User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-09-2020, 07:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Mick and Stevie are (or were?) one of the closest friendships in the band. It was a really close friendship—and might still be today, I don’t know.

Of course that’s not to say that he wouldn’t throw her under a bus for three quid.
Old 02-11-2020, 12:59 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks Fan View Post
As for your comments about destroying a great discussion board what is their to discuss? The band is the one who keeps trashing Lindsey every chance they get. Why you think we shouldn't be able to discuss it even it seems like rehashing is beyond me. If the band can continue to talk about it so can we.
Agreed. I think the ongoing discussion is also valid because it feels as if we are still missing important pieces of the puzzle here. Things still do not totally add up and for some reason *both* sides have only addressed everything with very vague and elusive explanations yet there have been really no concrete details as to exactly what happened. It seems to me everyone continues to tiptoe around the truth and it's becoming more and more frustrating as a fan to not be able to understand what really happened.
Old 02-12-2020, 06:37 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks Fan View Post

As for your comments about destroying a great discussion board what is their to discuss? The band is the one who keeps trashing Lindsey every chance they get. Why you think we shouldn't be able to discuss it even it seems like rehashing is beyond me. If the band can continue to talk about it so can we.
I didn't say you can't discuss it. I said people here (a handful) have destroyed the entire discussion board with insults, misogynist comments, etc. It's impossible to have a discussion about a recent Stevie Nicks concert without those who haven't nothing better to do than come in, change the subject, and ruin the thread.

I've been on this board for 15 years regardless of what it says on my profile and what used to be a place for interesting discussions about the band and a variety of topics, and a place to find/maintain friendships is now a dump and there are people beyond the band to blame for that. They should be ashamed of themselves for allowing their ego, obsessive-compulsive behavior, and bitterness to destroy enjoyment for others.
Old 02-12-2020, 11:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
I didn't say you can't discuss it. I said people here (a handful) have destroyed the entire discussion board with insults, misogynist comments, etc. It's impossible to have a discussion about a recent Stevie Nicks concert without those who haven't nothing better to do than come in, change the subject, and ruin the thread.

I've been on this board for 15 years regardless of what it says on my profile and what used to be a place for interesting discussions about the band and a variety of topics, and a place to find/maintain friendships is now a dump and there are people beyond the band to blame for that. They should be ashamed of themselves for allowing their ego, obsessive-compulsive behavior, and bitterness to destroy enjoyment for others.
This is how I feel about Stevie and Mick.
Old 02-13-2020, 12:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
This is how I feel about Stevie and Mick.
Marry me?

Buster HATES it when anyone says anything bad about his Queen. Her farts smell like roses....

This is a happy FM day, though. Lindsey has tour dates out!!!!

Even if he never played again, I'm just so happy that he's back up and running.
Old 02-13-2020, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Marry me?

Buster HATES it when anyone says anything bad about his Queen. Her farts smell like roses....

Christine's farts smelled like champagne.
Old 02-13-2020, 12:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Christine's farts smelled like champagne.
Did you squeeze the Charmin? I mean Christine?
Old 02-13-2020, 05:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Marry me?

yup happy happy time for FM and LB fans!! - and no, resident LB haters on TL cannot spoil it for us, however much they try!

lol yeah i read that "they should be ashamed" part as being about Stevie and Mick, just as you and lovethemac1 did, Homer - there's no other way to read it.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 02-14-2020, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
. They should be ashamed of themselves for allowing their ego, obsessive-compulsive behavior, and bitterness to destroy enjoyment for others.
This is how I feel about $tevie fans and their constant reminders of how $he's the biggest star despite having the least talented and a nasal voice that's like nails on a chalkboard.

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 02-14-2020 at 09:09 AM..
Old 02-14-2020, 11:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
yup happy happy time for FM and LB fans!! - and no, resident LB haters on TL cannot spoil it for us, however much they try!
Hahahahhahahaaa it's the LB fanatics who destroy the peace around here and will continue to bash Stevie at every turn.

Quote:
This is how I feel about $tevie fans and their constant reminders of how $he's the biggest star despite having the least talented and a nasal voice that's like nails on a chalkboard.
Okay Ms/Mr Mod, whatever you say ahhahahahahhahhahahahaa. Without Stevie this site would be dead. Without Stevie, FM would be where they were in 1995. Her unique nasal voice is the golden egg of FM.
Old 02-14-2020, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Hahahahhahahaaa it's the LB fanatics who destroy the peace around here and will continue to bash Stevie at every turn.

Okay Ms/Mr Mod, whatever you say ahhahahahahhahhahahahaa. Without Stevie this site would be dead. Without Stevie, FM would be where they were in 1995. Her unique nasal voice is the golden egg of FM.
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. All the goat worshippers left and we are still here!! OMG... the walls came tumbling down!!

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 02-14-2020 at 12:23 PM..
Old 02-14-2020, 12:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post

You Chiffonheads are really something ELSE.
Old 02-14-2020, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

lol yeah i read that "they should be ashamed" part as being about Stevie and Mick, just as you and lovethemac1 did, Homer - there's no other way to read it.
Only goat is allowed to be happy!! nobody else.
Old 02-14-2020, 12:22 PM

Quote:

You Chiffonheads are really something ELSE.
They can't stand the fact that everyone doesn't fall in line. How dare you not love that nasal whining!! How dare you not love her ego and her stardom??!!
How dare you have taste??

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 02-14-2020 at 04:18 PM..
Old 02-14-2020, 12:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
They can't stand the fact that everyone doesn't fall in line. How dare you not love that nasal whining!! How dare you not love her ego and her stardom??!!
How dare you have taste??
If you think the Ledge can't exist without the nasty old goat, THEN YOU'RE NOT A FLEETWOOD MAC FAN. You're a nasty old goat fan.

I believe $he has her own forum here. That's probably a happy zone for those people.

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 02-14-2020 at 04:10 PM..