The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What are you doing right now? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=28724)

skcin 09-14-2006 01:16 PM

Eating. SURPRISE! :D

I'm at work, eating lunch at my desk with the door to my office locked so nobody bothers me.

BlackWidow 09-14-2006 01:54 PM

Ciggy break..

DavidMn 09-14-2006 02:03 PM

Sitting at the computer listening to Fleetwood Mac:D

DrummerDeanna 09-14-2006 02:18 PM

Now I'm eating...yummy spinach salad w/ guac and a SmartOnes Pot Roast meal.

DavidMn 09-14-2006 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna (Post 571413)
Now I'm eating...yummy spinach salad w/ guac and a SmartOnes Pot Roast meal.

That sounds kinda tasty. Are smart ones dinners expensive?

DrummerDeanna 09-14-2006 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidMn (Post 571415)
That sounds kinda tasty. Are smart ones dinners expensive?

Yeah - they kind of are. I don't eat them that often though - they're great for a day when I don't feel like making my lunch...some of the are just plain nasty though.

They range from about $1.76-3.00 - I think the ones I bought were 2-something - so I guess for a whole meal that's not bad - but I'm cheap :laugh:

DavidMn 09-14-2006 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna (Post 571420)
Yeah - they kind of are. I don't eat them that often though - they're great for a day when I don't feel like making my lunch...some of the are just plain nasty though.

They range from about $1.76-3.00 - I think the ones I bought were 2-something - so I guess for a whole meal that's not bad - but I'm cheap :laugh:

So am I, dont feel bad.:laugh: I'm just trying to find something that has a smaller portion that doesnt taste like dog****.:nod:

DrummerDeanna 09-14-2006 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidMn (Post 571421)
So am I, dont feel bad.:laugh: I'm just trying to find something that has a smaller portion that doesnt taste like dog****.:nod:

Then stay away from the SmartOnes Shrimp and Dog ****. Or as it's commercially known, Shrimp LoMein. SOOOO bad, I can't even begin to tell you.

I've been happy with the meat ones, so far I've tried Beef Pot Roast (good) and Pot Roast with Veggies (Good). My sister loves the Turkey ones, I've not tried them yet.

DavidMn 09-14-2006 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna (Post 571424)
Then stay away from the SmartOnes Shrimp and Dog ****. Or as it's commercially known, Shrimp LoMein. SOOOO bad, I can't even begin to tell you.

I've been happy with the meat ones, so far I've tried Beef Pot Roast (good) and Pot Roast with Veggies (Good). My sister loves the Turkey ones, I've not tried them yet.

One I've always thought was a good value was Budget Gourmet. They seem to taste pretty good.

Nixxxed 09-14-2006 02:55 PM

Enjoying the cool, fresh air conditioning...

This morning about 4:00 AM, Miss Makita (the family Rottweiler) cornered a skunk behind the A/C pump unit outside - poor thing was thoroughly sprayed with skunk musk. But the kicker was: so was the A/C unit. I woke up choking seconds afterwards, thinking the house was on fire because of the putrid smell, and wondering why the hell Makita was going utterly BAT**** in the back yard.

Luckily we had a small cold front late last evening, and we were able to air out the house all morning while disassembling and scrubbing the coils on the A/C so it wouldn't pump the smell inside any more.

We also got this awesome anti-skunk shampoo from our local feed store, and Makita smells better than ever after getting 3 baths in the driveway, with the hose, so all the neighbors passing by could see her shame. :laugh: They felt sorry for her, and the next door neighbor guy even brought her some treats. His window A/C unit faces our backyard, and the smell got sucked into his house too. (Which is straight up karma, since it was his trash the damn skunk got into first before heading into our back yard...)

As soon as the house cools off, I'm taking a NAP!

DrummerDeanna 09-14-2006 03:02 PM

^^

:laugh: Great story - but sorry about the skunk. I can just see a poor wet and dripping dog looking all shameful :lol: Did the skunk smell get into your upholstery or anything?

trackaghost 09-14-2006 03:03 PM

I'm just sitting here feeling sorry for myself.

HomerMcvie 09-14-2006 03:04 PM

Watching Yes, Dear.

DrummerDeanna 09-14-2006 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trackaghost (Post 571444)
I'm just sitting here feeling sorry for myself.

:( that doesn't sound pleasant and fun...it sounds almost as bad as sitting around watching Yes, Dear ;) :P

HomerMcvie 09-14-2006 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna (Post 571449)
:( that doesn't sound pleasant and fun...it sounds almost as bad as sitting around watching Yes, Dear ;) :P

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:lol: :lol: :lol: