The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
View Poll Results: Who are you routing for to win the lawsuit?
I’m routing for Lindsey to win. 110 88.71%
I’m routing for Fleetwood Mac to win. 14 11.29%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2018, 01:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
Off topic but I was reading a FB friends post about seeing FM and how he missed Lindsey but Lindsey didn't want to tour for 18 months so they had to go on without him. SEE? Their lies on TV worked. Most people didn't hear the other side of the story. These people are repulsive.
I heard the same. The person went on to say they were angry at Lindsey for making such an unreasonable demand when they were all getting "up there."

He's being unfairly maligned all over the place because fans trust their idol Stevie to tell them the truth. It doesn't even occur to them she would lie.

Old 11-23-2018, 10:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

He just responded back : “thanks for the update, I had only heard the other claim. That’s makes me really sad and had I known, there’s no way I would have went to the show”

Their lies worked
Old 11-23-2018, 12:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
He just responded back : “thanks for the update, I had only heard the other claim. That’s makes me really sad and had I known, there’s no way I would have went to the show”

Their lies worked
And that’s why the Nicks cult keeps yelling “negativity!” “misogyny!” “we do t know!” every time when someone posts the straight up facts.

I am told I was just called a grunting hog over in the “positive forum” for just straight up posting, without any comment, some completely neutral FM show review that came up in my LB search. apparently that’s ok and not misogyny- calling a female fan nasty names for no reason whatsoever. hypocrisy of some people is astounding.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 11-23-2018, 02:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
And that’s why the Nicks cult keeps yelling “negativity!” “misogyny!” “we do t know!” every time when someone posts the straight up facts.

I am told I was just called a grunting hog over in the “positive forum” for just straight up posting, without any comment, some completely neutral FM show review that came up in my LB search. apparently that’s ok and not misogyny- calling a female fan nasty names for no reason whatsoever. hypocrisy of some people is astounding.
yeah, and from someone who constantly complains about name-calling. Guess it just depends what side of the fence one is on.
Old 11-25-2018, 10:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
yeah, and from someone who constantly complains about name-calling. Guess it just depends what side of the fence one is on.
people are projecting their own motives on others. such posts make it abundantly clear how little they know about anything they post about and how much they are willing to make up.

i'm really hoping there is some moderation left on these boards. calling posters hogs and terrorists is way beyond any reasonable discussion, no matter how much you idolize some entertainer.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"