Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Christine McVie
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-12-2013, 03:36 AM
Senior Ledgie

Default Happy Birthday, Christine!

I thought this was cool for fellow Christine fans: it is her astrological forecast for the year ahead:

(Source: http://www.cafeastrology.com/birthday/july12_2012.html)

The Year Ahead

Forecast for July 2012 to July 2013

If You Were Born Today, July 12:

You are a colorful, likable, and intelligent person, but you are not always well understood, probably due to a somewhat contradictory nature. You have a way with words, possess great wit, and your intuition is very strong. If lacking confidence, you tend to get into a rut; but at your best, you embrace your spontaneity. Your life path is not always easy, but with age and experience, you learn how to avoid worrying excessively about the future. Famous people born today: Henry David Thoreau, Bill Cosby, Cheryl Ladd, Milton Berle, Michelle Rodriguez, Topher Grace.

Your Birthday Year Forecast:

You may be actively involved with teamwork and collaboration with others this year. You might also feel an increased need for sexual union, as there is an influence in your chart that stirs the passions and generally indicates ease in satisfying one's desires through positive connections with others. This aspect is one indication of getting engaged, married, the beginning of a significant new relationship, or the intensification of an existing romance.

Pleasing circumstances surrounding your love life, finances, and creative pursuits are in store this year. You are more generous, and others return the favor. You might receive financial backing or special gifts in the period ahead. You seek a little more from your love life and you are likely to receive it. Some of you could fall in love this year, or existing relationships are enhanced. Adventure-seeking is a theme. You might allow yourself luxuries this year that you previously denied yourself.

You are able to see the "big picture", which helps you to plan effectively this year. Positive outcomes in competitive activities, including sports and business, for example, are likely.

This year, you are likely to enjoy increased social opportunities as well as a boost in your personal popularity and magnetism. A cheerful and hopeful outlook increases your chances of gaining cooperation from others. This is a sociable, and perhaps self-indulgent, time when the pursuit of pleasure is one of your high priorities!

This is a strong year for learning and communications. You are able to find new insight into old problems, and your thinking processes during this period are likely to be especially original. This is a good year for projects involving technology or New Age topics. You may find more opportunities to attend meetings and other organized group activities, to communicate online, and to take part in activities involving computers, science, or metaphysics. Relationships with younger people in your life are rewarding. A subject or even a person can be especially inspiring, prompting you to explore new perspectives.

You are likely to be popular with others when it comes to your ideas and communications, especially as you are communicating with optimism and cheerfulness, and this can bring rewarding experiences and opportunities into your life.

On a social level, you are a bit of a risk taker this year, happily embracing all that is new, unusual, and out-of-the-ordinary with regards to romantic involvements as well as financial undertakings. This could be a good year for financial undertakings involving electronics, technology, the internet, metaphysics, and the arts, as well as group activities. You have a taste for the offbeat this year, and this energy can bring sudden or unexpected romance into your life, perhaps a scenario that feels like love at first sight.

You are open to new experiences in love and in friendship and this brings positive new elements into your social life. You are also enterprising and creative, and should look for opportunities to express yourself and to advance. Learning, traveling, and communications are favored this year.
Old 07-12-2013, 07:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Happy Birthday to Christine!! I appreciate her music so much!
Old 07-12-2013, 09:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Happy Birthday, sweet darling!
This little video is a present for you, Christine, as a thank you for all the wonderful things you have done (with and without Fleetwood Mac) and you'll still do in the future:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPElmGbrohE&feature=share&list=UUpOofM-T09AA6aYq2vIl47Q

I know you'll never watch it, but I just hope my thought will get to you for YOU are always on my heart and on my mind. You deserve only the best in life, you enchanting Queen.
May you have a wonderful Birthday with your loved ones. Even if I'm still young, your music means everything to me and saved me from depression.
Yes, you saved my life and I'll never stop thanking you for this.
I love you with all my heart!
-Laura (from Italy)-

Old 07-12-2013, 10:02 AM

Heart

Happy Birthday to one of the most beautiful musicians of my time. Thank you so much for the years of fantastic music and humor. Can't wait to see you perform with FM in London. Hope you are writing again; but if not, I hope your life if full of peace, love and happiness.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Happy Birthday, Christine

You got a sweet heart
Never will you be replaced
Old 07-12-2013, 11:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Wow! Laura from Italy really touched me with her post.

I'll add my voice to the happy birthday chorus for Christine! Sending best wishes her way for a lovely day and a great year ahead.

This birthday is a milestone year, isn't it?
Old 07-12-2013, 11:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepace View Post
Wow! Laura from Italy really touched me with her post.
Thank you so much, Nicepace!!
Old 07-12-2013, 01:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Happy birthday to Chris!
Old 07-12-2013, 01:36 PM
Senior Ledgie

Christine, I hope that you are celebrating this day with people you love and I hope that you are really happy.

Laura, your video is so beautiful! Greetings to La Spezia!
Old 07-12-2013, 02:46 PM
Junior Ledgie

*sings* Seventy today! Seventy today!

Happy birthday Chris! Thank you for all the years of wonderful music! Don't ever stop being you, the woman who's love shines through her music and actions.

Have a lovely, beautiful birthday!
Old 07-12-2013, 03:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Happy Birthday, Christine!

Hope you had a great day.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Happy 70th Birthday Christine. You rock baby!
Old 07-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Happy Birthday, Christine. My favorite member of my favorite band. Thanks for writing the soundtrack to my life.
I hope you're truly happy, and enjoying your retirement.
Old 07-12-2013, 06:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I just heard a DJ on the radio wishing Chris a Happy Birthday. Then he played a recorded message from Mick and Mick said, "don't count Christine out of the music business just yet.There may be a song that Stevie and Christine wrote together that Christine will sing a little harmony on. You never know."(He might have said that Stevie will sing a little harmony on it. I was just too excited hearing this, that as I ran inside to type this, I forgot which lady would be the harmony singer).

Last edited by vivfox; 07-12-2013 at 06:34 PM..
Old 07-12-2013, 08:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I just heard a DJ on the radio wishing Chris a Happy Birthday. Then he played a recorded message from Mick and Mick said, "don't count Christine out of the music business just yet.There may be a song that Stevie and Christine wrote together that Christine will sing a little harmony on. You never know."(He might have said that Stevie will sing a little harmony on it. I was just too excited hearing this, that as I ran inside to type this, I forgot which lady would be the harmony singer).
Yes, we had a written interview in which he said that, before the tour. I would have loved to have heard that on the radio.

Michele