Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-08-2019, 03:31 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Kristen Buckingham: Lindsey had open heart surgery

Old 02-08-2019, 03:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeets2000 View Post

OMF'G GOD! I am stunned, and SSSSOOOOOO relieved he is ok. I'm actually shaking.

That poor guy, I love him and his family so much. If Stevie so much as waltzes back in to pay her respects, I will F*IN LOSE my ****.

Last edited by lovethemac1; 02-08-2019 at 03:59 PM..
Old 02-08-2019, 03:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Seeing this makes me very emotional... I'm so thankful that he is recovering.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
OMF'G GOD! I am stunned, and SSSSOOOOOO relieved he is ok. I'm actually shaking.

That poor guy, I love him and his family so f*in much. If Stevie so much as waltzes back in to pay her respects, I will F*IN LOSE my ****.
When I read those first words, "I'm sad to say..." and saw Lindsey's pic, my heart stopped. I was certainly not expecting this.

This is a tough period for Lindsey and his family. I hope they are ok, emotionally and physically.

I don't even wanna talk about that woman. She's on tour being happy. She finally got what she wanted. Please, leave it at that.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
I don't even wanna talk about that woman. She's on tour being happy. She finally got what she wanted. Please, leave it at that.
I agree. If anyone finds out where we can send well wishes to Lindsey, please post it here. I'm sure someone will if that information become available.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:49 PM
Senior Ledgie

I knew that a day like this would come eventually and will never be prepared for it. Incredibly thankful that he’s still with us. Can’t imagine what his family is going through right now.

This hit me really hard. It’s going to be with me for a while. Speaks volumes for how his music has affected my life. I’m certain that I’m not alone...
Old 02-08-2019, 03:51 PM
Ledgie

Maybe the members of the band might actually think to reach out to him. After something like this, it just goes to show that you never know when it might be too late.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This made me emotional Very emotional Thank god they caught it and he looks well.
Old 02-08-2019, 04:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetwoodguy79 View Post
I knew that a day like this would come eventually and will never be prepared for it. Incredibly thankful that he’s still with us. Can’t imagine what his family is going through right now.

This hit me really hard. It’s going to be with me for a while. Speaks volumes for how his music has affected my life. I’m certain that I’m not alone...
It hit me really hard too, and all I care about is his and his family's recovery.

His tour can wait. His former band members: I don't care.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 02-08-2019, 04:05 PM
Senior Ledgie

Old 02-08-2019, 04:19 PM
Senior Ledgie

Location: By the beautiful 3 rivers in southeast Washington State

Besides hoping for a full recovery as soon as possible, I hope the trauma to his vocal chords is just temporary. I also can't help but wonder what might have happened if he had toured with FM. All that stress... It might have just saved his life to have been doing the things he's done on his own terms (somewhat) this year. Brightest blessings to all.
Old 02-08-2019, 04:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

OMG
Praying for a speedy and full recovery
So scary. This was always Lindsey's deep fear after losing his father and brother at young ages to sudden heart problems.
God Bless you Lindsey
We love you very much!
Old 02-08-2019, 04:50 PM
Senior Ledgie

Heart

I just saw her post and am SO GRATEFUL that he seems to be recovering... WOW, SO SCARY and shocking... Life is short and none of us know which sunrise will be our last. What a shock for him and his family. Thinking of them...
Old 02-08-2019, 04:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Guy's always been an unstoppable dynamo onstage, so maybe his recovery will be all the speedier.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 02-08-2019, 05:00 PM
Senior Ledgie

Such a shock to read this. I sure hope he recovers fully. He looked/sounded so great on Nov 30 when I saw his show in PA. Thank goodness he sought medical care and seems to be on the mend.

I had tickets to see Mike Nesmith and Micky Dolenz in June of 2018, and the show was cancelled last minute because Mike had to have emergency heart surgery, also. I bring it up because Mike is back on the road and looking/sounding great, and says he's feeling so much better than the weeks before the problem was found, so we can only hope Lindsey's recovery goes just as well, also.