The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Introduce Yourself Here! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=47148)

KayStar 08-30-2011 05:09 PM

Hi, i'm Kay. Totally love Fleetwood Mac (or course) pleased to be part of the The Ledge message boards :)

caroline79 08-30-2011 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayStar (Post 1012341)
Hi, i'm Kay. Totally love Fleetwood Mac (or course) pleased to be part of the The Ledge message boards :)

Welcome aboard Kay! :wavey: Glad to meet ya!

mylittledemon 08-30-2011 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travisevian (Post 1012313)
Merci but why are you embarrassed?

I guess I picked the wrong smiley. Normally I use the wink, but everyone seems to misinterpret that. ;)

KayStar 08-30-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caroline79 (Post 1012343)
Welcome aboard Kay! :wavey: Glad to meet ya!

Thanks very much. Loving your signiture picture. Looking forward to Lindsey new album?

caroline79 08-30-2011 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayStar (Post 1012346)
Thanks very much. Loving your signiture picture. Looking forward to Lindsey new album?

I like that I see this right after I change my signature :laugh:. Yes, I cannot wait for the new album! How about you?

mylittledemon 08-30-2011 05:32 PM

Hey Kay! Welcome! :thumbsup:

KayStar 08-30-2011 06:05 PM

Haha, typical :D i'm excited for the new album! Cant wait to hear what hes come up with. My fav album of his will always be Out of the Cradle tho. Just got Stevies new album so i've got alot of listening to do this month:thumbsup:

KayStar 08-30-2011 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mylittledemon (Post 1012350)
Hey Kay! Welcome! :thumbsup:

Hello! Thank You very much. Look forward to talking about my favourite topic :D

Catland20 09-03-2011 01:24 PM

New to the ledge!
 
Hey guys! New to the ledge! I heard fleetwood mac TWICE on the radio today! So great to know they are still remembered, once on Absolute and again on Gold!
Awesome!!

mylittledemon 09-04-2011 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catland20 (Post 1013581)
Hey guys! New to the ledge! I heard fleetwood mac TWICE on the radio today! So great to know they are still remembered, once on Absolute and again on Gold!
Awesome!!

Welcome Catland! We're glad to have ya! :D

avalonmagick 12-03-2011 06:49 PM

Hello
 
Hi Everyone,

I have recently joined and wanted to introduce myself.

I live in Melbourne, Australia and look forward to becoming a part of this community

Avalon Blessings

Gypsy
)O(

louielouie2000 12-03-2011 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avalonmagick (Post 1030124)
Hi Everyone,

I have recently joined and wanted to introduce myself.

I live in Melbourne, Australia and look forward to becoming a part of this community

Avalon Blessings

Gypsy
)O(

Welcome to the Ledge... make yourself at home! :wavey:

GoldDustGypsy 12-08-2011 01:15 AM

Hi everyone!

I joined the ledge around a month ago and I'm wanting to be more active on the boards so I decided I may as well introduce myself! I'm 20 years old and love every single aspect of Fleetwood Mac. So far, the only live shows I've been to are Stevie (in Cincinnati) and Lindsey (in Newark, OH). They were both absolutely spectacular. Lindsey slapped my hand during Go Your Own Way(best moment of my life) but unfortunately I couldn't make it up to the stage for the edge walk :(

I'm so happy to be here and be surrounded by so many FM fans, can't wait to see what's in store!

jannieC 12-08-2011 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldDustGypsy (Post 1030673)
Hi everyone!

I joined the ledge around a month ago and I'm wanting to be more active on the boards so I decided I may as well introduce myself! I'm 20 years old and love every single aspect of Fleetwood Mac. So far, the only live shows I've been to are Stevie (in Cincinnati) and Lindsey (in Newark, OH). They were both absolutely spectacular. Lindsey slapped my hand during Go Your Own Way(best moment of my life) but unfortunately I couldn't make it up to the stage for the edge walk :(

I'm so happy to be here and be surrounded by so many FM fans, can't wait to see what's in store!

Hi- glad to have you here! :wavey:

David 12-18-2011 02:18 PM

Hi, I'm David. I waited a long time for a good live album from the pop incarnation of the band. When I got tired of waiting, I made my own live album. This was some years ago. I'm Facebook friends with Jannie here.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved