The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 09-29-2014, 05:13 PM
bethelblues bethelblues is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 597
Default

Are there any FM live versions of Crystal available? I could find a BN version on YouTube with Lindsey singing and ending a show, but not with FM.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 09-30-2014, 05:24 AM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,703
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethelblues View Post
Are there any FM live versions of Crystal available? I could find a BN version on YouTube with Lindsey singing and ending a show, but not with FM.
Not that I know, but I have a Live version of Frozen love by Fleetwood mac in Oakland in 1975
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 09-30-2014, 03:26 PM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,703
Default Since we're on the subject...

Oakland (1975): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lo1...6mmrzhg/shared

Last edited by SisterNightroad : 09-30-2014 at 03:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 09-30-2014, 09:17 PM
bethelblues bethelblues is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 597
Default

Well, this Crystal recording on YouTube says it comes from 1975.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM2uAnW2LU0

Is this Buckingham Nicks as it says? I don't think it's Fleetwood Mac, but then again the video says the recording is from 1975. Maybe Lindsey and Stevie played a side gig in Arizona?

The harmony work here sounds fantastic. Really, there's no reason why this song never has re-emerged in a live setting for Stevie and Lindsey together, or Angel or I Don't Want to Know. If they ever felt like playing up the duo dynamic, these songs definitely would do it!
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 10-01-2014, 08:23 AM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,703
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethelblues View Post
Well, this Crystal recording on YouTube says it comes from 1975.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM2uAnW2LU0

Is this Buckingham Nicks as it says? I don't think it's Fleetwood Mac, but then again the video says the recording is from 1975. Maybe Lindsey and Stevie played a side gig in Arizona?

The harmony work here sounds fantastic. Really, there's no reason why this song never has re-emerged in a live setting for Stevie and Lindsey together, or Angel or I Don't Want to Know. If they ever felt like playing up the duo dynamic, these songs definitely would do it!
Yes, it's Buckingham Nicks.
When the others members of fleetwood Mac called Stevie and Lindsey to join the band it was around the new year's eve of 1974 and Stevie and Lindsey had still to complete the last shows as Buckingham Nicks in tour in the January of 1975 before starting to record the White album.
I have that bootleg, it's Tuscaloosa, alongside with few songs of the other gig in Birmingham.
And yes, I really like the Buckingham Nicks Crystal version, maybe even more than the "standard" version but I don't know why it's never been chosen to be part of the setlist.
I still hope about a Buckingham nicks revival to hear it.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 10-01-2014, 02:17 PM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,703
Default I find conversation extremely inspirational

Buckingham Nicks Tuscaloosa (1975): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cou...nlgmcq2/shared
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 10-02-2014, 07:38 AM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,703
Default

San Francisco (1987): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/x9b...p47v74p/shared
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 10-03-2014, 07:34 AM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,703
Default

Largo (1979): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/72c...vrqp32h/shared

My bootleg of this concert is incomplete, so if anyone has a complete copy to upload, it would be greatly appreciated!
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 10-03-2014, 07:06 PM
saintbernard's Avatar
saintbernard saintbernard is offline
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Neck deep in the river...
Posts: 230
Default

There is a show I am looking for and am hoping someone on here has it. I know it's a long shot because this one isn't circulated that often. I'm wanting the complete 1990 Behind the Mask Main Road show. I have the bootleg release that is missing In the Back of My Mind and with The Chain cutting in but I'd like to have the complete show. The complete show was a UK radio broadcast and features the broadcast introduction and information at the end after the band intros.

I used to have it when I was still trading but lost it and would love to have it again. MP3's or FLAC are fine with me and I don't even mind if the show would be all in one track.

I found the info I had listed for it on my old trade page on the Internet Archive.

Live in Manchester, England August 25, 1990 #2 (2 CD's)
Grade & Special Notes: A. This is the complete "Next Stop, Main Road" show taken from a radio broadcast. The Introduction, In the Back of My Mind and The Chain are on one track.
Introduction, In the Back of My Mind, The Chain, Dreams, Isn't it Midnight, Oh Well, Rhiannon, Stop Messin' Around, Save Me, Gold Dust Woman, I Loved Another Woman, Landslide, World Turning, Everywhere, Stand on the Rock, Little Lies, Stand Back, You Make Loving Fun, Go Your Own Way, Tear it Up, Don't Stop, Band Introductions, Broadcast Information

If anyone has this show it would be beyond awesome if they could post it!
__________________
"Every dog, we are told, has his day, unless there are more dogs than days."--William Barclay "Bat" Masterson

"I think animal testing is a terrible idea. They get all nervous and give silly answers."--Stephen Fry, A Bit of Fry & Laurie
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 10-04-2014, 04:53 AM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,703
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintbernard View Post
There is a show I am looking for and am hoping someone on here has it. I know it's a long shot because this one isn't circulated that often. I'm wanting the complete 1990 Behind the Mask Main Road show. I have the bootleg release that is missing In the Back of My Mind and with The Chain cutting in but I'd like to have the complete show. The complete show was a UK radio broadcast and features the broadcast introduction and information at the end after the band intros.

I used to have it when I was still trading but lost it and would love to have it again. MP3's or FLAC are fine with me and I don't even mind if the show would be all in one track.

I found the info I had listed for it on my old trade page on the Internet Archive.

Live in Manchester, England August 25, 1990 #2 (2 CD's)
Grade & Special Notes: A. This is the complete "Next Stop, Main Road" show taken from a radio broadcast. The Introduction, In the Back of My Mind and The Chain are on one track.
Introduction, In the Back of My Mind, The Chain, Dreams, Isn't it Midnight, Oh Well, Rhiannon, Stop Messin' Around, Save Me, Gold Dust Woman, I Loved Another Woman, Landslide, World Turning, Everywhere, Stand on the Rock, Little Lies, Stand Back, You Make Loving Fun, Go Your Own Way, Tear it Up, Don't Stop, Band Introductions, Broadcast Information

If anyone has this show it would be beyond awesome if they could post it!
I don't have any Behind the mask bootleg YET, but with this intruduction I may want to start now.

Can someone please get this man a Bootleg?
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 10-04-2014, 06:05 AM
macfan 57's Avatar
macfan 57 macfan 57 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,085
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintbernard View Post
There is a show I am looking for and am hoping someone on here has it. I know it's a long shot because this one isn't circulated that often. I'm wanting the complete 1990 Behind the Mask Main Road show. I have the bootleg release that is missing In the Back of My Mind and with The Chain cutting in but I'd like to have the complete show. The complete show was a UK radio broadcast and features the broadcast introduction and information at the end after the band intros.

I used to have it when I was still trading but lost it and would love to have it again. MP3's or FLAC are fine with me and I don't even mind if the show would be all in one track.

I found the info I had listed for it on my old trade page on the Internet Archive.

Live in Manchester, England August 25, 1990 #2 (2 CD's)
Grade & Special Notes: A. This is the complete "Next Stop, Main Road" show taken from a radio broadcast. The Introduction, In the Back of My Mind and The Chain are on one track.
Introduction, In the Back of My Mind, The Chain, Dreams, Isn't it Midnight, Oh Well, Rhiannon, Stop Messin' Around, Save Me, Gold Dust Woman, I Loved Another Woman, Landslide, World Turning, Everywhere, Stand on the Rock, Little Lies, Stand Back, You Make Loving Fun, Go Your Own Way, Tear it Up, Don't Stop, Band Introductions, Broadcast Information

If anyone has this show it would be beyond awesome if they could post it!
I have this show. My bootleg has In The Back Of My Mind & The Chain, but no broadcast introduction at the beginning & no broadcast information at the end. Do you still want it without the broadcast information at the beginning & the end?
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 10-04-2014, 11:30 AM
saintbernard's Avatar
saintbernard saintbernard is offline
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Neck deep in the river...
Posts: 230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57 View Post
I have this show. My bootleg has In The Back Of My Mind & The Chain, but no broadcast introduction at the beginning & no broadcast information at the end. Do you still want it without the broadcast information at the beginning & the end?
That would be perfect! I don't mind the missing broadcast info at the beginning and end.
__________________
"Every dog, we are told, has his day, unless there are more dogs than days."--William Barclay "Bat" Masterson

"I think animal testing is a terrible idea. They get all nervous and give silly answers."--Stephen Fry, A Bit of Fry & Laurie
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 10-04-2014, 02:38 PM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,703
Default Bad quality, fantastic performance

Philadelphia (1977): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4fo...zaqyafz/shared

Like the Largo 1979 show, this isn't complete and if someone out there has the complete shows, please upload!
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 10-04-2014, 03:25 PM
bethelblues bethelblues is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 597
Default

I adored that version of Dreams! It was gorgeous! Thanks for uploading.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 10-04-2014, 03:36 PM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,703
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethelblues View Post
I adored that version of Dreams! It was gorgeous! Thanks for uploading.
You're welcome!
It's one of the first shows of the Rumours tour so it's close to the album version.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

1997 Pretty Blond Singer Bekka Bramlett With Billy Burnette Press Photo
$20.0
1997 Pretty Blond Singer Bekka Bramlett With Billy Burnette Press Photo pictureSam Moore/Bekka Bramlett Signed/Autographed CD Sleeve/Obtained In Person
$12.95
Sam Moore/Bekka Bramlett Signed/Autographed CD Sleeve/Obtained In Person picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved