The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   New songs? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=59323)

BLY 09-03-2021 05:33 PM

New songs?
 
Anybody have a link to snippets of songs from the new album?

elle 09-04-2021 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLY (Post 1269156)
Anybody have a link to snippets of songs from the new album?

i'll embed them in this thread as i publish them, and as i mentioned in the other thread, if you watch Time from Pabst that will take you to my youtube channel where all the snippets of new songs from first 2 shows are.

here is Scream from the 2nd show -

elle 09-04-2021 10:04 PM

snippets from Pabst (opening night) -








elle 09-04-2021 10:05 PM


BLY 09-04-2021 10:15 PM

Yes….thanks, these are great. I was hoping to get an early clip of the studio versions from the folks that got the cd prior to the release date.

elle 09-04-2021 10:15 PM


elle 09-04-2021 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLY (Post 1269180)
Yes….thanks, these are great. I was hoping to get an early clip of the studio versions from the folks that got the cd prior to the release date.

don't think we want to do that.

elle 09-04-2021 10:23 PM


bombaysaffires 09-04-2021 11:45 PM

of all these so far I really like Swan Song the best live, thanks for posting!!

DownOnRodeo 09-05-2021 03:00 AM

I want to hear the album tracks fresh so I'm only watching the clips of the singles already released.

Thanks for sharing, Elle.

Who is on bass this tour? The 2018 bassist was a highlight of the show for me.

sue 09-05-2021 10:23 AM

I like Swan Song, especially the lyrics.

“But is it right to keep me waiting
Is it right to make me hold out so long
It isn’t right to keep me waiting
In the shadow of our Swan song”…..

Enough said, really.

elle 09-05-2021 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo (Post 1269186)
I want to hear the album tracks fresh so I'm only watching the clips of the singles already released.

Thanks for sharing, Elle.

Who is on bass this tour? The 2018 bassist was a highlight of the show for me.

Brett is doubling on the bass too, this tour. frankly i'm not that happy with Lindsey for dropping Federico this time around, with Neale being back. Federico was great last 2 tours, and from his social media posts it was pretty clear he would have loved to do this tour too.

UnwindedDreams 09-05-2021 11:48 AM

I think Brett had his nose worked on. He looks good.


As far as Fed goes, Lindsey has to work with a budget. I'm surprised Fed isn't on another tour right now.

DownOnRodeo 09-06-2021 05:39 AM

Brett is doubling on bass? I know he can play any instrument ever invented, but at this stage the guy must look like Dick van Dyke in Mary Poppins.


Fleetnicks Mac pushes Brett out the door in 2019.
Lindsey holds the door open for Neil in 2021.

Talk about a stark contrast.

UnwindedDreams 09-06-2021 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo (Post 1269196)

Fleetnicks Mac pushes Brett out the door in 2019.
Lindsey holds the door open for Neil in 2021.

Talk about a stark contrast.

Not only did she push him out the door in 2018, but she had him fly to Maui to help Mike and Neil learn 10 FM songs, and think his job was safe.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved