The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What are you doing right now? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=28724)

SortaSavageLike 09-18-2006 01:35 PM

I'm at a Fleetwood Mac fan board called "The Ledge" (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net) and I'm currently replying to a thread titled "what are you doing right now?" on their Chit Chat forum.

JazmenFlowers 09-18-2006 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by witchy-poo (Post 572303)
trying to learn about the ledge

ha! good luck. I love your name too. :lol:

sparky 09-18-2006 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 572593)
Tab and Fresca? You guys are freaks! When did you break into my house, and loot my fridge?:p
Those are my two favorite drinks. I'll probably DIE the day they stop making TAB. I used to have my own account at the Coke Co, because Tab was so hard to find. After 9/11, they changed their policy, and wanted no "strangers" on the premises, so cancelled any individual accounts.:distress:

The 70's called, they want their sodas back.
My god, I am sure someone here drinks Diet Rite too.:laugh:

DrummerDeanna 09-18-2006 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 572598)
My god, I am sure someone here drinks Diet Rite too.:laugh:

:wavey: Diet Rite drinker here :laugh: It's good!

Anyway, I'm waiting for PRI to send a rundown of today's Marketplace so I can start writing some promos.

JazmenFlowers 09-18-2006 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 572598)

:laugh: hefer! I don't drink Diet Rite and I think Tab's the only thing I drink that causes folks to say "damn, they still make that?"

right now, I'm preparing a load of workers' comp records to produce to plaintiffs' counsel. i.e., bored.

HomerMcvie 09-18-2006 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazmenFlowers (Post 572619)
:laugh: hefer! I don't drink Diet Rite and I think Tab's the only thing I drink that causes folks to say "damn, they still make that?"

I have about 20 12-packs in stock!:blob2: :blob2: :blob2:
They stopped 2-liter production of TAB, about 3 years ago. 12-packs are all that's available now. It's usually on sale, every holiday weekend. So, then I buy about 12 12-packs. I CAN'T run out!:o
Two cans a day, 365 days a year!

PS- Diet Coke SUCKS! It tastes like dirty water.

JazmenFlowers 09-18-2006 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 572623)
PS- Diet Coke SUCKS! It tastes like dirty water.

well, Tab is always my first choice, but most times no one has it, so I have to get Diet Coke. I actually like it, as long as it's really really cold.

HomerMcvie 09-18-2006 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazmenFlowers (Post 572625)
well, Tab is always my first choice, but most times no one has it

That's how I got my account at Coke. I kept calling Coke, bitching about how I couldn't find my TAB anywhere. The guy finally said, "come in and see me, and I'll hook you up with your own account".:o

DrummerDeanna 09-18-2006 03:19 PM

What's the deal with Tab? What is it???

Diet Coke is my main drink of choice, actually lately it's Coca-Cola Zero followed by Diet Coke w/ Splenda. Now Diet Pepsi tastes like ass -so that I refuse to drink.

Diet Rite is what I drink when I decide no more caffiene - that usually only lasts through one 12 pack of the stuff though :p

HomerMcvie 09-18-2006 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna (Post 572630)
What's the deal with Tab? What is it???

Diet Rite is what I drink when I decide no more caffiene - that usually only lasts through one 12 pack of the stuff though :p

It's all about the pink stuff!!! TAB(afaik) is the LAST drink made with saccarine(sp). If you like Sweet and Low, you'll LOVE TAB!!!:blob2: :blob2: :blob2: I like alot of flavor in everything. TAB smacks you upside the head, with no calories!:blob1: :blob1: :blob1:
Have I mentioned that I LOVE TAB?

I usually have no caffeine AFTER my morning two cans of TAB. That's usually it for the day.

DrummerDeanna 09-18-2006 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 572632)
It's all about the pink stuff!!! TAB(afaik) is the LAST drink made with saccarine(sp). If you like Sweet and Low, you'll LOVE TAB!!!:blob2: :blob2: :blob2: I like alot of flavor in everything. TAB smacks you upside the head, with no calories!:blob1: :blob1: :blob1:

I usually have no caffeine AFTER my morning two cans of TAB. That's usually it for the day.

LOL..ok so Tab isn't for those not wanted to get the Cancer? Just kidding - I actually LOVE the pink stuff as well - it's the only thing that gets my tea and such sweet enough....cancer be damned.

Is it carbonated? Like is it a soda?

carrie721 09-18-2006 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 572632)

i'm going to have to hunt down some TAB ... saccharine is supposed to be the least toxic of the popular artificial sweeteners.

HomerMcvie 09-18-2006 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna (Post 572634)
LOL..ok so Tab isn't for those not wanted to get the Cancer? Just kidding - I actually LOVE the pink stuff as well - it's the only thing that gets my tea and such sweet enough....cancer be damned.

Is it carbonated? Like is it a soda?

It's just like Diet Coke, only with flavor!:p If you like Sweet and Low, you should definitely try it!

Don't confuse it with the new Tab Energy Drink though(which I have yet to try). As hyper as I am, an energy drink is the last thing I need.:laugh: :wavey:

HomerMcvie 09-18-2006 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carrie721 (Post 572636)
i'm going to have to hunt down some TAB ... saccharine is supposed to be the least toxic of the popular artificial sweeteners.

Really? I hadn't heard that. I know that the changed(or got rid of) the warning on Sweet and Low, a few years back.

Johnny Stew 09-18-2006 03:43 PM

Tab is way, way, waaay too sweet for me. 99% of the time, I only drink water... but if I'm going to have something carbonated, I prefer Pepsi, 7-Up or Sierra Mist.

As for what I'm doing right now... I have the day off, so I cleaned out a ton of clothes from my closet to donate to a clothing drive, and now I'm back to putzing on the PC. :)