Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-31-2013, 12:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

So who do y'all think is going to be the new Supreme? A couple of episodes back it looked like it was going to be Madison. But since Fiona murdered her, that is no longer a possibility. Plus, it was revealed in this past episode that Madison had a heart problem, and the new Supreme always had to be of perfect health. Obviously Queenie can't be the new Supreme because of her obesity, then. I would think Nan's Down Syndrome would prevent her from earning the title, too. So we're left with Zoe... and the wild card, Misty. Wouldn't it be a hoot if the new Supreme witch of her generation was a rabid Stevie fan?
Old 10-31-2013, 02:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
So who do y'all think is going to be the new Supreme? A couple of episodes back it looked like it was going to be Madison. But since Fiona murdered her, that is no longer a possibility. Plus, it was revealed in this past episode that Madison had a heart problem, and the new Supreme always had to be of perfect health. Obviously Queenie can't be the new Supreme because of her obesity, then. I would think Nan's Down Syndrome would prevent her from earning the title, too. So we're left with Zoe... and the wild card, Misty. Wouldn't it be a hoot if the new Supreme witch of her generation was a rabid Stevie fan?
One watcher, kmc1138 , has an answer for you:

http://bigshinyrobot.com/56457/revie...ny+Robot%21%29

No, of course the show is not completely redeemed, but this is the most I have enjoyed an episode this season. I still require a lot more Angela Bassett. Regarding the Supreme in waiting mystery, the easy guess is Zoe, but let's not rule out swamp dwelling Misty Day. Oh my god. You guys. WHAT IF STEVIE NICKS IS THE NEW SUPREME.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I can see WBC picketing and boycotting FX AHS and giving Stevie grief on witchcraft.
If they made a comment already.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 10-31-2013, 04:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
One watcher, kmc1138 , has an answer for you:

http://bigshinyrobot.com/56457/revie...ny+Robot%21%29

No, of course the show is not completely redeemed, but this is the most I have enjoyed an episode this season. I still require a lot more Angela Bassett. Regarding the Supreme in waiting mystery, the easy guess is Zoe, but let's not rule out swamp dwelling Misty Day. Oh my god. You guys. WHAT IF STEVIE NICKS IS THE NEW SUPREME.
Hmmm, I began to think Misty could possibly be the next Supreme (once she is finds her "tribe") after last weeks episode. Misty's character is the dark horse of the show who just may emerge to prominence. Right now "she's lonely, lost & disconnected" & only finds comfort through Stevie & her music.
Also, the reference in episode 3 about the Supreme having to master the "Seven Wonders" stood out to me - possibly portending Misty's destiny and tying her Stevie obsession and obviously the song. Then again, this could all be wanton spectulation.
Old 10-31-2013, 06:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I think Misty is the new supreme. Sorry, but resurrecting things from the dead is an extremely strong power and Misty wants a tribe (coven). She would be a good supreme. I can sort of see what they are doing -- poor, ostracized, lonely, Misty will finally get her tribe.

Emma Roberts was great on this show. She better be back.
Old 10-31-2013, 07:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Plus, she cannot kill Misty.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
Plus, she cannot kill Misty.
Why did Marie Le Voux put the same spell on her as she did the Kathy Bates character?

Old 10-31-2013, 08:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
Why did Marie Le Voux put the same spell on her as she did the Kathy Bates character?
Misty has the power of resurrection.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
Misty has the power of resurrection.
Right for herself too?Well I guess we may see the Emma Roberts character again if Misty can get to her before too much decay sets in.

Old 10-31-2013, 08:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
Right for herself too?Well I guess we may see the Emma Roberts character again if Misty can get to her before too much decay sets in.
Yes she died in the first episode and then resurrected
Old 11-01-2013, 05:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I know there was no Stevie in this episode, but did anyone think when Sarah Paulson's character came down the stairs it was sort of an ode to the "I can't wait" video? Idk, but it reminded me of that..
Old 11-01-2013, 09:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

i am so torn on who i think the next supreme will be but why couldnt it be Cordelia? it just makes so much sense to me.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kak125 View Post
i am so torn on who i think the next supreme will be but why couldnt it be Cordelia? it just makes so much sense to me.
Currently Cordelia's powers are very weak... she seems to struggle making mediocre potions, and that's about the extent of her abilities. The Supreme is also supposed to be of perfect health, so Cordelia's inability to bear children may be a discluding factor. Who knows, this could all change, though.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Currently Cordelia's powers are very weak... she seems to struggle making mediocre potions, and that's about the extent of her abilities. The Supreme is also supposed to be of perfect health, so Cordelia's inability to bear children may be a discluding factor. Who knows, this could all change, though.

yeah i just wonder if fiona will end up chanelling what she has left of her powers to cordelia at some point before she dies in the hopes that at least the supreme will remain in the family. i dont think her infertility would be a discluding factor at all but i guess only time will tell. i am really enjoying this season so far and my only complaint is that the show isnt 2 hours long -ha!
Old 11-01-2013, 06:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The new issue of Entertainment Weekly has a write-up of next week's episode:

Zoe unleashes a new power to fight off Marie Laveau's army. Please let it be Stevie Nicks. Please let it be Stevie Nicks. Please let it be Stevie Nicks.