The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Christine McVie
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #706  
Old 10-22-2005, 05:01 PM
GateandGarden's Avatar
GateandGarden GateandGarden is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 6,557
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
I don't know whether it's the Going Home clip. Check it out . . . .

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1Q...32K3EQAGM78ERE
Thank you so much for posting that! Wow, she looks great there!
Reply With Quote
  #707  
Old 10-22-2005, 05:43 PM
ThePenguin's Avatar
ThePenguin ThePenguin is offline
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 2,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
I don't know whether it's the Going Home clip. Check it out . . . .

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1Q...32K3EQAGM78ERE
OH God that clip is amazing!!! Chris is too adorable, and how hot is John in the beginning there w/ his hip glasses? Thank you!!!!

-Lis
Reply With Quote
  #708  
Old 10-22-2005, 06:29 PM
HomerMcvie's Avatar
HomerMcvie HomerMcvie is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indiana/Tennessee
Posts: 9,584
Default

Wouldn't it be great if someone could burn allllllllllllllll the odds and ends onto DVD, along with old footage like Landover, and make it legally for sale to the public?
Thanks for posting that clip!
__________________
and Stevie Nicks was starting to lumber along like a sod-packed wheelbarrow.
And I'm David, not Homer!(we all should be able to change our name, at least once)
Reply With Quote
  #709  
Old 10-23-2005, 05:43 AM
macfan 57's Avatar
macfan 57 macfan 57 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,085
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
Wouldn't it be great if someone could burn allllllllllllllll the odds and ends onto DVD, along with old footage like Landover, and make it legally for sale to the public?
Amen. I'd love a DVD with the 1975 Landover & 1977 Japan shows, then maybe all of these great little odds and ends as bonus features. It'll never happen, but that's what I'd like.
Reply With Quote
  #710  
Old 10-23-2005, 05:51 AM
macfan 57's Avatar
macfan 57 macfan 57 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,085
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldustsongbird
Hell of a skirt there, Chris.
She looks terrific in that mini-skirt ...and so thrilled to win that award.

Last edited by macfan 57 : 10-23-2005 at 05:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #711  
Old 10-23-2005, 08:56 AM
GateandGarden's Avatar
GateandGarden GateandGarden is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 6,557
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57
...and so thrilled to win that award.
Oh, I know. I watched it over and over again last night. She has this incredibly cute smile like she's thinking "Wow, this is so unreal and so cool!"
Reply With Quote
  #712  
Old 10-23-2005, 03:21 PM
SteveMacD's Avatar
SteveMacD SteveMacD is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Buckeye State
Posts: 5,312
Default

I have to say hearing Eric Clapton mentioned as a member of Blind Faith was cool, too.
__________________
On and on it will always be, the rhythm, rhyme, and harmony.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/SteveMacD/fm2014_zps5c60d7b9.jpg
Stephen Hopkins

https://www.facebook.com/Espy.Hopkins ; @espyhop)
Reply With Quote
  #713  
Old 10-29-2005, 11:31 PM
goldustsongbird's Avatar
goldustsongbird goldustsongbird is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the impeeeeeeerial hoteyul
Posts: 6,761
Default

*pokes thread*

Here are a few more, from here, there and everywhere. Mostly from the Tusk era. The last one is in honor of Halloween, even though you can't really see Christine's face. Was she dressing up as Stevie?

These ones are too big to attach, and I didn't want to resize them.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg tusk_chrisbackground.jpg (33.5 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg mcvienicks70s.jpg (34.0 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg whisperchrisstv.jpg (44.3 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg tuskish.jpg (21.5 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg halloween.jpg (21.4 KB, 68 views)
Reply With Quote
  #714  
Old 10-29-2005, 11:39 PM
GateandGarden's Avatar
GateandGarden GateandGarden is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 6,557
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldustsongbird
*pokes thread*

Here are a few more, from here, there and everywhere. Mostly from the Tusk era. The last one is in honor of Halloween, even though you can't really see Christine's face. Was she dressing up as Stevie?

These ones are too big to attach, and I didn't want to resize them.
Thanks for those.

I love that sort of, uh, black and white-ish/light sepia one with Stevie and Christine's faces close together...except for the ever-present cigarette, of course.

Oh, and I love Chris' face (a bit bored?) in the first attachment there. I think that's how I look when we talk about Dante's Inferno in my translated lit. class.
Reply With Quote
  #715  
Old 10-30-2005, 12:00 AM
goldustsongbird's Avatar
goldustsongbird goldustsongbird is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the impeeeeeeerial hoteyul
Posts: 6,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GateandGarden
Thanks for those.

