The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-27-2010, 07:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wild coincidence that this thread was bumped ~ I was just looking at the old Stevie FAQ that Lynne Moon used to do, and I was reading about CC and thinking about this thread! Anyway, here's some more dirt on CC's occupations:

Q: Who is Britney Marx?

A: In the 1980s Cheryl Cusella was a Stevie Nicks impersonator
in Phoenix. She claimed she owned a limo company, and went into
the concert promotion business. Cheryl booked acts she couldn't
produce, and didn't pay the ones she did, including Mick Fleetwood's
Zoo. Cheryl was convicted of two counts of fraud in 1989, served
38 days in jail, got seven years probation and paid $32,000
in restitution. She then changed her name to Britney Marx.
Reportedly in 1990 she published a book called "Sweet Poison:
A Heartfelt Diary." Most recently in June of 1999, Britney was charged
by the Arizona state attorney general's office with six counts of
theft (totalling nearly $500,000) and one count of fraudulent schemes
and artifices related to an animal rescue organization.

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/music/stevie-nicks/
Old 08-27-2010, 07:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebise View Post
Wild coincidence that this thread was bumped ~ I was just looking at the old Stevie FAQ that Lynne Moon used to do, and I was reading about CC and thinking about this thread! Anyway, here's some more dirt on CC's occupations:

Q: Who is Britney Marx?

A: In the 1980s Cheryl Cusella was a Stevie Nicks impersonator
in Phoenix. She claimed she owned a limo company, and went into
the concert promotion business. Cheryl booked acts she couldn't
produce, and didn't pay the ones she did, including Mick Fleetwood's
Zoo. Cheryl was convicted of two counts of fraud in 1989, served
38 days in jail, got seven years probation and paid $32,000
in restitution. She then changed her name to Britney Marx.
Reportedly in 1990 she published a book called "Sweet Poison:
A Heartfelt Diary." Most recently in June of 1999, Britney was charged
by the Arizona state attorney general's office with six counts of
theft (totalling nearly $500,000) and one count of fraudulent schemes
and artifices related to an animal rescue organization.

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/music/stevie-nicks/
Wow. She's a winner.
Old 08-28-2010, 12:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default is it just me???

i think she looks NOTHING like Stevie! she has a big snout, wide mouth, and jowls from hell!
Old 08-28-2010, 05:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Personally, I don't belive it.

Last edited by Meowi; 08-28-2010 at 06:02 AM..
Old 08-28-2010, 07:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Reminds me I saved this a while ago:

from '98-ish, I believe.

“Remember, in the grand scheme of things, what we do for a living is not very important. After all, we’re not curing cancer here.” - John McVie
http://goldduststevie.tumblr.com/
Old 09-14-2015, 02:28 AM
Junior Ledgie

Cheryl Cusella aka Cheryl Schafer aka Britney Lee Marx is a horrible disgusting criminal. In 2001 she approached my boyfriend at an LA Fitness and offered him a job as a body guard for her and her sister Theresa. They were a stripping duo. He took the job and for about a month, he did it. During that time, they were talking him into investing in their Animal shelter. It was a scam, she had done the same scam a dozen times before, but the internet wasn't what it is now and he didn't know about her past. He gave her a check for 60k against his house. Short while later, he caught on. She had just been arrested for committing the same crime to someone else. Her family told him the money was gone. He was on the verge of losing everything and he killed himself in our home.

She is still wanted for theft and violating her probation. The only people this piece of trash is related too are thieves just like her.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbergstrom View Post
?.... Her family told him the money was gone. He was on the verge of losing everything and he killed himself in our home.

She is still wanted for theft and violating her probation. The only people this piece of trash is related too are thieves just like her.
Wow. That is horrible that he did that to you (in your home). Obviously he had some major issues. Yes, getting burned for 60k sux (bernie madoffs victims experienced a similar situation)... And whoever this girl is will pay for what she has done, law of karma will catch up with her.... But still, your friend obviously had some other major issues in his head to take his own life.... I feel bad for you that he did it in your home. How terrible for you.

She looks like a sweet little lamb from afar, but when you get close, you find out that she skinned and ate the darn thing just to use it as a coat. She's a beast.
Old 09-15-2015, 02:21 PM

I'm sorry for your loss, yours is truly a sad story.
Old 09-15-2015, 02:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Sorry to hear this Ibergstrom. I hope you've been able to move on in your life.
Did this woman completely disappear after this?
Old 09-15-2015, 05:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

In her latest incarnation, Cheryl/Britney, 'a gifted author, talented musician, and anointed speaker' is singing for Jesus , while hiding from her parole officer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSQ4sLocsgw

http://raycomgroup.worldnow.com/stor...ulls-out-knife

"There is also a warranty out for the arrest of 40-year-old Britney Lee Marx. She is wanted for violating probation after a conviction for theft.

She is described as 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 100 pounds. She sometimes goes by the names Cheryl Casella and Cheryl Schafer.

People with any information regarding these cases are asked to call Silent Witness at 480 WITNESS (948-6377), or toll free at 1-800-343-TIPS." (Posted: May 05, 2014 6:40 PM EDT / Updated: May 04, 2015 8:40 PM EDT)
Old 09-15-2015, 08:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Well then please go discuss it on that other site. Here, we don't want garbage like this discussed. No offense to you though, just the subject.
Rock on vivfox for wanting to stop this preposterous nonsense. It doesn't warrant any serious consideration whatsoever. This woman is insane.

Last edited by PenguinHead; 09-15-2015 at 08:42 PM..
Old 09-15-2015, 09:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1979 friend View Post
I believe I was Cheryl's (Cusella) first date. It was a double date (thank god) so it was not like we saw each other much before the date. She just wanted to be with her best friend Melinda, and my friend need someone with a car. I don't remember much about the date.....but probably a disco for the 18 and under crowd...Mabel Murphy's-on a sunday night....maybe?

There was not a lot to Cheryl back in early 1979...very shy (at least around guys), but she was very attractive.

Her mom worked many years as a waitress at Coco's in Scottsdale's fashion square area. She seemed to be the bread winner of the family, making life for young Cheryl, Theresa, and Nino a challenge early on . I remember even back then the rumor that Cheryl was related to Stevie Nicks, but at the time, I really did not put much thought into it.

I remember meeting Cheryl's stepdad (Theresa's dad), and at the time got the impression he was a Vietnam veteran with a lot of personal issues, but then it might have been me getting the once over by a weary stepdad

Fast forward to June 1986, I remember hearing Cheryl was going to the Stevie Nicks concert at Compton Terrace. Limo/Backstage...I believe her and Stevie met for the first time that evening. If you ask me, this is where she met the people who steered her in the wrong direction, and took advantage of her connection to concert world. Before she knew it, she was beyond the point of know return, and people got hurt.

The last I had contact with the Cesella's was in 1989, when I move to California.

C
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbergstrom View Post
Cheryl Cusella aka Cheryl Schafer aka Britney Lee Marx is a horrible disgusting criminal. In 2001 she approached my boyfriend at an LA Fitness and offered him a job as a body guard for her and her sister Theresa. They were a stripping duo. He took the job and for about a month, he did it. During that time, they were talking him into investing in their Animal shelter. It was a scam, she had done the same scam a dozen times before, but the internet wasn't what it is now and he didn't know about her past. He gave her a check for 60k against his house. Short while later, he caught on. She had just been arrested for committing the same crime to someone else. Her family told him the money was gone. He was on the verge of losing everything and he killed himself in our home.

What I find most interesting is that both "1979Friend" and "Ibergstrom" both choose to bump a thread that had laid dormant for years for their first posts (and only post for "1979friend" ) as new "Ledgies" and both claim to have some connection to Cheryl or someone in her circle...Strange indeed...

Last edited by BlueDenimLamp; 09-15-2015 at 09:46 PM..
Old 09-16-2015, 01:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post
What I find most interesting is that both "1979Friend" and "Ibergstrom" both choose to bump a thread that had laid dormant for years for their first posts (and only post for "1979friend" ) as new "Ledgies" and both claim to have some connection to Cheryl or someone in her circle...Strange indeed...
I was thinking this very same thing BlueDenimLamp. WEIRD!
Ricoh V.
Old 09-16-2015, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post
I haven't noticed! Could they be the same person?
Old 09-16-2015, 08:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This is the video of Sally Jessie Raphael show that Cheryl was on as I mention before.
Sally had other look alikes on the show like Barry Manilow ,Madonna,Cher and I think Elizabeth Taylor next to Barry.

That was funny when the lady in the audience thought she was Dolly Parton.LOL
She needs glasses to see the chest area.LOL.....

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016