The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-16-2008, 10:39 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Cheryl Cusella - Stevie's daughter?

I found the strangest thing about Stevie on a website, and really don't believe it. Have any of you ever heard of Cheryl Cusella? Apparently she was a Stevie impersonator who looks just like her, and someone on THIS website claims she is her biological daughter:
Quote:
The reason I say that this rumor has strong evidence to back it up is because I once personally asked one of Stevie Nicks' closest family members (I won't name names) if Cheryl was in fact Stevie's biological daughter. The family member got very silent for a few moments, then began giving what seemed like a hundred frantic reasons why that's not possible (none of which were at all valid), and then got very angry at me and said, "I don't want to talk about this anymore!" and that "Cheryl Cusella is no longer my friend!" This family member has never mentioned Cheryl again and neither have I. It's an extremely touchy subject for this person and I feel like they would have never reacted the way they did, if Cheryl was not somehow related to the Nicks family. (This is, of course, my own assumption.)

To sum it up, this family member never once actually confirmed nor denied that Cheryl Cusella is Stevie's biological daughter. The subject was simply detoured somewhere else.
Who is this supposed expert and does she have any credibility? Does anyone have pictures of Cheryl? I don't think the "evidence" presented is very convincing. However, I find it interesting that there was an impersonator that looked so much like her, was well-known, and was even befriended by the family?? I was unable to find any pictures, other than on this site:
http://cherylcusella.com/
She has written a book, mostly about her claimed conversion to Christianity, and makes claims about her connection to the Nicks family here, but she is a con artist with a shady past:
http://cherylcusella.com/faq.html
Just wondering what all of you think of this and if you have any pics. I even found something about her on The Ledge when I did a search:
http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=21436

Last edited by blackroses; 04-16-2008 at 10:46 PM..
Old 04-16-2008, 11:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

She doesn't claim that on her website from what I recall reading.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:33 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
She doesn't claim that on her website from what I recall reading.
Who doesn't claim it? Cheryl? No, she doesn't, but she is not the one I was referring to. The quote is from another website, by someone who is described as an expert.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackroses View Post
Who doesn't claim it? Cheryl? No, she doesn't, but she is not the one I was referring to. The quote is from another website, by someone who is described as an expert.
Well then please go discuss it on that other site. Here, we don't want garbage like this discussed. No offense to you though, just the subject.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

i have the book sold thru rolling stone that this chick wrote about being a stevie impersonator & no she isn't stevie's daughter, but a rather shady character~
Old 04-17-2008, 08:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Well then please go discuss it on that other site. Here, we don't want garbage like this discussed. No offense to you though, just the subject.
What gives you the right to decide what should be posted here? If the OP wants to post something that is Stevie related to bring it to light, especially to members who may not be aware of this con artist, then the OP has every right to do so. If you don't like this subject, then don't read the thread.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

This band is not about facts ... it's about Rumours ...
And that's what that sounds like.
Old 04-17-2008, 11:22 AM
trackaghost
This message has been deleted by trackaghost.
Old 04-17-2008, 11:33 AM
Senior Ledgie

she does bear a resemblance....
u know who i always thought looked a bit like stevie? lucy walsh. first i saw her & had that feeling, THEN found out who her dad is. of course, im not claiming anything
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4536-10112006-32725.jpg (10.6 KB, 276 views)
File Type: jpg 4721-10112006-32420.jpg (10.9 KB, 268 views)
Old 04-17-2008, 01:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost View Post
From what I remember from years back, Cheryl did make (false) claims to be Stevie's daughter. Ironically I think she ended up in prison for fraud (although not connected to this claim), although I can't remember for sure. It doesn't look like she's making those claims anymore though.

She does look a little like her though:

http://cherylcusella.com/media/cheryl_cusella2.jpg
She looks like Stevie and Joni Mitchell's lovechild. It's really uncanny.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockALittle250 View Post
What gives you the right to decide what should be posted here? If the OP wants to post something that is Stevie related to bring it to light, especially to members who may not be aware of this con artist, then the OP has every right to do so. If you don't like this subject, then don't read the thread.
I was just about to say the same thing!
Old 04-17-2008, 01:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost View Post
From what I remember from years back, Cheryl did make (false) claims to be Stevie's daughter. Ironically I think she ended up in prison for fraud (although not connected to this claim), although I can't remember for sure. It doesn't look like she's making those claims anymore though.

She does look a little like her though:

http://cherylcusella.com/media/cheryl_cusella2.jpg
Blimey... she does look like her!
Old 04-17-2008, 08:58 PM
Registered

Isn't it ironic.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by moderators
The gang-bashing must come to an end.

If you find a thread or subject boring, simply skip it. If you must explore the thread and only discover that it's boring (or retarded) after you're already in it, then just back out quietly. There is no need to announce your acute disinterest by ridiculing and mocking the poster. There's certainly no need to do it repeatedly, over the course of several days.

We tried to ignore a jab or two, but for some posters once can never be enough. The insults continued. You even dredged up ancient posts made by Ledgies who no longer participate, just to revisit your dislike of them. This is not a celebrity roast where insults are considered entertaining.

You are not the arbiters of what is humorous, relevant, worthy, or worthwhile on this board and your efforts to silence, squelch and embarass others won't be tolerated.

The offenders are all receiving strikes and a 7-day suspension. This strike will add to the count of those who have been banned in the past.

Your anticipated requests for "clarification" will be ignored since they are merely argumentative, not constructive or productive. No explanation would satisfy you. More importantly, none is needed or deserved.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cheryl Cusella is beautiful & has great bones, but she is a charlatan & a bunco artist.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 04-17-2008, 09:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Dude, who's we? This is the Stevie forum, and this person posted info about Stevie. What's the problem.

I personally think this is a load of ****. I think it's more probable that Christopher knocked some girl up & this chick is HIS kid.

Last edited by skcin; 04-17-2008 at 09:22 PM..
Old 04-17-2008, 09:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
I personally think this is a load of ****. I think it's more probable that Christopher knocked some girl up & this chick is HIS kid.
I heard Chris Nicks separated from Lori Nicks. She & daughter moved out & they are heading to divorce court.

moviekinks.blogspot.com