The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Introduce Yourself Here! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=47148)

Dex 07-29-2013 01:54 PM

A big (and from the look of your join date, belated) welcome to you, Desiree. I've been enjoying your posts here very much! Keep it up. :)

Desiree 07-29-2013 03:24 PM

Thanks, Dex! I've always loved this site, lots a lovely, funny people who live and let live as much as possible! Hard to when emotions run high but obviously possible! I like that!

PinkCollins 08-17-2013 09:56 AM

Hello. Long time lurker here.

I am a UK fan here. Only 23, but I've been a fan of FM for as long as I can remember. Tango in The Night is my top album from the Rumours lineup - but only because I remember it being played in the Car as a kid. Big Stevie Nicks fan too, very envious of her vocal abilities.

Dex 08-17-2013 12:17 PM

Welcome aboard, PinkCollins! :) Wherabouts in the uk are you based?

moon 08-17-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkCollins (Post 1100523)

I am a UK fan here. Only 23, but I've been a fan of FM for as long as I can remember. Tango in The Night is my top album from the Rumours lineup - but only because I remember it being played in the Car as a kid. Big Stevie Nicks fan too, very envious of her vocal abilities.

Hi! I'm 23 too, but an FM fan too!! My fav album from the Rumours lineup is Mirage. I'm a Lindsey fan but Stevie is a great singer and a very talented musician, I love her music!!
Welcome!
Mark.

TotallyTusked 08-18-2013 02:16 AM

Heyyy I'm Bec! Long time lurker of The Ledge forum, down here in Australia, and I decided over time that I wanted to add to lots of stuff on here, so I did the obvious and got an account! Woohoo! Anyway, it's awesome to be here!! I'm only 14 years old and a BIG Fleetwood Mac fan. They've been my fave band since I was about three years old and I heard Landslide for the first time. ;) (but the best FM song for me is probably Beautiful Child)

Erm, my favourite Stevie solo album is Rock A Little, just love Talk To Me and If I were You, the album itself didn't do as well as the 2 before it but I just love the music.
And my favourite solo album of Lindsey's is by far Go Insane. Somehow it just does it for me. More electric than the traditional instrumentals on his other albums. Just different and awesomely weird, I suppose.
I really don't know a thing about Christine's solo stuff, never really followed through with it as much as SN or LB's.

I'm definitely a Tusk girl, coz I love the creativity in it and the contrast from Rumours, that's what makes FM as a band stand out for me. And the fact that Lindsey did a lot of the work by himself is kinda inspirational. :)
I love both Lindsey and Stevie probably the most (it's sooo hard!).... Lindsey's so incredibly talented in every way and Stevie's voice is amazing. Again, glad to be here! :D

Dex 08-18-2013 04:24 AM

Welcome TotallyTusked! Hope you enjoy your time here. How cool to be a FM fan so young. :)

Jeesh. You guys know what music I liked when I was 14?

Celine Dion. :(

vivfox 08-18-2013 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dex (Post 1100574)
Jeesh. You guys know what music I liked when I was 14?
Celine Dion. :(

ROTFL :laugh::laugh::laugh:

vivfox 08-18-2013 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkCollins (Post 1100523)

Are you also a fan of Pink and a fan of Dark Shadows? Welcome!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TotallyTusked (Post 1100563)
Heyyy I'm Bec!

Welcome. So young with such great taste in music. Glad to have you!

PinkCollins 08-18-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dex (Post 1100529)
Welcome aboard, PinkCollins! :) Wherabouts in the uk are you based?

South Wales (Cardiff) at present.

Quote:

Originally Posted by moon (Post 1100549)
Hi! I'm 23 too, but an FM fan too!! My fav album from the Rumours lineup is Mirage. I'm a Lindsey fan but Stevie is a great singer and a very talented musician, I love her music!!
Welcome!
Mark.

Mirage is strangely my least favourite

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 1100578)
Are you also a fan of Pink and a fan of Dark Shadows? Welcome!!!

Welcome. So young with such great taste in music. Glad to have you!

Nope not at all. If that was because of my username - it's actually a favourite Cocktail of mine.

Thanks for all the welcomes!

TotallyTusked 08-18-2013 08:05 PM

thanks for the welcome guys, again, glad to be here! :D

Stormwind 08-19-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TotallyTusked (Post 1100617)
thanks for the welcome guys, again, glad to be here! :D

Wow, I thought to be one of the youngest here, anyway welcome.

Desiree 08-19-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormwind (Post 1100654)
Wow, I thought to be one of the youngest here, anyway welcome.

I just love the age range among FM fans! Of course, my children and their friends started listening to FM while in utero, my son at two years old did the best imitation of LB's NTF ever and spot on! Learned it watching the Mirage concert video! They are now 25, he is a musician, btw...and 28 and we all go to shows together, always have! You young ones probably were infused like mine, lol! Can't wait to hear your take on things! :)

Macfanforever 08-19-2013 09:16 PM

I have to say welcome to the Ledge everybody .Its nice to see all of you younger FM fans are enjoying the band like I did when I was a teen back in the 1970's.

My nephew is 25 and loves classic rock music including Stevie/Lindsey and FM and he can't stand the current music.

moon 08-20-2013 03:58 AM

Hi, TotallyTusked, and welcome, aussie!! :blob2: