The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Christine McVie (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Top 5 Christine McVie/Perfect Songs (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=59454)

jbrownsjr 01-15-2022 12:43 PM

Top 5 Christine McVie/Perfect Songs
 
So in this moment, my favorite Christine songs are:

One In A Million
Why
You Make Loving Fun
Sugar Daddy
Wish You Were Here (Duet with LB Live Milwaukee)

That's a crazy list, but she has so many songs. I wish I could add some Chicken Shack, but not there at the moment.

aleuzzi 01-15-2022 01:13 PM

Fleetwood Mac Top 5:

SYLM
YMLF
Never Forget
Sugar Daddy
Brown Eyes (or Oh Daddy)

Solo Top 5

One In a Million
Smile I Live For
Friend (acoustic)
Forgiveness
No Road Is the Right Road

Special mention: Giving It Back

Chicken Shack Top 5:

It’s Okay with Me Baby
When the Train Comes Back
Get Like You Used to Be

HomerMcvie 01-15-2022 01:37 PM

Top five FM
Think About Me
Why
Hold Me
Sugar Daddy
Love Shines

Top five solo
One In A Million
The Challenge
Friend
The Smile I Live For
Love Will Show Us How

Macfan4life 01-15-2022 01:38 PM

Come A Little Bit Closer
You Make Loving Fun
Isn't It Midnight
Nights in Estoril
Why


Edit: I stuck to the challenge. We all stray and find clever ways of making lists around here. Of all her songs solo/Mac I stuck to the list. Now don't everyone flame me but I seriously dont remember this Sugar Daddy love until Homer mentioned it. Its like when I first joined this board, Mirage was bashed like crazy and I had to right the ship. Now if only I can do that magic again for Say You Will. ;)

jbrownsjr 01-15-2022 01:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bhDUvcY2O8

This has been in my rotation. Listen to the difference. Her early take is the one!!

HomerMcvie 01-15-2022 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1271963)
Come A Little Bit Closer
You Make Loving Fun
Isn't It Midnight
Nights in Estoril
Why


Edit: I stuck to the challenge. We all stray and find clever ways of making lists around here. Of all her songs solo/Mac I stuck to the list. Now don't everyone flame me but I seriously dont remember this Sugar Daddy love until Homer mentioned it. Its like when I first joined this board, Mirage was bashed like crazy and I had to right the ship. Now if only I can do that magic again for Say You Will. ;)

Ho sh*t - I forgot Sugar Daddy. Going back to edit!

I've been here 11 years longer than you. This isn't the board it used to be. Which really has nothing to do with "the board", as much as changes in the internet. "Chit Chat" used to explode here(before Facebook).

Macfan4life 01-15-2022 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1271965)
Ho sh*t - I forgot Sugar Daddy. Going back to edit!

I've been here 11 years longer than you. This isn't the board it used to be. Which really has nothing to do with "the board", as much as changes in the internet. "Chit Chat" used to explode here(before Facebook).

That's ok. Brownie forgot The Smile I Live For after telling us for years it was his favorite from the 1984 album :lol:

My memory is just too good :)

Villavic 01-15-2022 02:43 PM

Today:

YMLF
Over & Over
Isn't It Midnight
Don't Stop
ALAYF

HomerMcvie 01-15-2022 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1271966)
That's ok. Brownie forgot The Smile I Live For after telling us for years it was his favorite from the 1984 album :lol:

My memory is just too good :)

So is your opinion of yourself.:laugh::D:wavey:

EDIT - for a minute, I thought you meant me, because that's MY last name. It's NOT his. You're like the one person here(that I like) that I'm not FB friends with.

jbrownsjr 01-15-2022 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1271966)
That's ok. Brownie forgot The Smile I Live For after telling us for years it was his favorite from the 1984 album :lol:

My memory is just too good :)

You did read the "at this moment" part, no?

Macfan4life 01-15-2022 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1271969)
You did read the "at this moment" part, no?

Your mood is like a circus wheel, you're changing all the time

jbrownsjr 01-15-2022 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1271972)
Your mood is like a circus wheel, you're changing all the time

Cuz, once in a while I"m thrown back into that dark place, where you reside.

Macfan4life 01-15-2022 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1271973)
Cuz, once in a while I"m thrown back into that dark place, where you reside.

You have the power to hypnotize. I should'a known better, I should beware

aleuzzi 01-15-2022 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1271956)
So in this moment, my favorite Christine songs are:

One In A Million
Why
You Make Loving Fun
Sugar Daddy
Wish You Were Here (Duet with LB Live Milwaukee)

That's a crazy list, but she has so many songs. I wish I could add some Chicken Shack, but not there at the moment.

At this moment, only five, at your repeated urging—-

You’re so bossy!

SYLM
YMLF
Smile I Live For
One in a Million
No Road is the Right Road

Tomorrow: the list might be different, except the top three.

jbrownsjr 01-15-2022 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aleuzzi (Post 1271981)
At this moment, only five, at your repeated urging—-

You’re so bossy!

SYLM
YMLF
Smile I Live For
One in a Million
No Road is the Right Road

Tomorrow: the list might be different, except the top three.

I was a little bossy. But I wanted to see your 5 of the moment.

Homer's too if he can follow the rules. I'm not the boss.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved