The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   The Early Years (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Mick Fleetwood & Friends Celebrate the Music of Peter Green (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=59267)

BLY 05-30-2021 04:08 PM

Mick Fleetwood & Friends Celebrate the Music of Peter Green
 
I finally got my copy of the cds/Blu-Ray. Itís a great collection of songs and musicians. Iím glad I got it for my collection.

jbrownsjr 06-02-2021 01:48 PM

I wish they had digital. I can't invest into discs anymore. It's clogging up the place. :)

HomerMcvie 06-02-2021 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1267426)
I wish they had digital. I can't invest into discs anymore. It's clogging up the place. :)

When I bought the White, Rumours, and Tusk reissues in 2003, I swore that THAT WAS IT.

And it has been.

Speaking of has beens, how many more times will Mick keeps releasing this stuff?:D

I would LOVE to have Live, but only for the coveted disk 3. But I ain't payin' $100 for it, that's for sure.

jbrownsjr 06-03-2021 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1267432)
When I bought the White, Rumours, and Tusk reissues in 2003, I swore that THAT WAS IT.

And it has been.

Speaking of has beens, how many more times will Mick keeps releasing this stuff?:D

I would LOVE to have Live, but only for the coveted disk 3. But I ain't payin' $100 for it, that's for sure.

You can listen to all those digitally. Apple Music has it.

HomerMcvie 06-03-2021 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1267447)
You can listen to all those digitally. Apple Music has it.

For FREE? :p:p:p


If so, I'll put on my pirate hat, and give it a go.

jbrownsjr 06-03-2021 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1267448)
For FREE? :p:p:p


If so, I'll put on my pirate hat, and give it a go.

Get it for a month..There might be a free trial. LIsten to the wind blow.. then call it a day..

bwboy 06-08-2021 07:37 PM

This concert is airing on PBS this week- check your local listings. My PBS station is airing it tomorrow night.

BLY 06-08-2021 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1267607)
This concert is airing on PBS this week- check your local listings. My PBS station is airing it tomorrow night.


Itís a great show with fantastic performances.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved