User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-13-2018, 12:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
I think it’s common knowledge that if Lindsey were a Republican, he would probably be kicked out California, the band and have his Grammies taken away. It’s the least surprising thing about Lindsey. You would never find a entertainer of his stature at a Republican event. Nutcases would make it their mission to ruin his or her career or beat them up.
Umm…It’s common knowledge that John McVie is a Republican.

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 05-13-2018, 12:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Umm…It’s common knowledge that John McVie is a Republican.
Jondular thinks we are going to take away John's grammys. SMH. And could we please have one freaking place where we don't have to argue about politics? It's everywhere now and I'd really like this to be one fo the places where it isn't discussed. It's pretty obvious what he was doing.

Last edited by secondhandchain; 05-13-2018 at 12:29 AM..
Old 05-13-2018, 12:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
That's ridiculous. As long as he didn't act like an a hole like Ted Nugent. Are you that ignorant that you think California is 100 percent liberal? It's not. And by the way your little dig basically saying "liberals are nutcases" did not go un noticed. KNOCK IT OFF ON THIS BOARD. And btw there are plenty of successful republican musicians and actors. Get an education.
I have a nice education. Do you? Did you read your own post? You were the one who told him not to bring up politics and he wouldn’t because he didn’t care about offending Trump supporters. If he can dish it out, he should be able to take it. So should you.
Old 05-13-2018, 12:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Jondular thinks we are going to take away John's grammys. SMH. And could we please have one freaking place where we don't have to argue about politics? It's everywhere now and I'd really like this to be one fo the places where it isn't discussed. It's pretty obvious what he was doing.
You guys are the ones who brought up politics. And it’s pretty obvious what you are doing now.
Old 05-13-2018, 12:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I have a nice education. Do you? Did you read your own post? You were the one who told him not to bring up politics and he wouldn’t because he didn’t care about offending Trump supporters. If he can dish it out, he should be able to take it. So should you.
I haven't brought up politics and I also told him he shouldn't either. I know it's hard because you've been taught recently to hate people from Ca, but there are a lot of conservatives here. I work with many of them and we get along fine, I live in LA and work in the movie business. If you want to make this board about your hate of liberals go ahead, I cant stop you have at it.
Old 05-13-2018, 12:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I haven't brought up politics and I also told him he shouldn't either. I know it's hard because you've been taught recently to hate people from Ca, but there are a lot of conservatives here. I work with many of them and we get along fine and I live in LA in the movie business. If you want to make this board about your hate of liberals go ahead, I cant stop you have at it.
Oh no, no, no, no! Don’t turn it around. This is about liberals hating Trump supporters and not caring one bit how we feel. I always voted as a Democrat until Trump. I’m glad he is throwing a wrench in that corrupt, Washington machine. After the way Democrats have acted the last two years, I’ll be the first in line to vote for him again. Ok I’ve said my peace. Enough said.
Old 05-13-2018, 12:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh no, no, no, no! Don’t turn it around. This is about liberals hating Trump supporters and not caring one bit how we feel. I always voted as a Democrat until Trump. I’m glad he is throwing a wrench in that corrupt, Washington machine. After the way Democrats have acted the last two years, I’ll be the first in line to vote for him again. Ok I’ve said my peace. Enough said.
Ok there is SO much I can say about your this last statement but I won't.
Old 05-13-2018, 12:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ok there is SO much I can say about your this last statement but I won't.
Then I won’t either.
Old 05-13-2018, 10:54 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Lolz

Wait, so is Stevie the Trump in this scenario...? Does that make Lindsey the Hillary? So confused...
Old 05-14-2018, 06:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Does this mean Mick is Putin, Christine is Bernie, and John is Ted Cruz???

Hmm, backstabbing...maybe that I Want You Back video is starting to make sense now, just don't think Lindsey and Christine are that chubby.