Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-20-2018, 12:29 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default And the press begins...

According to my dvr, FM will be appearing on CBS This Morning on April 25th.

When you don't know what it is
But you can't get enough of it
Old 04-20-2018, 12:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

GROSS! This is disgusting and I bet they will be all phony and Stevie will be SO happy. VOMIT
Old 04-20-2018, 01:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
GROSS! This is disgusting and I bet they will be all phony and Stevie will be SO happy. VOMIT
I can't wait to see Stevie and Mick telling how Lindsey "left" the band. But the press said otherwise. So let's see how they get out of this mess.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 04-20-2018, 01:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
I can't wait to see Stevie and Mick telling how Lindsey "left" the band. But the press said otherwise. So let's see how they get out of this mess.
It’s good to be John McVie!!
Old 04-20-2018, 01:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

the hosts are non-threatening, but Oprah's best buddy Gayle will def be the one asking the questions about Lindsey and people saying he was fired, not "left".

Let's make bets now... My bet:

Stevie: We love Lindsey I've known Lindsey since I was 16, we all want the best for Lindsey and we're heartbroken he's not with us but you know, Fleetwood Mac has to go on and we all wish him the best in everything in life and we're gonna go on with this tour which was already booked and we know it'll be a lot of fun.

Mick: The history of FM has always been about carrying on, members come and go, and this is what we do, it's what we've always done, we pick ourselves up and we carry on.

John: ...........................

Chris: Ah, now this is where I'm not sure-- she doesn't have the same predictable script as the others.........
Old 04-20-2018, 01:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
the hosts are non-threatening, but Oprah's best buddy Gayle will def be the one asking the questions about Lindsey and people saying he was fired, not "left".

Stevie: We love Lindsey I've known Lindsey since I was 16, we all want the best for Lindsey and we're heartbroken he's not with us but you know, Fleetwood Mac has to go on and we all wish him the best in everything in life and we're gonna go on with this tour which was already booked and we know it'll be a lot of fun.

Mick: The history of FM has always been about carrying on, members come and go, and this is what we do, it's what we've always done, we pick ourselves up and we carry on.

Chris: Ah, now this is where I'm not sure-- she doesn't have the same predictable script as the others.........
Awwww, you got me with the heartbroken part!
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 04-20-2018, 01:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh my, you have a really good chance of being 100% accurate with SN's remark. It scans perfectly. Close your eyes and you can see and hear her saying it with a mic held up to her.

Quote:
Old 04-20-2018, 02:00 PM
Registered

Somehow it is appropriate that one of the biggest hits of this band is "Little Lies."
Old 04-20-2018, 02:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

What if instead of John sitting there like the proverbial bump on a log, he suddenly freaked out, said he was sick of all the decades of drama, quit the band live on the air and stomped off to go have some peace and quiet on his boat? That might be some unexpected drama with your morning show coffee.
Old 04-20-2018, 02:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotonRodeo View Post
Somehow it is appropriate that one of the biggest hits of this band is "Little Lies."
Now this is funny!!
Old 04-20-2018, 02:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hot Damn! Now THIS is why I check the FM Ledge message boards! Cannot wait to see this! Besides an interview with the band, we're bound to see tour rehearsal footage and get a small idea of what kind of songs they'll be performing. And I would wager tour dates will be announced that same day or within a week after this appearance.
Old 04-20-2018, 02:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB Freakazoid View Post
According to my dvr, FM will be appearing on CBS This Morning on April 25th.
Can't wait!
Old 04-20-2018, 02:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
What if instead of John sitting there like the proverbial bump on a log, he suddenly freaked out, said he was sick of all the decades of drama, quit the band live on the air and stomped off to go have some peace and quiet on his boat? That might be some unexpected drama with your morning show coffee.
I would pay for that.
Old 04-20-2018, 02:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Hot Damn! Now THIS is why I check the FM Ledge message boards! Cannot wait to see this! Besides an interview with the band, we're bound to see tour rehearsal footage and get a small idea of what kind of songs they'll be performing. And I would wager tour dates will be announced that same day or within a week after this appearance.
Dates are rumoured to be released on 4/23.
Old 04-20-2018, 03:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Dates are rumoured to be released on 4/23.
Something to look forward to on a Monday back at work.