The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   spring 2020 tour band members (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58873)

elle 03-04-2020 07:03 PM

spring 2020 tour band members

so it will be Lindsey and?

apparently some changes are in store. we recently got this really nice post - new drummer!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9R7v1Ih...36-4VYJgAJH88E
drummermichaelurbano
I’m happy to announce I’ll be playing drums behind Lindsey Buckingham on his upcoming tour. Lindsey’s music has meant a great deal to me forever. Because of that I am beyond thrilled to join him and his band on stage. This is a selfie I took five seconds before walking in the room to play with him the first time. He was kind, confident, strong and relaxed. He of course played and sang brilliantly. Can’t wait to get started. A huge thanks to Bob Glaub for recommending me, wouldn’t of happened without him. #lindseybuckingham #drummer

according to info circulating on facebook, apparently Federico will not be on this tour. no word on Brett. and will Neale be back? Micheal Kianka?

wilsonmac 03-05-2020 10:37 AM

This guy is the real deal. I saw him play with John Hiatt awhile back. Great drummer

jwd 03-05-2020 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1256678)

apparently some changes are in store. we recently got this really nice post - new drummer!

drummermichaelurbano
I’m happy to announce I’ll be playing drums behind Lindsey Buckingham on his upcoming tour. Lindsey’s music has meant a great deal to me forever. Because of that I am beyond thrilled to join him and his band on stage. This is a selfie I took five seconds before walking in the room to play with him the first time. He was kind, confident, strong and relaxed. He of course played and sang brilliantly. Can’t wait to get started. A huge thanks to Bob Glaub for recommending me, wouldn’t of happened without him. #lindseybuckingham #drummer

according to info circulating on facebook, apparently Federico will not be on this tour. no word on Brett. and will Neale be back? Micheal Kianka?

Sang brilliantly! :blob2:

michelej1 03-05-2020 11:41 PM

Awww. I will be happy just to hear his speaking voice again. Beautiful.

elle 03-07-2020 12:31 PM

so now we know the spring 2020 band members:

Lindsey, Brett, Neale, Michael and i'm guessing Michael Kianka on samples / backing tracks.

Fed and Jimmy have other overlapping gigs, apparently.

BLY 03-07-2020 04:11 PM

I’m so looking forward to seeing him when he gets to the mid Atlantic states. The anthology tour was freaking amazing. I can’t wait for the new album and new set list.😎

Storms123 03-08-2020 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1256705)

Lindsey, Brett, Neale, Michael and i'm guessing Michael Kianka on samples / backing tracks.

I am thrilled Neal will be back with him!

g. fish 03-09-2020 08:31 AM

If Lindsey were a vindictive person like his former band members, Neale might have been ostracized for playing on the other team. So much respect for Lindsey and the way he has handled the last two years.

lovethemac1 03-09-2020 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g. fish (Post 1256711)
If Lindsey were a vindictive person like his former band members, Neale might have been ostracized for playing on the other team. So much respect for Lindsey and the way he has handled the last two years.

Exactly what I was thinking.

TrueFaith77 03-09-2020 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1256691)
Awww. I will be happy just to hear his speaking voice again. Beautiful.

Don’t go getting me emotional.

bombaysaffires 03-20-2020 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1256705)

Jimmy was playing with the Dixie Chicks on ellen the other day, so presumably he'll be touring with them....... (though how everyone's touring will be affected with all the no large groups ban remains to be seen):confused:

HomerMcvie 03-20-2020 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1256886)
Jimmy was playing with the Dixie Chicks on ellen the other day, so presumably he'll be touring with them....... (though how everyone's touring will be affected with all the no large groups ban remains to be seen):confused:

Jimmy was with the Dixie Chicks on their last tour, too.

button-lip 03-20-2020 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g. fish (Post 1256711)

He's in a different league. On so many levels! :D

studyinscarlet 03-21-2020 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1256678)

drummermichaelurbano

What? No Mick Fleetwood? That SOB! How dare he! Blah, blah, blah he sounds like a sheep, he's an awful person, I won't be going to see him. :] Sounds like you lot think this is okay to leave out FM members. Jerks.

elle 03-21-2020 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by studyinscarlet (Post 1256897)
What? No Mick Fleetwood? That SOB! How dare he! Blah, blah, blah he sounds like a sheep, he's an awful person, I won't be going to see him. :] Sounds like you lot think this is okay to leave out FM members. Jerks.

??

Mick Fleetwood was never a live drummer on LB solo tours. and if you were following the last 2 years, Mick has been ghosting him and doesn't want to talk to Lindsey anyway so how exactly would Lindsey be able to hire him.

i guess you are trying to be funny, but jokes usually have to be at least somewhat grounded in something that can happen. :shrug: