Old 05-29-2015, 02:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Quick!! Give us some loving gifs!!
Here ya go, Johnny Boy.
Old 05-29-2015, 02:37 PM

Lord... that's a good one, too...

all right.. I want everyone to shape up and make up...
you too, Homer... common sense in disagreements...
no baiting (even tho it can be funny at times)
and last but not least... common courtesy...

I'm doing a Christine bow... and signing off for a while.. you will all behave...
Old 05-29-2015, 06:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Here's what Ken said about the LIFE magazine article on his Facebook page:

Full Story, I just got the new LIFE Mag issue on FLEETWOOD MAC. I was amazed and shocked at how negative they made most things sound. Or maybe they decided to throw me under the bus and twist my quotes completely. To show how inaccurate they are I didn't see 1 mention about my co-producer Richard Dashut who was there with them for much longer than I was! I wish I wasn't mentioned!
Old 05-29-2015, 06:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
This sounds bitter and a bit of an attack on your part. Re-read it if you don't understand what I mean. You're doing the very thing you're chastising him for doing.

Can't we all just get along....
yeah it's really interesting to see how blind people are to their own actions, while having problems with others doing the exact same thing they are doing too.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 05-29-2015, 07:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
Here's what Ken said about the LIFE magazine article on his Facebook page:

Full Story, I just got the new LIFE Mag issue on FLEETWOOD MAC. I was amazed and shocked at how negative they made most things sound. Or maybe they decided to throw me under the bus and twist my quotes completely. To show how inaccurate they are I didn't see 1 mention about my co-producer Richard Dashut who was there with them for much longer than I was! I wish I wasn't mentioned!
well, given that many of the quotes came straight out of his book, how shocked can he be?
Old 05-29-2015, 09:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNV View Post
When I made my original comment, I was thinking more along the lines of people who rationalize that celebrities "sign up for" and "deserve" things like anonymous insults and paparazzi stalkings. I never understood why someone's line of work being lucrative or making them known to a large number of people should influence how they are treated by others. So your distinction of basing things on who is and isn't here is something different, and that's why I said I understand it on a certain level, although I'm not sure how we can ever know who is here and who isn't. We've had band members here before, and it wouldn't shock me to know that others check it out anonymously.
I'm not really concerned with insulting silent guests and visitors. I'm talking about people with whom you're engaging. If I like muskrats (and I don't) and you say something horrible about muskrat lovers, you really haven't insulted me -- unless you know I like muskrats. I'm concerned with insulting someone you're in a conversation with. For instance, "The only reason you're saying that about Mick is that you're a friendless masturbator." I don't think you have to worry about what the other poster is or isn't in order to debate them. And I think resorting to personal attacks because someone insulted a celebrity (who as much as we may identify with them really are NOT us) is juvenile.

As far as the celebrities being on the board goes, they really shouldn't be. I mean, it would be great if they'd come and participate, but if we're discussing a newspaper article that has something negative to say about them, then I don't see any reason to stop discussing it because they're here. They should go hang out somewhere where celebrities get together and trash fanatics. Michele
Old 05-29-2015, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
They should go hang out somewhere where celebrities get together and trash fanatics. Michele
Can you imagine?
Christine: jbrownsjr was really on it today! yeeeahhhhh
Stevie: He's not as mad at me anymore it seems. I caught him loving the 1982/1983 gifs. Such a pretend hater.
Christine: There's no stopping him.
Lindsey: Well ya know, jbrownsjr has been really good to me since I started kissing your ass and songwriting skills, Christine.
Christine: I know, Shhhtevie, isn't it funny how we pretended to record new music.
Stevie: I know, I wish you'd quit saying that you guys wrote new music. Everyone keeps asking me if I going to record on your "new songs". ahahahahah
Lindsey: Well ya know, we gotta look like we're organic.
Christine God, would you shut the hell up already. Nothing is bloody organic about us, anymore.
Old 05-30-2015, 12:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm very thankful for level headed people that run this board, and also for level headed friends who "get" my sense of humor.

John, we're only having one FM pool party weekend this year(due to conflicting schedules), but it's Aug 15/16. Fly on in. Drag that dOberman with you! And a pot of Chili!
Old 05-30-2015, 03:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
...This lady clearly loves Stevie/FM and as such there's a decent chance she'd either be a Ledgie herself or at least take a look from time to time. I feel for her if and when she reads this.
That's the part I'd be the most worried about.
Old 05-30-2015, 04:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNV View Post
I suppose I understand it on a certain level, but talking trash about people, especially to get a laugh or be hurtful, seems kind of sh**ty to me, and I don't know why it matters who you're talking about.
I didn't really want to get involved with this discussion....but I do agree very strongly with the sentiments above.
Old 05-30-2015, 01:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Can you imagine?
Stevie: He's not as mad at me anymore it seems. I caught him loving the 1982/1983 gifs. Such a pretend hater.
That's hilarious. I bet that when they see people in the audience, they do mention him/her to each other, even if they may not know our names. They probably say, "that guy in the red hat" or something.

Michele
Old 06-03-2015, 05:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Can you imagine?
Lindsey: Well ya know, jbrownsjr has been really good to me since I started kissing your ass and songwriting skills, Christine.
Christine: I know, Shhhtevie, isn't it funny how we pretended to record new music.
Stevie: I know, I wish you'd quit saying that you guys wrote new music. Everyone keeps asking me if I going to record on your "new songs". ahahahahah
Lindsey: Well ya know, we gotta look like we're organic.
Christine God, would you shut the hell up already. Nothing is bloody organic about us, anymore.
Old 08-27-2015, 10:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

http://stacyb.tumblr.com/post/127759149458/dear-fleetwood-mac-friendspunters-i-am-very

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 08-27-2015, 10:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

whhhaaaaaaa?

does this indicate that all the video stuff he was planning to do previously will be finally coming to life?