I love that sort of, uh, black and white-ish/light sepia one with Stevie and Christine's faces close together...except for the ever-present cigarette, of course.

Oh, and I love Chris' face (a bit bored?) in the first attachment there. I think that's how I look when we talk about Dante's Inferno in my translated lit. class.
Isn't it cute? I do wish she'd lose the ciggie, though.
I like the first pic. She DOES look sorta spaced. It's funny, especially since Lindsey and the other guy (his name escapes me at the moment, and it's bugging me since I know that I know who he is) look so concentrated, and she's all like, "ooh, pretty colours..."
Reply With Quote
  #716  
Old 10-30-2005, 12:17 AM
GateandGarden's Avatar
GateandGarden GateandGarden is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 6,557
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldustsongbird
...and she's all like, "ooh, pretty colours..."
I am no stranger to the "ooh, pretty colours" look.
Reply With Quote
  #717  
Old 10-30-2005, 07:04 AM
macfan 57's Avatar
macfan 57 macfan 57 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,085
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldustsongbird
Isn't it cute? I do wish she'd lose the ciggie, though.
I like the first pic. She DOES look sorta spaced. It's funny, especially since Lindsey and the other guy (his name escapes me at the moment, and it's bugging me since I know that I know who he is) look so concentrated, and she's all like, "ooh, pretty colours..."
That other guy is Richard Dashut. Thanks for posting. I hadn't seen most of those pictures in the last group(the attachments).
Reply With Quote
  #718  
Old 10-30-2005, 02:23 PM
goldustsongbird's Avatar
goldustsongbird goldustsongbird is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the impeeeeeeerial hoteyul
Posts: 6,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57
That other guy is Richard Dashut. Thanks for posting. I hadn't seen most of those pictures in the last group(the attachments).
Yeah! Dashut! Geez, I just watched the Classic Albums: Rumours DVD awhile ago...
Reply With Quote
  #719  
Old 10-31-2005, 07:56 PM
goldustsongbird's Avatar
goldustsongbird goldustsongbird is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the impeeeeeeerial hoteyul
Posts: 6,761
Default

So, instead of answering the door and passing out candy to brats in costume... I'm posting pictures... These are mostly group shots of the band, but let's focus on Madame McVie.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fm1.jpg (59.9 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg earlymac004.jpg (65.2 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg happy mac.jpg (61.9 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg outtake11.jpg (60.6 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg sexymac.jpg (96.9 KB, 56 views)
Reply With Quote
  #720  
Old 10-31-2005, 08:26 PM
SortaSavageLike's Avatar
SortaSavageLike SortaSavageLike is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Dark in my flaming staircase, being totally unfamiliar with the artist or her music
Posts: 2,434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldustsongbird
So, instead of answering the door and passing out candy to brats in costume... I'm posting pictures... These are mostly group shots of the band, but let's focus on Madame McVie.
The third photo was used as the last page on the VBOFM's booklet. I've always wanted a big, high-resolution scan of it, and I'm sure you know the two reasons why!

At first glance it looks like Christine is flipping the bird in the last shot.
__________________
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Stevie Nicks Photo Project Unleashed!...Kinda
http://s73.photobucket.com/home/SortaSavageLike/index/
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

c1977 RUMOURS ERA FLEETWOOD MAC PROOF SHEET JOHN MCVIE & CURRY GRANT MID FINGER
$99.99
c1977 RUMOURS ERA FLEETWOOD MAC PROOF SHEET JOHN MCVIE & CURRY GRANT MID FINGER picture1978 Vintage Photo bass guitarist John McVie of Fleetwood Mac rock band posing
$30.0
1978 Vintage Photo bass guitarist John McVie of Fleetwood Mac rock band posing pictureWire Photo Famed British Bassist John McVie of Fleetwood Mac
$20.0
Wire Photo Famed British Bassist John McVie of Fleetwood Mac pictureFLEETWOOD MAC ORIGINAL PHOTO Mac John Christine McVie, Stevie Nicks 1977 Band
$19.99
FLEETWOOD MAC ORIGINAL PHOTO Mac John Christine McVie, Stevie Nicks 1977 Band pictureJohn McVie of Fleetwood Mac Bikini Girls ORIGINAL 7x9 press photo #U6353
$9.99
John McVie of Fleetwood Mac Bikini Girls ORIGINAL 7x9 press photo #U6353 picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved