Addicted Ledgie

Lightbulb

Last one for now... hopefully others will post pics too

Old 02-26-2009, 12:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoS View Post
Which is that?
Oh, the one where he's standing in front of that coin-operated telescope thing. But the one where he's sucking in his cheeks is pretty darn cute too.

He's not very ugly. Michele
Old 02-26-2009, 01:04 PM
gretchen
This message has been deleted by gretchen.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Red face G U L P

Old 02-26-2009, 02:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh, that's a fantastic picture!
Old 02-26-2009, 05:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
WELL...I know the initial request was
Mirage era...
but the thread title is Lindsey Pics...so....

just look at beautifulboy here:

Old 02-27-2009, 01:19 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan View Post
love this one! never seen this mirage era shot before.

Old 02-27-2009, 10:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JbbyStew86 View Post
love this one! never seen this mirage era shot before.
I love his odd, farmer-esque suit thing he rocked during this era.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

If there's one period of time that I'd say I'm lukewarm about (in terms of attractiveness) for Lindsey it's the 80s. I mean, he has moments. I like the Seven Wonders video, but in general I don't like the look. Go Insane? It scares me a bit.

But that's how I feel about a LOT of the 80s, It was a weird, weird time. I've really mellowed to the music a lot, but I think a lot of everything lost that...hmm, let me steal a Lindsey word...organic feel. It just looks fake and feels dated. I can live with leggings, but I would despise if shoulder pads and neon colors started coming back.

And Lindsey goes through a LOT of phases. Like, how would anyone even know that's friggen him in that really young picture with those guys in suits? It looks nothing like him. His hair is really light, he looks kind of...built, and he's got some interesting scruffy hair style. The only thing that seems remotely Lindsey is the dazed, "high" expression. That's there a lot, though now not so much.

He looks totally different (hair, clothes, size) just a few years later. WTF? Maybe it's just me...

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL

Last edited by Nico; 02-28-2009 at 02:29 PM..
Old 02-28-2009, 03:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
And Lindsey goes through a LOT of phases. Like, how would anyone even know that's friggen him in that really young picture with those guys in suits? It looks nothing like him. His hair is really light, he looks kind of...built, and he's got some interesting scruffy hair style. The only thing that seems remotely Lindsey is the dazed, "high" expression. That's there a lot, though now not so much.
I can see him in those young pictures more than I can with the big hair and mustache. That's when it's harder for me to look in and see anything familiar.

Michele
Old 03-03-2009, 11:09 PM
BTFLCHLD
This message has been deleted by BTFLCHLD.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Question

what's Lindsey's costume?

Old 03-03-2009, 11:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

did Lindsey have a nose job to remove that bump or is this pic just distorted?

Old 03-04-2009, 12:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
did Lindsey have a nose job to remove that bump or is this pic just distorted?
I think the picture is distorted. But when he had the moles removed on his chin, he probably told them to polish up everything else while they were at it.

Talking about his looks over the years, what about the glasses he used to wear? Hey, I want a picture of him in those! Not the cool shades, but the thick, prescription ones. Yes, I'd pay to see those.

Michele
Old 03-04-2009, 01:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
what's Lindsey's costume?

Ew, I don't know but I'd be scared to death if I opened the door and saw this mess. Was this contractual?

Um, Michelle, what glasses? Could it be those hideous ones he was wearing in the only existing "chubby" picture I have ever seen of Lindsey (contrary to what many others may feel, Lindsey was never "chubby" to me during the Dance period. Yeah, maybe a little girth. Certainly heavier, but chubby? Put him next to any other guy and he'd be just an averagely built dude...that is such a misconception and I still shake my head every time someone says it)? They looked like some little child's Ray-Bans. They were all lopsided. But the picture? Priceless.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 03-04-2009, 02:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Um, Michelle, what glasses? Could it be those hideous ones he was wearing in the only existing "chubby" picture I have ever seen of Lindsey (contrary to what many others may feel, Lindsey was never "chubby" to me during the Dance period. Yeah, maybe a little girth. Certainly heavier, but chubby? Put him next to any other guy and he'd be just an averagely built dude...that is such a misconception and I still shake my head every time someone says it)? They looked like some little child's Ray-Bans. They were all lopsided. But the picture? Priceless.
I'm not sure what picture you're referring to. I'm sure I've seen it, but I just can't visualize it.

Javier said Lindsey used to wear glasses and went to contacts and that made me laugh, because we have seen photos of Stevie in her glasses before, but is Lindsey the type that would never be caught dead in them?? Actually, I've worn contacts for a good 15 years now and have never even owned a pair of prescription glasses myself. It's not vanity so much as . . . I'd break them or lose them, I'm sure.

As for Lindsey's weight for The Dance, it's not that there was a lot of body mass. I just didn't like the way his face looked. Bloated. There are lots of people who weigh much more than that who look great. The distribution in Lindsey's face just didn't sit well with me. But, I'm just speaking relatively. I still think he looked great compared to anyone else and I was just so glad to have him back that the Tusk dog could have mawed half his face off and I wouldn't have cared, in the great scheme of things. I was so thrilled to have them together, I didn't know what to do.

I felt so bad in 1987 and I wasn't even connected to anything. I got news from periodicals and it wasn't timely. There was quite a publication lag time. If there had been an online community back then, talking about the break up in detail, I think I might have gone into some kind of depression.

Michele
Old 03-04-2009, 08:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I'm not sure what picture you're referring to. I'm sure I've seen it, but I just can't visualize it.

Javier said Lindsey used to wear glasses and went to contacts and that made me laugh, because we have seen photos of Stevie in her glasses before, but is Lindsey the type that would never be caught dead in them?? Actually, I've worn contacts for a good 15 years now and have never even owned a pair of prescription glasses myself. It's not vanity so much as . . . I'd break them or lose them, I'm sure.

Michele
Speaking of that - it's funny in the DR doc on the plane, Stevie has two pairs of glasses - one on top of her head and one hanging in the front of her blouse. I wondered if she was hanging onto Lindsey's for him... LOL.