The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sara Largo MD 1979! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=45564)

SuperFleetwood 01-12-2011 07:16 PM

Sara Largo MD 1979!

tell me what you think!

vivfox 01-12-2011 08:29 PM

I always appreciate your efforts to clean up the videos and present them to us in better quality.

I love the look on Stevie's face when she sings "I think I had met my match" because Christine messed up for a second on the piano. And in the middle of the song when the audience cheers because someone gave Stevie a necklace. And how she thanks the person for it.

And near the end of the song I like how Lindsey approaches Chris and kisses her on the cheek.

LittleCharmer 01-12-2011 09:31 PM

I never really 'got' Sara until I saw this.. Everything about it is beautiful.

SuperFleetwood 01-12-2011 09:45 PM

anytime viv!!!! yeah, how about the pantie thing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 933934)
I always appreciate your efforts to clean up the videos and present them to us in better quality.

I love the look on Stevie's face when she sings "I think I had met my match" because Christine messed up for a second on the piano. And in the middle of the song when the audience cheers because someone gave Stevie a necklace. And how she thanks the person for it.

And near the end of the song I like how Lindsey approaches Chris and kisses her on the cheek.

SuperFleetwood 01-12-2011 09:47 PM

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleCharmer (Post 933991)
I never really 'got' Sara until I saw this.. Everything about it is beautiful.

Jeff_TM 01-13-2011 03:44 AM

I didn't notice any piano errors in it...
I did notice and have noticed Lindsey flirting with Christine.......

Thanks for uploading Sara it was so cool.
A Little Charmer, the clip you show below you posting I just get a kick out of that look, makes me smile :D
[QUOTE=vivfox;933934]And near the end of the song I like how Lindsey approaches Chris and kisses her on the cheek.[QUOTE]
forgot to add :xoxo:

jellyman10 01-13-2011 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperFleetwood (Post 934006)
anytime viv!!!! yeah, how about the pantie thing!

???
What pantie thing?
(Great video, btw. My favourite song.)

Sleepless-Child 01-13-2011 06:25 PM

This thread is clearly suffering from all those Stevie news :laugh:. Not a lot of people seem to notice how amazing this is. Thank you very much for posting :):).

AliceLover 01-13-2011 06:26 PM

I think this is my favorite live version of Sara! I always play this on my ipod, Lindsey makes it!

SuperFleetwood 01-13-2011 06:56 PM

she was holding underware lol!
Quote:

Originally Posted by jellyman10 (Post 934153)
???
What pantie thing?

SuperFleetwood 01-13-2011 06:58 PM

the pantie think around 2:54 i think!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jellyman10 (Post 934153)
???
What pantie thing?

HomerMcvie 01-13-2011 07:50 PM

I do hear a mistake at "I think I had met my match". I would be more inclined to think that it's Lindsey, mainly due to the fact that it's no big deal to play keyboards in F(which btw, 99% of Stevie's songs are in!:lol:), BUT, on guitar, the low, open string is an E. And the mistake, sounds to me, like an open E string on guitar. Just saying, the odds are much greater, that Lindsey plucked the open E by mistake....

jellyman10 01-14-2011 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperFleetwood (Post 934749)
the pantie think around 2:54 i think!

I have no idea how I missed that the first time! :eek:

Also have no idea why she didn't launch them right back from whence they came, instead of draping then on the mic stand for later....

Gailh 01-14-2011 03:59 PM

My absolute favourite Stevie song thanks

Gail

aleuzzi 01-14-2011 04:57 PM

Wow. I'm impressed with how well Stevie's able to carry the vocal so well across 7 minutes. She's hardly ever not singing. And her timing is spot on--this time. LOL.

I'm also happy to see a clip where the photographers weren't afraid of featuring a lot of Christine on a song she didn't sing. Usually on Stevie-Lindsey songs all we see are those two, with an occasional cut to Mick.

The mistake: Yes it's there alright--but I'm with Homer: not sure it was the piano. Either way, it was a minor one and would have been even less obvious if Stevie's funny face didn't call attention to it!