Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-02-2004, 05:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Son of a B@$&%^#$!!!!!!!!

I just got my tickets in the mail YESTERDAY!!!!!!! I HAD 5th row center!!! The only seats in front of me were pit!!!!!!!

Stephanie

He fell for her again...she watched it happen...every day...day by day...but MORE important...NIGHT BY NIGHT!!--Thrown Down
Old 06-03-2004, 09:23 PM
Ledgie

Default Awww, maaan!

Crap! I didn't have tickets, but I was planning on scooping some good seats last minute if they became available (like has happened with all of their previous Pgh shows, including Stevie solo). And I was planning this despite the fact that I am now so pregnant that if I got a front row seat, no one else in the whole venue would be able to see past me to the stage! (The sad thing is, I'm really only half kidding - I am immensely preggers.) I was even happy to chance going into labor at the show... "Excuse me, Mr. Security man? I'm having labor contractions and I'm certain Stevie has a nice comfy couch in her dressing room that would be just perfect for me to lie down on..."

Carlene, if you happen to read this, I'm not online hardly at all anymore, so if the show gets rescheduled, could you drop me an email and let me know when it is? I'm sure you have my or Mike's addy. Thanks!!

Take care all, and I hope you all get to see a show of some sort at some time!

Lori
Old 06-07-2004, 09:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

LORI!!!
I saw that you posted....I was going to ask you what you've been up to lately.....but I guess we all know now!!!!!!!

Hehehehe!! I'm just teasin' with ya!!!

I'm happy for you....good luck....
Drop me a note sometime, if you still have my email addy....catch me up on what's been happening with you....

Stephanie

He fell for her again...she watched it happen...every day...day by day...but MORE important...NIGHT BY NIGHT!!--Thrown Down