User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-26-2009, 07:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
She has said it before, said that she and Lindsey hired someone to invest their own personal money, not to assist in the management of FM. They hired someone to invest their FM earnings for them, to help grow the money.
Oh, ok. I thought she was talking about Fleetwood Mac.

Fleetwood Mac made a go of it by themselves, & in large part because of that, they hit their artistic & financial apex at that time. So it confused me to read that "we." I wasn't sure what the antecedent or the reference was.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 04-26-2009, 09:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
I couldn't help but notice how strange that looked too. Seems that she would be looking at Joe...
Maybe Stevie photoshopped it. She doesn't like computers generally, but she made an exception, learned Photoshop and created a whole passel of pictures with Joe looking at her lovingly while she smiled knowingly, eyes transfixed elsewhere. She's got a batch with Tom doing that too.

Michele
Old 04-27-2009, 03:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Can someone make a better scan of that pic with Joe Walsh? I can't get the mag over here.

“Remember, in the grand scheme of things, what we do for a living is not very important. After all, we’re not curing cancer here.” - John McVie
http://goldduststevie.tumblr.com/
Old 04-27-2009, 06:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Maybe Stevie photoshopped it. She doesn't like computers generally, but she made an exception, learned Photoshop and created a whole passel of pictures with Joe looking at her lovingly while she smiled knowingly, eyes transfixed elsewhere. She's got a batch with Tom doing that too.

Michele
Where they were obviously onstage together? I'm sure...

Stevie and photoshop, that's a great thought... I know she's a technophobe but she does love her digital camera!
Old 04-27-2009, 10:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Joe Walsh looks like my Uncle Pete. in that photo.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 04-28-2009, 06:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Hmmm, Ok so here's the cropped Joe Walsh pick:

and this must have been from the same session, it's the same chair and outfit and I have it dated as 10-29-84. I don't know if the date is accurate or not:

The magazine isn't out yet in my area, but once I do get a copy, I'll rescan a larger version of the Joe Walsh pick if no one else has yet.

--Shel

http://stevienickswelshwitch.tumblr.com/

..so today she says, "Well I've changed my mind." That's a woman's right they say...
Old 04-28-2009, 06:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by melacine View Post

and this must have been from the same session, it's the same chair and outfit and I have it dated as 10-29-84. I don't know if the date is accurate or not:

The magazine isn't out yet in my area, but once I do get a copy, I'll rescan a larger version of the Joe Walsh pick if no one else has yet.

--Shel
Thanks for posting those. Stevie looks like she has a perm in the second one but not the first. Her face looks sunken in that one too. I don't see how it could be the same session, although everything else matches...
Old 04-28-2009, 07:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeGeMe View Post
thanks for the scans.

I just have to say that in all the pics of her that I've seen over the years I've never seen the look on her face she has in that shot with Joe Walsh. Wonder where that photo has been all these years?
I know, I wondered the same thing...I love it, its just so cute.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

--Shel
I was thinking that too.
Btw, is that dress in fact the Timespace-cape? The colour and fabric looks identical to me.

“Remember, in the grand scheme of things, what we do for a living is not very important. After all, we’re not curing cancer here.” - John McVie
http://goldduststevie.tumblr.com/
Old 04-28-2009, 05:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne2 View Post
I was thinking that too.
Btw, is that dress in fact the Timespace-cape? The colour and fabric looks identical to me.
I really like that blue dress photo session pictured. I wish more of those outtakes from that would surface too. But to me the picture with Joe the dress (though blue yes) isn't the same picture as the '84 picture. That material looks much heavier to me? Could be wrong. Either way there both cool pictures....I love seeing outtake photos.... Plus I don't think its the same as the TS cover outfit...could be wrong but the design I think is much different.
..."There is a legend passed down through the ages...down through the crystal visions...down through the crystal clear-water fountain...the charmed ones remain...They are mine (you remain...ooh)...."
Old 04-28-2009, 05:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
But to me the picture with Joe the dress (though blue yes) isn't the same picture as the '84 picture. That material looks much heavier to me? .
Hmm, yeah, I wasn't sure at first, but I'm pretty convinced that it is, it's just that the outtake I posted is several generations old so some of the detail gets lost. Look at the skirt and you can see the same floral (?) pattern. But her hair doesn't match...who knows

--Shel

http://stevienickswelshwitch.tumblr.com/

..so today she says, "Well I've changed my mind." That's a woman's right they say...
Old 04-29-2009, 08:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Question Couldn't find it...

I could not find this magazine. I looked for it last weekend. The only one I saw was one with the captain of the ship that got captured by pirates on the front cover. I picked up the mag & skimmed through it, but I didn't see Stevie. I don't know if I missed it or not.

Lee
Old 04-29-2009, 09:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Dark in my flaming staircase, being totally unfamiliar with the artist or her music

Quote:
I could not find this magazine. I looked for it last weekend. The only one I saw was one with the captain of the ship that got captured by pirates on the front cover. I picked up the mag & skimmed through it, but I didn't see Stevie. I don't know if I missed it or not.
It's in the May 4, 2009 issue, with the Craigslist killer on the cover. If you can't find it anywhere, I've done high-resolution scans of most of the photos and their captions here:

http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...ay%204%202009/

Well, except for the Clinton inauguration one, which I'm going to pretend never happened.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

--Shel

def the same day/night
she's got the same necklace on

when i saw the people mag pic
my first thought was actually that stevie was in a wig...?
no idea
but i like it

and joe, i didnt even think he was looking AT her
he's looking past her in the direction stevie is [at whomever is there]

dont u think?