The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spinoff: Who do you find attractive? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=16935)

dissention 11-18-2004 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky
Very good thing you're not a homo.
Some of it is kind of sticky. Ya gotta get the right kind.

UGH!!!! If I throw up, I'm sending you the bill for a new keyboard, doll!!!

The Tower 11-18-2004 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skcin
Scott Weiland - when he's not high/being a dick, that is. His abs in really low-slung pants are amazing.

On second thought- throw him in instead of Jared... I betcha he'd make a fantastic top!

:] :blob1: :nod:

The Tower 11-18-2004 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dissention
I think that's the one thing that grosses me out the most on this earth: lube. Ugh ugh ugh. I get the dry heaves just thinking about it.

Well, if there was any statement you have ever made that has without a doubt proved that you are not gay, this is it.

sparky 11-18-2004 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Tower
On second thought- throw him in instead of Jared... I betcha he'd make a fantastic top!

He'd be brutal. AND it would be fun to push him around a little. Maybe show him he's not so tough after all.
:woohoo:

SuzeQuze 11-18-2004 05:13 PM

Quote:

Okay, I'll take Jared! Yum!!

dissention 11-18-2004 05:13 PM

Quote:

Well, if there was any statement you have ever made that has without a doubt proved that you are not gay, this is it.

:laugh:

Seriously, that **** repels me on such a grand scale that virgins cry for me. It reminds me of tree sap and petroleum jelly.

The Tower 11-18-2004 05:14 PM

Quote:

Very good thing you're not a homo.
Some of it is kind of sticky. Ya gotta get the right kind.

I find it absolutely hilarious that Dissention's idea of lube is KY....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

More proof that's he's straight as a board.

sparky 11-18-2004 05:14 PM

Quote:

UGH!!!! If I throw up, I'm sending you the bill for a new keyboard, doll!!!

Dude, it's just an artificial version of a natural body fluid. Actual sex must horrify you on some level too. :lol:
No problem on the keyboard replacement, Homie.

SuzeQuze 11-18-2004 05:15 PM

Quote:

:laugh:

Seriously, that **** repels me on such a grand scale that virgins cry for me. It reminds me of tree sap and petroleum jelly.

Dude, my cat EATS petroleum jelly. I don't let him but my roommate has. Some pp think it's good for their coat but I don't want him eating that junk. I guess her Mom always gave her cats a little here and there. Still, I don't like it one bit. I have an extra keyboard for you if you've barfed, Diss! :wavey:

The Tower 11-18-2004 05:16 PM

Quote:

He'd be brutal. AND it would be fun to push him around a little. Maybe show him he's not so tough after all.
:woohoo:

I have a odd little feeling that Mr. Weiland would be begging to be the bottom once he got grooving into that man-on-man action...

;)

dissention 11-18-2004 05:16 PM

Quote:

Dude, it's just an artificial version of a natural body fluid. Actual sex must horrify you on some level too. :lol:
No problem on the keyboard replacement, Homie.

I'll stick with the natural stuff, no artificial additives. :cool: The most I can handle is the already lubed condoms, otherwise forget it.

GateandGarden 11-18-2004 05:17 PM

Quote:

Actual sex must horrify you on some level too. :lol:

:lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh:

dissention 11-18-2004 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
Dude, my cat EATS petroleum jelly. I don't let him but my roommate has. Some pp think it's good for their coat but I don't want him eating that junk. I guess her Mom always gave her cats a little here and there. Still, I don't like it one bit. I have an extra keyboard for you if you've barfed, Diss! :wavey:

:xoxo:

Did you ever do that experiment for science class when you were younger with petroleum jelly? You take a plastic milk jug, cut a square out of it and smear it with the jelly. Then hang it outside for a few days to see the pollutants and crap that stick to it. :laugh: When I did it in fourth grade, it was black as soot.

sparky 11-18-2004 05:25 PM

Quote:

I have a odd little feeling that Mr. Weiland would be begging to be the bottom once he got grooving into that man-on-man action...

;)

Weiland ? Blech. That skeletal junkie. I can smell him from here. I am talkin' about trash talkin Rollins. His thick neck intrigues me. He'd squeal. I can just tell.

amber 11-18-2004 05:32 PM

Quote:

Weiland ? Blech. That skeletal junkie. I can smell him from here. I am talkin' about trash talkin Rollins. His thick neck intrigues me. He'd squeal. I can just tell.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :shocked: