The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Post-Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   At The Other End live 1990 Behind The Mask Tour CD (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58915)

David 05-06-2020 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1257518)
OMG!!! Vesturbation!! Haha! Post of the year for me! :blob2::blob2::laugh:

Annoying, stupid, disturbing and totally unnecesary. The drum solo was fine. Vesturbation was NOT fine. :distress:

A dumb device to use the way he did in concert. I’m sure the manufacturers didn’t intend it to be bundled up next to someone’s boobs and then smacked on for ten minutes until everyone’s ears were bleeding.

Remember how Mick not only fondled himself in concert but also hocked the product in an ad in the tourbook? I mean, talk about transparent sponsorship. I wonder how many units Mick’s vesturbation act actually sold—or were more transactions canceled after his performance?

SteveMacD 05-06-2020 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1257523)
Remember when Clinton used her song for his inauguration?? :laugh::laugh:

Well, he could be forgiven...

SteveMacD 05-06-2020 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1257708)
A dumb device to use the way he did in concert. I’m sure the manufacturers didn’t intend it to be bundled up next to someone’s boobs and then smacked on for ten minutes until everyone’s ears were bleeding.

Actually, Mick worked with Jimmy Hotz specifically to design the vest for that purpose.

Interesting factoid: Hotz also produced Dave Mason’s “Two Hearts” album in 1987.

vivfox 05-09-2020 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD (Post 1257713)
Actually, Mick worked with Jimmy Hotz specifically to design the vest for that purpose.

You know it's funny to me that most of us die hard's have always hated the drum solo in World Turning. Over the years I have noticed it's the casual fans that eat it up. They love it and they yell real loudly. It only encourages Mick to do it more. For me, I generally use that as my bathroom break song.

HomerMcvie 05-09-2020 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 1257838)
You know it's funny to me that most of us die hard's have always hated the drum solo in World Turning. Over the years I have noticed it's the casual fans that eat it up. They love it and they yell real loudly. It only encourages Mick to do it more. For me, I generally use that as my bathroom break song.

Big Love acoustic was my bathroom/grab another beer song.

SteveMacD 05-09-2020 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 1257838)

Yet at the same time, how many of us die-hards would have lost our S**t if Lindsey and John did “Cool Water” live?

BLY 05-12-2020 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD (Post 1257868)
Yet at the same time, how many of us die-hards would have lost our S**t if Lindsey and John did “Cool Water” live?

Let’s not forget Christine’s voice on Cool Water.