The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Tango sessions were this bad? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=59527)

DownOnRodeo 06-01-2022 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1274888)
Stevie would have thought it was Taco Bell's Canon vs. Pachelbel's Canon ;)

:laugh:

The timing of Stevie's overhead tamoburine clap on EOTW on the SYW tour seemed a little out of time to me. But as Lindsey has said she has a great sense of rhythm, so I guess it made sense to her.

I am very glad Lindsey chose to revive the song on that tour. Glorious.

jbrownsjr 06-01-2022 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo (Post 1274893)

The timing of Stevie's overhead tamoburine clap on EOTW on the SYW tour seemed a little out of time to me. But as Lindsey has said she has a great sense of rhythm, so I guess it made sense to her.

I loved the Mirage version where they are nearly perfectly in tune on that intro. And Christine can actually clap to keep herself in time. :laugh: Unlike others in the band.

HomerMcvie 06-01-2022 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1274896)
I loved the Mirage version where they are nearly perfectly in tune on that intro. And Christine can actually clap to keep herself in time. :laugh: Unlike others in the band.

And that's the song where Stevie’s titties are about to flop out of her dress.

aleuzzi 06-01-2022 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1274879)
There is NO WAY $tevie could have sang Christine's part on the intro and break in Eyes.

Christine and Lindsey made FM, yet the Old Goat got all the attention. That's bahhhhhhhhh'd.

Of course not! But she could have sung on the chorus, like she did live. But yeah, that Lindsey - Christine vocal call-response on Eyes live is amazeballs.

jbrownsjr 06-01-2022 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aleuzzi (Post 1274902)
Of course not! But she could have sung on the chorus, like she did live. But yeah, that Lindsey - Christine vocal call-response on Eyes live is amazeballs.

I listened to it on Hi Def and didn't remember it being so succinct. "Amazeballs" works, too!! hahahaha

jbrownsjr 06-01-2022 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo (Post 1274893)

It's so good having you back DownonRodeo!!

vivfox 06-01-2022 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1274909)
It's so good having you back DownonRodeo!!

You wouldn't say THAT to Bob Dylan~!!!

jbrownsjr 06-01-2022 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 1274923)
You wouldn't say THAT to Bob Dylan~!!!

Only if he was thrown down like a barricade!!! And why Lindsey didn't have a problem with that lyric, I have no idea...

Maybe because the clouds never expect it when it rains... who knows?:shrug: