The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Chicago-Night Two *spoilers* (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=39320)

Steviefan49 03-07-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erin (Post 803751)

Oh WOW Erin..

Thanks SOOOO much for sharing all of these!!!

Hugs,

Arlene

BTFLCHLD 03-07-2009 09:07 PM

storms

BTFLCHLD 03-07-2009 09:15 PM

gypsy

chain

badanimals87 03-07-2009 09:19 PM

[QUOTE=BTFLCHLD;803764]storms

You beat me to it! :P This was the second Rosemont show and I was sitting in the furthest possible seat in the house...right against the back wall in the upper level. I got to the show a little late so I did not get Monday Morning, The Chain, Dreams, and half of IKINW. I also only got part of Don't Stop recorded due to an usher hanging out at the end of our row during then end of the show. I was actually sitting next to DavidMN all night and there was an incident involving David and a girl sitting a couple rows in front of us who was screaming at her friend. David will have to clarify when he gets back, but I'm pretty sure he asked her to please shut up because he paid to hear Fleetwood Mac and not her big mouth. Well the girl said something back and the next thing I know there is an usher at the end of the aisle :eek: Even though the usher stayed and watched our area, I kept the camera on for Silver Springs which was really good again last night.

Tim

Musicman408 03-07-2009 09:23 PM

Thanks for those pics!! The band really looks great!

BTFLCHLD 03-07-2009 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badanimals87 (Post 803771)
DavidMN

yep..heard all about that ;) hey cool you shot some vids...thanks.
curious, what did you think of dontstop? I've heard some snippets and, for whatever reason, I'm not liking the sound :shrug:
...seems they re-worked? was that your impression or ?

badanimals87 03-07-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD (Post 803781)
yep..heard all about that ;) hey cool you shot some vids...thanks.
curious, what did you think of dontstop? I've heard some snippets and, for whatever reason, I'm not liking the sound :shrug:
...seems they re-worked? was that your impression or ?

It sounded like the same arrangement as last time, just with less musicians up there playing. I always enjoy Don't Stop when I'm there, but I would much rather hear them play another Christine song.

BTFLCHLD 03-07-2009 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badanimals87 (Post 803785)
It sounded like the same arrangement as last time, just with less musicians up there playing. I always enjoy Don't Stop when I'm there, but I would much rather hear them play another Christine song.

hopefully, we will get full DS, good quality...I'm curious.
do you have any more shows coming up, Tim?

davidmn unleashed...! haha ;)

badanimals87 03-07-2009 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD (Post 803787)
hopefully, we will get full DS, good quality...I'm curious.
do you have any more shows coming up, Tim?

davidmn unleashed...! haha ;)

I may go to the St Louis show and try to record it since I missed the beginning of the second Chicago show. I recorded four songs the first night with a regular digital point & shoot, but I did not record Monday Morning and now I am kicking myself for it! :mad:

David did trip me out because I had no idea what was happening until after the show. I was so busy trying to keep the camera steady and then I see an usher coming...talk about a freak out moment! :laugh:

Enchanted_Stevi 03-07-2009 09:52 PM

AWESOME PICS ERIN!! AHH gets me wicked excited to see them Wednesday...lol

Enchanted_Stevi 03-07-2009 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD (Post 803764)
storms

LOVE this video...Stevie did an awesome job!

BTFLCHLD 03-07-2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badanimals87 (Post 803791)
I did not record Monday Morning and now I am kicking myself for it! :mad:

awww... well, if you do go, try to capture DS if you can...again, I'm curious. Let's see...what else do we need? Has anyone captured Sara?

enjoy your next show, should you decide to go.

Thanks again, Tim... :wavey:

SandyMac 03-07-2009 10:17 PM

We need a vid of GDW and Rhiannon, and not sure if ISA got done more than just a short clip or Tusk. I am so impressed with everyone's ability to get great video and pics so far. Excellent job everyone! I myself will try to get more Stevie SB twirls, and GDW wail, Storms, and SS. Gotta see how it all goes, but will try.

BTFLCHLD 03-07-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SandyMac (Post 803805)
We need a vid of GDW and Rhiannon, and not sure if ISA got done more than just a short clip or Tusk.

GDW, rhiannon and Tusk are somewhere on this board :laugh: partials...but something ;) more penis...I mean TUSK!
and additionals for ISA are in the Lindsey forum.

DAMMIT! we just need a complete boot!!! :D

SandyMac 03-07-2009 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD (Post 803806)
GDW, rhiannon and Tusk are somewhere on this board :laugh: partials...but something ;) more penis...I mean TUSK!
and additionals for ISA are in the Lindsey forum.

DAMMIT! we just need a complete boot!!! :D

cool. thank you. Yes, I am really surprised a complete boot has not surfaced yet.