The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Stevie Nicks (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Klonopin rehab timing (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=59276)

David 06-08-2021 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1267557)
Sometimes its a bitch....sometimes its a breeze

Sometimes it’s a snitch
Sometimes it’s a sneeze

Sometimes it’s bulldogs . . .
Sometimes it’s fleas . . .

Sometimes it’s a bitch
Sometimes . . . it’s a breeze!

sleepless child 06-08-2021 04:48 PM

And then she had Glen take everything she took to see what would happen. I believe he passed out. They went to the Dr. who was prescribing all the meds and told him what they did. He said are you trying g to kill him? And she said are you trying to kill me because that is what I take everyday. She then went to rehab.

Macfan4life 06-08-2021 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepless child (Post 1267594)
And then she had Glen take everything she took to see what would happen. I believe he passed out. They went to the Dr. who was prescribing all the meds and told him what they did. He said are you trying g to kill him? And she said are you trying to kill me because that is what I take everyday. She then went to rehab.

That always was an unfreaking believable story. This drug is killing me, can you try it and tell me what you think. If true, I cant believe she admits to such a thing

bombaysaffires 06-08-2021 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1267569)
I can’t really imagine Stevie at a baby shower. I can see her boasting about the gift she gave, but not sitting there watching and commenting as the other gifts are unwrapped or playing games, like collecting a clothespin every time someone crossed their legs.

She was actually hosting the shower at her house. Maybe that's why she took some drugs..to get through all those awful shower games.

I don't know if she ever said whose shower it was.... I don't know how old some of these kids of her friends are... like Mary Torrey's daughter, etc... to guess whose shower it was. When was Jessica born??

michelej1 06-09-2021 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1267618)
She was actually hosting the shower at her house. Maybe that's why she took some drugs..to get through all those awful shower games.

I don't know if she ever said whose shower it was.... I don't know how old some of these kids of her friends are... like Mary Torrey's daughter, etc... to guess whose shower it was. When was Jessica born??

September 1991.

svnwndrs 06-09-2021 05:39 PM

I remember reading somewhere a long time ago that she entered rehab/the hospital for treatment on Dec. 12, 1993 and stayed for 47 days or something. So she left sometime in late January 1994. Im just glad she survived.