User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
As a kid, I thought John was ugly. But looking back now, I think he looked fine.

Someone once told me that Mick was kind of dirty, and smelled. There's nothing uglier than odor, at least to me.
In older pictures and videos and things Mick always looks dirty to me. Like his beard looks it could have had fleas or something. Lindsey had the big hair but he looked clean. But I think Mick in general is just unattractive, not to sound mean but even if he was shower-fresh I wouldn't be attracted to him.
Old 11-09-2016, 05:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow

Ok lets argue... best or worst Christine line? Was it good or bad to let Lindsey take the first verse?
Jeez, it would take me years to figure out what her WORST line is. There's just so many to choose from!
Old 11-09-2016, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerj View Post
Jeez, it would take me years to figure out what her WORST line is. There's just so many to choose from!
a bridge will bring us back together... uhhhh i hate that...
Old 11-09-2016, 06:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

No offense to anybody here. This reminds me of working at those warehouse jobs over the years.There is always somebody that agree or disagree on something.The same goes for those holiday dinner debates which will be coming up in weeks.

At this minute I have nothing big to argue about with FM and it members but the only thing that I'm pissed off over is about their and Stevie tour scheduling sucks.What the hell happen to summer touring.On other stuff.Do we really have any true evidence on whats really going on with this new album .I'm not counting it out yet.By now we should know that FM projects move very sloooooooow.When the time comes . Somebody will whisper into Stevie's ear and tell her to go to the studio.I think she will go. I dont believe in the main stream press in what they are printing on anything.They are FOS .Especially in the last year.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 11-09-2016, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
No offense to anybody here. This reminds me of working at those warehouse jobs over the years.There is always somebody that agree or disagree on something.The same goes for those holiday dinner debates which will be coming up in weeks.

At this minute I have nothing big to argue about with FM and it members but the only thing that I'm pissed off over is about their and Stevie tour scheduling sucks.What the hell happen to summer touring.On other stuff.Do we really have any true evidence on whats really going on with this new album .I'm not counting it out yet.By now we should know that FM projects move very sloooooooow.When the time comes . Somebody will whisper into Stevie's ear and tell her to go to the studio.I think she will go. I dont believe in the main stream press in what they are printing on anything.They are FOS .Especially in the last year.
You did your job... I just needed a distraction.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I still believe there might be truth to the ever so infamous Stevie rumors about her keeping her ruptured breast implants in a freezer; and her bumping Coke anally. The woman was so thoroughly strung out in both time periods (on top of being inherently kooky) that it's not a stretch to believe either.

I also believe the reports of Lindsey's domestic violence to be rooted in truth. However, I think he's wholly divorced from that angry, insecure young man now.
I totally agree despite loving them both.
But I haven't heard the implants freezer story...tell me more....
Old 11-09-2016, 10:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post

Please someone argue with me about Stevie, Lindsey, Christine...

Stevie released two great solo albums.
Lindsey released one great solo album.
Christine has never released a great solo album.
Old 11-09-2016, 11:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
a bridge will bring us back together... uhhhh i hate that...
My walls are flaming. Good lort, get that old lady a fire extinguisher, or at least some Preparation H.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
Agreed on Stevie, as long as you mean the first two.

Agreed on Lindsey, but I'm sure you don't mean the first one(my favorite by far, Law and Order).

I disagree completely. I love 1984 and ITM. I think 1984 is just a slight notch above ITM.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Let's be real here: the entire band was sexy circa 1982.

re: the original post, I think Stevie needs to be as distracted as you. Pity she has to do shows when I'm more than willing to bet she's upset.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Old 11-10-2016, 08:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

This kind of reminds me of our unpopular opinions thread a while back, it's fun to reflect on our favourite band and their many great points and equally glaring flaws. But who among us isn't flawed, we're just not all cag illionaires like we've made these five folks.

Here's mine:
Fleetwood Mac squandered Stevie's backlog of great material and her era defining voice, by limiting her to 3 songs per album in the early days and should have shortened the tours and did a 75, 76, and 77 album before venturing off into Tusk land. The long gruelling tours ruined that precious instrument. That is to say, Rumours in 76 followed by another album in the same vein before Tusk, with more Nicks songs and more of her stellar vocals of the period.

The band, and fans alike, neglect the real heros of the band, namely Green, Kirwan and Welch, that talent pool rivals the best in the business, including the Beatles, Zep and Clapton! Buckingham, Nicks and McVie pale in comparison,although I love them to death.

Stevie threw her solo success into the Mac's faces and the Mac's jealous response forever changed the dynamic and prevented them from ever making another great album, see Mirage, although great moments, it suffered because of this. Both sides are to blame, even to this day. The new album will not be great as a result, and no other album ever came close.

That's a start....

Last edited by On Ice; 11-10-2016 at 08:36 AM..
Old 11-10-2016, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Lindsey released 2 great solo albums
Stevie released 2 great solo albums
Christine released 3 great solo albums
Old 11-10-2016, 01:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Lindsey released 2 great solo albums
Stevie released 2 great solo albums
Christine released 3 great solo albums
I'm now welcoming distractions so here goes:

Lindsey has released two great solo albums and a number of interesting, but uneven ones.

Stevie has released three very good solo albums that I can't listen to in large doses.

Christine has released three very good albums that I can listen to in large doses.
Old 11-10-2016, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
I'm now welcoming distractions so here goes:

Lindsey has released two great solo albums and a number of interesting, but uneven ones.

Stevie has released three very good solo albums that I can't listen to in large doses.

Christine has released three very good albums that I can listen to in large doses.
I can live with that. I like OSOTM.. most people don't