The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-06-2011, 09:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hoping everything goes well for everyone.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Facebook topic of the night. Flip flops on someone, or ugly Crocs. Me and a few other women agreed on some nice flip flops and some even liked barefeet. You know I had fun with this

Last edited by fringed n fab; 10-06-2011 at 09:43 PM..
Old 10-07-2011, 07:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

*Sends good Karma Caitlin, Bobby and Heart's way*

Uck. I've been stuck in bed for days with headache, weakness, stomach cramps (It feels like I'm being stabbed in the stomach with a spoon) and other ugly symptoms of which I won't go into. I hate this because I have so much work to do for Uni, as well as a commission for a painting for my friend's birthday on the twelfth. But I can't not do it. I'll just have to suffer through it while working. All I want to do right now is sleep until it goes away I haven't slept in days despite being stuck in bed.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi View Post
JTIS...

My mom was brought into surgery an hour ago…so I went downstairs and got some “dinner” now I am back up in the waiting room….waiting…good thing there is wifi and I brought movies!!! My mom was a nervous wreck and crying a lot. I stayed strong as best as I could and didnt cry…Once they sedated her and started bringing her into surgery I cracked….I was standing there watching my mom be wheeled into surgery while I held my lil backpack and laptop bag…with the nurse next to me…I was bawling my eyes out and told her my mom is my everything and how I’m an only child…She said some nice words and gave me a hug…

I am watching “Super Bad” right now….waiting =\ Its gonna be a LOOOOONG night
my thought & prayers are w/ you caitlin, for you & your mama~
Old 10-07-2011, 09:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Hope all goes well with everyone's family health issues. Hope you feel better, Bee.

JTIS - we just put our house on the market. Lost a really great house last week because 2 other bidders already had THEIR houses sold & didn't need a contigency clause like we would have. That kicked us in the ass.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thank you so much VIV!!!! Sending you good energy!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
wild-heart, Caitlin and Bobby, I'm sending good thoughts and prayers your way this evening and hoping for a speedy recovery of your loved ones and for lost love.

Love, Viv

SuperFleetwood
www.youtube.com/SuperFleetwoodMac (Watch Rare HQ Fleetwood Mac Videos) And youtube.com/thesuperfleetwood
Old 10-07-2011, 04:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thank you so much Bee!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
*Sends good Karma Caitlin, Bobby and Heart's way*

Uck. I've been stuck in bed for days with headache, weakness, stomach cramps (It feels like I'm being stabbed in the stomach with a spoon) and other ugly symptoms of which I won't go into. I hate this because I have so much work to do for Uni, as well as a commission for a painting for my friend's birthday on the twelfth. But I can't not do it. I'll just have to suffer through it while working. All I want to do right now is sleep until it goes away I haven't slept in days despite being stuck in bed.

SuperFleetwood
www.youtube.com/SuperFleetwoodMac (Watch Rare HQ Fleetwood Mac Videos) And youtube.com/thesuperfleetwood
Old 10-07-2011, 05:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS...

That my moms surgery went well yesterday...My dads gf actually came and visited with me for an hour and half while I was waiting for my mom to get into recovery. I finally got to see my mom and she actually didnt look as bad as I thought lol They didnt shave much off...just where they needed and stuff. She spent the night in ICU and was still in ICU today waiting for a room. She might be discharged tomorrow and I cant wait for her to come home.

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 10-07-2011, 06:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Glad your mom made it through surgery and is resting (hopefully comfortably).

I received my first subpoena today! To be in court Monday morning at 9am! Not happening.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
JTIS...

That my moms surgery went well yesterday...
Glad to hear that.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
JTIS...

That my moms surgery went well yesterday...My dads gf actually came and visited with me for an hour and half while I was waiting for my mom to get into recovery. I finally got to see my mom and she actually didnt look as bad as I thought lol They didnt shave much off...just where they needed and stuff. She spent the night in ICU and was still in ICU today waiting for a room. She might be discharged tomorrow and I cant wait for her to come home.
Very glad to hear

JTIS. My headache does seem to be wearing off, but the stomach cramps are worse than ever. I hate being sick. It's a little known fact, but I'm terribly allergic to pain. Gah...I need Pineapple Upside Down Cake Ice Cream. I haven't eaten in days because I've lost my appetite completely, but that might tempt it out of hiding.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannieC View Post
Glad your mom made it through surgery and is resting (hopefully comfortably).

I received my first subpoena today! To be in court Monday morning at 9am! Not happening.
Thanks Jannie =) She has been resting a lot...comfortably..not so much cuz her neck is sore from the position she was in during surgery...but shes on a lot of meds lol

P.S. Oh jeez!

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 10-08-2011, 02:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannieC View Post
Subpoena for what? I got my second jury notice summons, a few days ago. I've been ignoring it like Stevie shipper fans!

By second, I mean it's my first...I got one, about 3 years ago, and thank god, never got called. I don't want to do it, and I'm fairly certain I can get out of it, if I have to..

I'm kind of down on life right now.....bleh. FML. I LOVE playing in a band, and doing sound and lights for other bands, but right now, I truly regret that I rarely have a weekend evening off(maybe a Friday off, every 6 weeks). I, for the first time ever, feel like I'm missing out on life, as my friends always have parties, to which I'm always invited, but can rarely attend. I enjoy playing music, and like making good money, but at what price? I sound like Stevie on her soapbox, complaining about giving up, on having a real life.......
Pardon my ramble....
Old 10-08-2011, 06:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Subpoena for what? I got my second jury notice summons, a few days ago. I've been ignoring it like Stevie shipper fans!
Custody case. My client was the child. They call a therapist in as an "expert" witness. There's no way I can do it. I panicked a little until I saw it was signed by an attorney, not a judge. If it's signed by a judge, one has to appear.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS

I got to tell yall something, Im telling you that every time i walk in a place, or a resturaunt, a stevie nicks or fleetwood mac song is starting or ending or in the middle of the songs. How cool!!

SuperFleetwood