The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Chicago-Night Two *spoilers* (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=39320)

wewerefrail 03-14-2009 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 805471)
Hey, you already had your username before Storms became the hit of the tour? That's pretty prescient! I love it.

Michele

LOL it's like I just knew Storms kicks ass.

D.W-Suite 03-14-2009 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD (Post 804220)
YES!! ...
and, thanks for the focus on Stevie during GYOW...verycool to see what she, John and Mick are doing on the stage as opposed to LindseyZOOM on his guitar...I can appreciate this for a change in capture :nod:

Hmmm, I didn't appreciate this at all, I thought that looking at Stevie there was boring, I love that clip though where it's filming her walking across stage and he just manically jumps across :laugh:

David 03-14-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badanimals87 (Post 805628)
I Know I'm Not Wrong (partial)

Wow. That's the first time I had heard this song from this tour. They treat this song the same way they treat "Go Your Own Way" in terms of instrumentation. Full force. If there's any song that doesn't really need or benefit by more than one electric guitar & a bevy of cooing backup singers, it's "I Know I'm Not Wrong." The hogs-to-slop onslaught on this song doesn't do anything for me. I like lean. I like sinewy. I like brisk.

badanimals87 03-14-2009 03:22 PM

I'm So Afraid

shackin'up 03-14-2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 806024)
Wow. That's the first time I had heard this song from this tour. They treat this song the same way they treat "Go Your Own Way" in terms of instrumentation. Full force. If there's any song that doesn't really need or benefit by more than one electric guitar & a bevy of cooing backup singers, it's "I Know I'm Not Wrong." The hogs-to-slop onslaught on this song doesn't do anything for me. I like lean. I like sinewy. I like brisk.

I agree. But I bet it's gonna sound great in a big arena.

badanimals87 03-21-2009 11:07 AM

Landslide

Gypsy

badanimals87 03-22-2009 10:39 AM

Big Love

Gold Dust Woman

badanimals87 12-30-2010 09:28 PM

I'm giving this thread a bump because I reposted all of the video from the 2nd Rosemont, IL show last year. My camera picked up all kinds of chatter around me which sucked on the quieter songs. Luckily Brian J here was nice enough to post his audio of the show which I mixed in with my own. I used mostly Brian's but my audio recording had a little more low end due to the LFE channel created by the camera so I mixed them together. I did not get video footage for the first 3 1/2 songs or for most of Don't Stop so they're not here, but the audio will be there on the DVD I post at throwndown.net.

Also, I originally was only able to upload the videos to Youtube in SD but they're all in HD now. My camera films in 1080i so if you're computer can handle it I recommend playing them in HD. :)

Tim

Fleetwood Mac - Unleashed Tour live in Rosemont, IL March 6th, 2009

I Know I'm Not Wrong (video cuts in halfway)

Gypsy

Go Insane

Rhiannon

Second Hand News

Tusk

Sara

Big Love

Landslide

Never Goin Back Again

Storms

Say You Love Me

Gold Dust Woman

Oh Well

I'm So Afraid

Stand Back

Go Your Own Way

World Turning

Silver Springs

Sahara 12-31-2010 11:14 AM

^^ What a treat :xoxo: Thanks so much for sharing this footage, you've done a superb job! I only wish you'd been there to capture the Dublin shows like this for me! ;)

HejiraNYC 12-31-2010 11:19 AM

The quality of these videos is extraordinary. Well done! I can't believe you went through all that effort to remaster these. I'm only going to nitpick by saying that the audio to GDW is really, really effed up.

badanimals87 12-31-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HejiraNYC (Post 930503)
The quality of these videos is extraordinary. Well done! I can't believe you went through all that effort to remaster these. I'm only going to nitpick by saying that the audio to GDW is really, really effed up.

WOW, that is effed up...thanks for letting me know! Not sure what happened but I will repost it.

edit: should be good to go now!

Kena 01-03-2011 12:05 PM

Thanks for posting! A great morning surprise indeed! Is it just me or does Stevie seem a bit unhappy/out of it/sedated? No shipper action in Sara? What up Stevie?

AnthonyMI 01-04-2011 10:28 AM

I was at this show! it was my first and only FM concert. Though I have seen Stevie twice solo