The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Post-Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-04-2018, 06:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Billy and Rick's solo albums - chronicled on new Fleetwood Mac wiki site

Want to have a look at who wrote what on Billy and Rick's albums and facts and figures without having to click links to each song?

Well now you can - here at fleetwoodmac.wikia.com/wiki/Rick_Vito and fleetwoodmac.wikia.com/wiki/Billy_Burnette.

Still a lot to do - I haven't put personnel in yet partly because I don't have a lot of Billy's stuff and can't break down into individual credits for each song just yet. But if you're fans of theirs you can help by taking their discography deeper than Wikipedia and more recent than 2004 (unlike one other Mac discography site). Just go to fleetwoodmac.wikia.com.
I wish Mick would just say definitively that the group does not exist anymore. Then we can edit Wikipedia and get rid of all this crap about the surviving members of the 2018-19 lineup comprising a current configuration.

Thanks to Mick and all erstwhile members for the good times.
Old 12-04-2018, 06:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murrow View Post
Want to have a look at who wrote what on Billy and Rick's albums and facts and figures without having to click links to each song?

Well now you can - here at fleetwoodmac.wikia.com/wiki/Rick_Vito and fleetwoodmac.wikia.com/wiki/Billy_Burnette.

Still a lot to do - I haven't put personnel in yet partly because I don't have a lot of Billy's stuff and can't break down into individual credits for each song just yet. But if you're fans of theirs you can help by taking their discography deeper than Wikipedia and more recent than 2004 (unlike one other Mac discography site). Just go to fleetwoodmac.wikia.com.
I have most of Billy’s albums and some of Rick’s. Which albums do you need information? I’m in the moving process, so it might be a little while, but the albums are on the near horizon.

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 12-06-2018, 04:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
I have most of Billy’s albums and some of Rick’s. Which albums do you need information? I’m in the moving process, so it might be a little while, but the albums are on the near horizon.
Don't worry about it, you concentrate on your move. I can access some info on discogs.com it's just some it you have to really squint at the screen for.
I wish Mick would just say definitively that the group does not exist anymore. Then we can edit Wikipedia and get rid of all this crap about the surviving members of the 2018-19 lineup comprising a current configuration.

Old 01-08-2019, 02:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

What do you need? I pretty much have both of their entire catalogs!
Old 05-21-2019, 04:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fannymac View Post
What do you need? I pretty much have both of their entire catalogs!
Have a look at these pages and the links to the album pages. Then feel free to add anything you think is missing. I'd be particularly grateful to know the writing credits on Rick's new album Soulshaker as I don't want to just assume it's all him.

fleetwoodmac.fandom.com/wiki/Rick_Vito

fleetwoodmac.fandom.com/wiki/Billy_Burnette