; that's very kind of you.

greendaze5 01-16-2021 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWildHeart67 (Post 1263445)
Amazon just delivered my DVD and 2 CD set. Watching it now. ❤️

Enjoy! :)

Still waiting for mine.

What annoys me is that the Blu-Ray (which I don't have the player for) is cheaper. I bought the DVD set, which bundles with the 2 live CD's, which I already have. :mad:

UnwindedDreams 01-16-2021 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greendaze5 (Post 1263457)
I bought the DVD set, which bundles with the 2 live CD's, which I already have. :mad:

It would've been nice if they didn't sell the CD earlier than the cd/dvd package and just waited until January to release it with the DVD.

Is the cd/dvd exclusive to Target as well or does Target have cd only?

greendaze5 01-16-2021 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams (Post 1263458)
It would've been nice if they didn't sell the CD earlier than the cd/dvd package and just waited until January to release it with the DVD.

Is the cd/dvd exclusive to Target as well or does Target have cd only?

Target's 'exclusivity' is misleading.

I was able to get my copy of the 2 CD set from Amazon. Target meanwhile was selling it with 'Limited Edition Album Art'.

As far as I know, my Amazon version has the same inside packaging (photos and text). The only difference I see is that the Target one has nice reflective gold foil used on the cover. My Amazon one doesn't.

As for the DVD/2 CD set I'm now waiting for, that's via Amazon too. So it's not a Target exclusive.

UnwindedDreams 01-16-2021 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greendaze5 (Post 1263460)
Target's 'exclusivity' is misleading.

I was able to get my copy of the 2 CD set from Amazon. Target meanwhile was selling it with 'Limited Edition Album Art'.

As far as I know, my Amazon version has the same inside packaging (photos and text). The only difference I see is that the Target one has nice reflective gold foil used on the cover. My Amazon one doesn't.

As for the DVD/2 CD set I'm now waiting for, that's via Amazon too. So it's not a Target exclusive.

Thank you for letting us know. Very interesting. So you have the pictures of the band when you open the CD then.

I notice Scott Crago didn't receive an honorable mention; he did do three months of the tour with Stevie. I guess he was just a fill-in until Drew Hester could start.

BLY 01-16-2021 05:59 PM

I just finished watching the show and I thought it was great. I had the cds I bought from target so I heard the show without the commentary. I missed the 24k tour so this was nice to see the show with a great selection of songs.

TheWildHeart67 01-17-2021 03:40 PM

The Blu-ray is #4 on Amazon and the DVD/CD package is #15.

UnwindedDreams 01-17-2021 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWildHeart67 (Post 1263465)
The Blu-ray is #4 on Amazon and the DVD/CD package is #15.

Very nice. CD is 99 on Barnes and Noble. I imagine that's CD/DVD because 2CD is exclusive to Target.