The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Post-Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   5 songs cut from setlist (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58173)

gldstwmn 10-11-2018 12:34 PM

The root of the problem is whomever owns and runs this joint has completely lost interest/never cared to hegin with. The site should be run be someone who is actually interested in the band. It's a shame. I mean I can't even embed a video or a photo in the new forum.

jbrownsjr 10-11-2018 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1239797)
The root of the problem is whomever owns and runs this joint has completely lost interest/never cared to hegin with. The site should be run be someone who is actually interested in the band. It's a shame. I mean I can't even embed a video or a photo in the new forum.

Well thanks for not making it me. As much as we disagree, I like that you goof around with me and know that I'm not some evil spawn that ruined TL!! ;)

Macfan4life 10-11-2018 01:21 PM

This thread seems to be an honest mistake by a long term member. Its turned into something ugly that has nothing to do with its original intent. The OP admits why the error was made and it makes sense. We should all forgive the OP. Too bad this thread cant be locked or deleted.

jbrownsjr 10-11-2018 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1239820)
This thread seems to be an honest mistake by a long term member. Its turned into something ugly that has nothing to do with its original intent. The OP admits why the error was made and it makes sense. We should all forgive the OP. Too bad this thread cant be locked or deleted.

I just noticed your sig... lol

gldstwmn 10-11-2018 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1239800)
Well thanks for not making it me. As much as we disagree, I like that you goof around with me and know that I'm not some evil spawn that ruined TL!! ;)

Oh god no. We have our disagreements but I have also been in your shoes. You've got your hands full. I get it. You're a one man band so to speak. :laugh:

jbrownsjr 10-11-2018 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1239873)
Oh god no. We have our disagreements but I have also been in your shoes. You've got your hands full. I get it. You're a one man band so to speak. :laugh:

That's right! I've done all the instruments on my solo albums, too!

Macfan4life 10-11-2018 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1239847)
I just noticed your sig... lol

Really? I've had it since Lindsey has been fired

gldstwmn 10-11-2018 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1239902)
Really? I've had it since Lindsey has been fired

It's funny and not at the same time.

gldstwmn 10-11-2018 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1239879)
That's right! I've done all the instruments on my solo albums, too!

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Do you speed up your voice to sound like Stevie?

jbrownsjr 10-12-2018 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1239957)
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Do you speed up your voice to sound like Stevie?

heee heee heee ha ha ha ha who who nom nom Chu Chu chu ha ha ha

like that...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved