The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #46  
Old 09-25-2014, 09:18 AM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,803
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
I seem to have a folder entitled Atlanta with just those three songs:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u6..._GA_8-8-80.zip

And one for Dallas, though I'm guessing the songs weren't actually all played in that order:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j4...otton_Bowl.zip

Sorry I can't be more help. I generally don't upload a lot because my internet is pretty slow and even a 20MB file can take me nearly half an hour to upload so...
Thank you very much, it's actually more that I imagined!
I understand about the slow connection, it was like this for me too until a little while ago, but you can always listen to songs through mediafire without downloading. Is there something you'd like to hear from the list on the first page?
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 09-25-2014, 09:31 AM
nicole21290's Avatar
nicole21290 nicole21290 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
Thank you very much, it's actually more that I imagined!

I understand about the slow connection, it was like this for me too until a little while ago, but you can always listen to songs through mediafire without downloading. Is there something you'd like to hear from the list on the first page?
Well, I'm glad for that. Um, am looking through what I have now. May as well start from the top. I seem to only have very incomplete versions (no surprise as many of mine are incomplete because of old downloads I found which only partly worked, lol) of Boston and New Orleans from 1975 so I'd quite fancy those, if that's alright. Thanks.
__________________

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 09-25-2014, 09:56 AM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,803
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
Well, I'm glad for that. Um, am looking through what I have now. May as well start from the top. I seem to only have very incomplete versions (no surprise as many of mine are incomplete because of old downloads I found which only partly worked, lol) of Boston and New Orleans from 1975 so I'd quite fancy those, if that's alright. Thanks.
Ok, I'll upload tomorrow!
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 09-25-2014, 10:19 AM
Wdm6789 Wdm6789 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 892
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post

Thank you very much, I just wanted to hear the Hold Me's
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 09-26-2014, 08:46 AM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,803
Default

Boston(1975): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/480...gicvu7n/shared

Tomorrow I'll upload New Orleans!

Last edited by SisterNightroad : 09-26-2014 at 09:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 09-27-2014, 06:10 AM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,803
Default

This is my favourite bootleg of the White Album tour, It has the best Rhiannon and Green manalishi so treat it well:

New Orleans (1975): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/s67...9yywce9/shared
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 09-27-2014, 06:15 AM
nicole21290's Avatar
nicole21290 nicole21290 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
This is my favourite bootleg of the White Album tour, It has the best Rhiannon and Green manalishi so treat it well:

New Orleans (1975): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/s67...9yywce9/shared
Thank you so much! Will do, lol.
__________________

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 09-27-2014, 12:50 PM
Wdm6789 Wdm6789 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 892
Default

Could you post all the Sara you have from all the Tusk and Mirage shows please?

Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 09-28-2014, 11:16 AM
Macfan4life's Avatar
Macfan4life Macfan4life is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Somewhere out in the back of your mind
Posts: 1,939
Default

Thanks for posting all the Mirage Saras. I never heard Sara from Mirage before. Love to hear Chris on piano on these. Also get a kick out of sometimes Stevie comes in late at the beginning and other times she is on cue like at the US Festival.
Funny comments at the beginning of Sara at the US Festival where Lindsey says from our infamous Tusk album and then Chris says .."the one everyone hated." LOL
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 09-28-2014, 12:13 PM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,803
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Thanks for posting all the Mirage Saras. I never heard Sara from Mirage before. Love to hear Chris on piano on these. Also get a kick out of sometimes Stevie comes in late at the beginning and other times she is on cue like at the US Festival.
Funny comments at the beginning of Sara at the US Festival where Lindsey says from our infamous Tusk album and then Chris says .."the one everyone hated." LOL
You're welcome, that's what I love to do! I'll upload all the shows eventually, so you'll hear the rest of the shows!
Christine is witty as always on that one!
Some of the Saras from mirage are very good though, better of some versions from the Tusk tour; my favourite from 1982 is the Oakland one.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 09-29-2014, 05:50 AM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,803
Default Now complete show!

Hollywood Bowl (1980):

Intro: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/8f0b...1-01_Intro.mp3
Monday morning: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/ht8o...ay_Morning.mp3
The chain: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/vqqp..._The_Chain.mp3
Don't stop: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/b0iu..._Dont_Stop.mp3
Dreams: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/zv7t...-05_Dreams.mp3
Oh well: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/a03p...06_Oh_Well.mp3
Rhiannon: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/b429...7_Rhiannon.mp3
Over and Over: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/vd3u...r_And_Over.mp3
What makes you think you're the one: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/tp88...re_The_One.mp3
Sara: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/4zv5.../1-10_Sara.mp3
Not that funny: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/6x5y...That_Funny.mp3
Never going back again: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/mwzq...Back_Again.mp3
Landslide: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/90h2..._Landslide.mp3
Tusk: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/b25c.../2-04_Tusk.mp3
Think about me: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/377d...k_About_Me.mp3
I'm so afraid: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/wxm9..._so_afraid.mp3
Angel: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/9dgb...2-07_Angel.mp3
You make lovin' fun: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/a70t...n'_fun.mp3
World turning: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/ejjd...ld_turning.mp3
Go your own way: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/q3m6...ur_own_way.mp3
Sisters of the moon: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/m32x...f_The_Moon.mp3
Songbird: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/zjq2...2_Songbird.mp3

Last edited by SisterNightroad : 09-29-2014 at 03:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 09-29-2014, 02:32 PM
PenguinHead's Avatar
PenguinHead PenguinHead is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 4,471
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
Hollywood Bowl (1980):

Intro: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/8f0b...1-01_Intro.mp3
Monday morning: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/ht8o...ay_Morning.mp3
The chain: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/vqqp..._The_Chain.mp3
Don't stop: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/b0iu..._Dont_Stop.mp3
Dreams: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/zv7t...-05_Dreams.mp3
Oh well: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/a03p...06_Oh_Well.mp3
Rhiannon: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/b429...7_Rhiannon.mp3
Over and Over: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/vd3u...r_And_Over.mp3
What makes you think you're the one: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/tp88...re_The_One.mp3
Sara: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/4zv5.../1-10_Sara.mp3
Not that funny: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/6x5y...That_Funny.mp3
Never going back again: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/mwzq...Back_Again.mp3
Landslide: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/90h2..._Landslide.mp3
Tusk: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/b25c.../2-04_Tusk.mp3
Think about me: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/377d...k_About_Me.mp3
I'm so afraid: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/wxm9..._so_afraid.mp3
Angel: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/9dgb...2-07_Angel.mp3
You make lovin' fun: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/a70t...n'_fun.mp3
World turning: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/ejjd...ld_turning.mp3
Go your own way: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/q3m6...ur_own_way.mp3
Sisters of the moon: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/m32x...f_The_Moon.mp3
Songbird: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/zjq2...2_Songbird.mp3
I could only download the last five songs. All the others come up as invalid. Has anyone encountered this?
__________________
Life passes before me like an unknown circumstance
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 09-29-2014, 03:08 PM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,803
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinHead View Post
I could only download the last five songs. All the others come up as invalid. Has anyone encountered this?
Ok, I'll edit!
(**** mediafire)

Last edited by SisterNightroad : 09-29-2014 at 03:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Star Trek TNG Mick Fleetwood autograph card Rare WoW Mac John McVie Stevie Nicks
$89.99
Star Trek TNG Mick Fleetwood autograph card Rare WoW Mac John McVie Stevie Nicks picturec1977 RUMOURS ERA FLEETWOOD MAC PROOF SHEET JOHN MCVIE & CURRY GRANT MID FINGER
$49.99
c1977 RUMOURS ERA FLEETWOOD MAC PROOF SHEET JOHN MCVIE & CURRY GRANT MID FINGER pictureDENNIS WILSON candid PHOTO rare pic taken by Geo Emmel JOHN McVIE Fleetwood Mac
$44.0
DENNIS WILSON candid PHOTO rare pic taken by Geo Emmel JOHN McVIE Fleetwood Mac picture1978 Vintage Photo bass guitarist John McVie of Fleetwood Mac rock band posing
$24.0
1978 Vintage Photo bass guitarist John McVie of Fleetwood Mac rock band posing pictureWire Photo Famed British Bassist John McVie of Fleetwood Mac
$20.0
Wire Photo Famed British Bassist John McVie of Fleetwood Mac picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved