The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-14-2020, 04:28 PM

Default Roll Call for all you Fanatics

I've met some of the greatest folks out during the BuckVie and Buck Tours. It was a "wondafull summa!!" as Christine says on the Songbird (Tusk Deluxe Live Wembly.)

I'll be in Vegas and happy to hang out with the Buckheads again!! You guys are the most fun. And some of you drink more than I do!

Where's everyone gonna see Lindsey? (Of course, don't post if you want to be incognito!)
Old 02-14-2020, 04:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I've met some of the greatest folks out during the BuckVie and Buck Tours. It was a "wondafull summa!!" as Christine says on the Songbird (Tusk Deluxe Live Wembly.)

I'll be in Vegas and happy to hang out with the Buckheads again!! You guys are the most fun. And some of you drink more than I do!

Where's everyone gonna see Lindsey? (Of course, don't post if you want to be incognito!)
I'm probably going to miss it, unless he adds dates. I have a 2 hour rule, for concerts and dating! I need Indy, Nashville, or Louisville added!
Old 02-14-2020, 05:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post

i have a 3-day ticket to Memphis festival. had it for months now. since i was planning to take that long weekend off anyway, i am planning on St. Louis now too.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 02-14-2020, 05:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I'm probably going to miss it, unless he adds dates. I have a 2 hour rule, for concerts and dating! I need Indy, Nashville, or Louisville added!
come join us in Memphis, what is 3 hours!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 02-14-2020, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
come join us in Memphis, what is 3 hours!
Haha!! Homer extend your rule an hour.
Old 02-14-2020, 07:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I知 in for Baltimore/Washington/Philadelphia area only....fingers crossed and only if releasing the new album. I loved his last tour promoting the anthology. What a set list!
Old 02-14-2020, 09:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLY View Post
I知 in for Baltimore/Washington/Philadelphia area only....fingers crossed and only if releasing the new album. I loved his last tour promoting the anthology. What a set list!
yeah we were spoiled in the fall of 2018 and got tons of shows within just a few hrs drive from our area. he said at the beginning of 2019 that the spring leg of solo anthology tour will not go back to the east coast since they covered it so thoroughly in 2018.

so yeah, i suspect he will come back here when the new album drops - maybe fall?

Old 02-15-2020, 06:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

I am sure the tour will be extended into summer. I am holding off booking my yearly summer Pittsburgh trip until I see more dates.
Also hope to see some Florida dates.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

If he comes back to Western NY or Pittsburgh I値l definitely see him again..
Old 02-15-2020, 01:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Maybe if a show is planned at a nice little club or a winery somewhere in my region, I might check it out. Curiosity might drive me this year.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 02-15-2020, 05:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

We went to LA to see him in October 2018. So I知 waiting to see if he has any dates in Canada. If not, then I値l have to figure out a US city.
Old 02-15-2020, 08:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I am sure the tour will be extended into summer. I am holding off booking my yearly summer Pittsburgh trip until I see more dates.
Also hope to see some Florida dates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
If he comes back to Western NY or Pittsburgh I’ll definitely see him again..
it's just a complete hunch, but i don't think he's looking into touring solo anthology much into the summer. and i trust it when he said this leg will not come back east, so probably not even western PA or NY. but who knows. this short spring tour will also serve to show that he's back and voice is ok to perform.

i really think he's looking into releasing new album he's had in the can for few years now and tour that in the fall. so i think we'll probably have to wait for the fall to get new east coast dates.

Old 02-15-2020, 08:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Maybe if a show is planned at a nice little club or a winery somewhere in my region, I might check it out. Curiosity might drive me this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
We went to LA to see him in October 2018. So I知 waiting to see if he has any dates in Canada. If not, then I値l have to figure out a US city.
other than Portland, he completely skipped Pacific Northwest in 2018. so i'm still expecting that dates there (which would include Vancouver) might pop up for the second part of may. Vancouver in late spring would be a perfect time to visit!

Old 02-17-2020, 09:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'll be in San Diego!
Old 02-17-2020, 05:44 PM
Senior Ledgie

I'll be at the Atlanta show.

If anyone needs 2 tickets (or knows of someone who does), hit me up because I have some extra premiums I need to sell.

I may also make the drive to Huntsville but it's 3+ hours which used to be nothing in my youth but now seems waaaaay too long for me on a Thursday.