User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-31-2019, 12:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
You do know Harry was a big part of One Direction, don't you? That band was a world-wide success selling out humongous stadiums all over the world and sold millions of (records). Harry is a billion times more known than Vanessa.

So I watched a few videos from this Gucci after-party. Harry sounded terrible. To me it sounded like they didn't rehearse beforehand.
I wasn’t talking about Harry lmao and that was pretty obvious. And considering the fact that I’m 23 and listened to One Direction when I was 16, yes I am very aware Harry Styles was once in that band.
Old 06-02-2019, 03:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Harry Styles And Stevie Nicks Singing Together Makes A Strong Case For An Album

https://nylon.com/harry-styles-stevi...nylon-popsugar
Old 06-02-2019, 07:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
it's like she really, really doesn't know how to live her life if she's not working. Or her management team is going to run her into the ground. Or maybe both.

It's stuff like this that makes me laugh when she says things like retiring to her trailer in Malibu or no longer touring and just dancing around her rock and roll penthouse at the beach. Makes me wonder, does she really wish she could do that or is it just something she says because it makes for good copy? Because if actions speak louder than words, her actions say her words are total bullish*t.
It's like she doesn't know who she is if she's not onstage. Sad.
That's probably not uncommon with entertainers. Her parents are gone, she has just one single niece who is now grown and has her own baby, Stevie is more alone than she ever was. So, having Vanessa Carlton and Harry Styles and the Haim girls to perform with when she's not touring herself must be very comforting. Otherwise she could slip back into bad habits if she gets bored, like eating, drinking, or drugs. You never know.